Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 164 of 310 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
    Results 5,706 to 5,740 of 10825

Thread: The official homo thread

Vehicles
      2010 Scion xB
      04-27-2012 06:07 PM #5706
      Quote Originally Posted by 2.0T_Convert View Post
      Just curious but what is in Palm Springs?

I've always thought it was kind of a West Coast Newport just a picture perfect spot for rick folks who have houses features in magazines.
      A lot of gays flock there in the Summer... it's fun! Some don't like it, but everyone I know has the BEST times there.

GORGEOUS scenery in the deserts & mountains (you can even take an aerial tram to the top of the mountains and it's 30 degrees colder up there. It's crazy!)
      Lots of out doors activities to do
      Beautiful architecture (I love mid-century modern houses and they are ALL over PS.)
      Insanely cheap drinks at all the gay bars
      Tons of great restaurants
      Lots of clothing optional "resorts."
      Lots of great second-hand & consignment shops where you can find the BEST vintage chotchkies, furniture, nick-knacks, etc.

*I have a bunch of friends who live out there, so I have places to stay for free. I just have a blast going... when its Summer and like 110+ during the day time, the nights are like 80's and it's AWESOME. Skinny-dipping all night, lounge by the pool with cocktails, hang with your friends... I love it!

2. 04-27-2012 06:19 PM #5707

I've always thought it was kind of a West Coast Newport just a picture perfect spot for rick folks who have houses features in magazines.
      Oh no no no. That sort of demographic is definitely the minority by far. Couldn't be further from the truth.

It's the Key West or P-town of the desert.

In the cooler months (November through April) it's a destination for gay and str8 Canadians, MinneSOHtans, East Coasters, and even some Europeans.

In the hotter months, it's not so much those escaping the cold but just those escaping for a cheap weekend or week-long away. Even us crazy SoCal-ers that should know better will go from 75F LA or San Diego or San Francisco to PSP to roast in 105F heat in the pool just 'cause it's a cheap getaway. I was talking to someone from PSP recently and he asked where I was from and I said "San Diego" and he said "Oh ok so yeah you're more or less a local"

The metro area there actually has a pretty big footprint across the entire Coachella Valley...Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, and Indio. PSP is the gayest I'd say, then as you go east from there it tapers off such that by the time you get to Palm Desert it's not very gay at all but it's still nice. By and large it's clean, lots of newer development, and has pretty much everything you need on a regular basis to live there.

3. Swallow Doretti
      04-27-2012 06:30 PM #5708
      Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePunk[/quote
      Blah, Blah, Lots of clothing optional "resorts." Blah, Blah
      Correct answer:

Daddies.

4. 04-27-2012 08:57 PM #5709
      Quote Originally Posted by Swallow Doretti View Post

Correct answer:

Daddies.

Vehicles
      '04 Audi S4, '07 Jetta Wolfie, '87 Scirocco (sold :()
      04-27-2012 11:43 PM #5710
      Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePunk View Post
      Boo you wh*re!!!
      The facial expression cracks me up!!!
      Premium Euros - Reading, PA
      '04 B6 S4 - The Flying Tomato
      CBTuning

Vehicles
      '04 Audi S4, '07 Jetta Wolfie, '87 Scirocco (sold :()
      04-27-2012 11:45 PM #5711
      Quote Originally Posted by MattV-Dub View Post

It's only 5:30 EST now.. plenty of time left in the day to get started

HAPPY C0CK PIC FRIDAY!!

- Matty
      Love this idea haha..
      Premium Euros - Reading, PA
      '04 B6 S4 - The Flying Tomato
      CBTuning

04-28-2012 12:16 AM #5712
      Oh sounds like a place I might have to visit

For the fun and cheap drinks I can find sugar daddies without airfare.

Oh and an update had a Buick run a red light tonight and 10 minutes later find the car smashed on the side of the highway.

Sent from my tablet while sipping weak drinks over fancy brunch with a view

8. 04-28-2012 12:26 AM #5713
      Oh and an update had a Buick run a red light tonight and 10 minutes later find the car smashed on the side of the highway.

And no plates. Stolen?

Vehicles
      a 1966 air cooled VW
      04-28-2012 04:38 AM #5714

You should make a point to visit PS if you've never been. It's like another world. I was born and raised in the Coachella Valley, and my family has been out there for a long time. A lot of people I grew up with were eager to get away and stay away. I will always love it and feel a connection to it though. My dream is to be successful enough to be able to own a weekend home or condo in Palm Springs.

It used to be hardly anyone lived out there, it was pretty much a vacation destination. In the early 1920's when Hollywood stars and bigwigs discovered what an amazing place it was to relax, it kind of became a rich man's playground. It's still pretty much the same story, it totally feels like you've escaped to somewhere far away and quiet, yet you're a 2 to 2.5 hour drive from every major metro area in SoCal. During the nicest parts of the year, the area will see lots of people from all over SoCal who will drive out just for a day or a weekend. Thank god, for a place with such a history of Hollywood and show business attached to it, it has mostly retained its small desert town ambiance.

After the Hollywood crowd glamour sort of faded off in the 1970's, is when the gays started flocking down there, appreciative of a quiet, beautiful, yet cheap and cheerful lifestyle, and at that time, still-affordable real estate. It has remained something of a little gay mecca out in the desert, with lots of bars and resorts, and obviously tons of businesses who are friendly to and/or cater to a gay clientele. As far as the selection of bars, there is pretty much something for everyone, with a couple of good leather/bear joints, trendy dance bars, and lots of little hole-in-the wall neighborhood watering hole-type places where you can just drink and meet lots of different kinds of guys. It is somewhat unique in that the gay community is largely comprised of older folks, it's not that great of a social scene if you're a younger guy and you're not into daddies. During the winter and special events like White Party, the bars become jam-packed with visitors and winter residents, the variety of guys gets a lot better, and a lot of fun can be had.

The valley itself is bascially the northernmost point of the Sonoran Desert, the huge desert that makes up a large portion of the southwest and northern Mexico. The west and northwest ends of the valley are flanked by Mt. San Jacinto and Mt. San Gorgonio, the 2 highest mountains in southern California. Downtown Palm Springs nestles up against the eastern foot of Mt SJ. There is endless hiking and scenery to take in, countless canyons filled with evidence and history of the Indians who lived there for a millennium before Europeans arrived. There are definitely not many places like it on Earth.

The population always swells in the winter, due to the many folk who have winter homes down there, or 'snowbirds' as we always called them. For the last few decades it has also been a haven for retirees, gay and straight alike. These trends still continue. Even today Canadians and New Englanders continue to buy up real estate like crazy down there. I think the valley has one the largest retired Jewish populations in the US (by the way if you're down there and you love Jewish deli food, check out Sherman's Deli, the food absolutely rivals and even exceeds a lot of the established and famous Jewish restaurants in SoCal's big cities).

I worry as the population increases and more tract homes and strip malls are built, that the desert is going to lose what made it special for so long. Not really much that can be done though, the Earth is going to continue filling with people whether we like it or not. So check out PS while you can. Breathe in the dry clean air, absorb the amazing scenery, hike the canyons and hills, play some golf, tour all of the little historic neighborhoods and enclaves filled with every popular architectural style since the 1920's, check out the myriad of charming shops and restaurants, and feel 120 degree heat on your naked body
      You bitches fight more than a bunch of high school girls at the clearance rack of the local Forever 21.
      Quote Originally Posted by emmettlodge View Post
      Japanese dicks are too small to trip over

10. 04-28-2012 11:36 AM #5715
      ^^^ Accurate!

It's a party place during the big events that come to town but if it's just a regular weekend it's a great lower-key place to relax. Summertime can be too brutal for anything more than bobbing in the pool all day (although desert nights are wonderful), but springtime is just glorious. Sometimes you hit it just right and you can be down in the desert in 75F sunshine and looking up at the San Jacinto mountains which will be capped with snow.

Vehicles
      a 1966 air cooled VW
      04-28-2012 04:19 PM #5716
      Quote Originally Posted by gti_matt View Post
      ^^^ Accurate!

It's a party place during the big events that come to town but if it's just a regular weekend it's a great lower-key place to relax. Summertime can be too brutal for anything more than bobbing in the pool all day (although desert nights are wonderful), but springtime is just glorious. Sometimes you hit it just right and you can be down in the desert in 75F sunshine and looking up at the San Jacinto mountains which will be capped with snow.
      Yep. It really is paradise. The late winter/early spring down there just makes me happy to be alive. The sun is warm but the air is cool, the mountains still have snow, the smells of orange and oleander blossoms are in the air, and it's just a wonderful place to be. I like the window of the season where the days get beautifully warm but as soon as the sun goes down it gets noticeably cooler but still comfortable. Swim and lay by the pool during the day, and hit a nice warm spa at night. Whenever I'm down there and people find out I grew up there, they're always shocked. Us locals still only make up a real small piece of the population That'll change though.
      You bitches fight more than a bunch of high school girls at the clearance rack of the local Forever 21.

Vehicles
      B5 2.8Q, Buell XB9S
      04-29-2012 07:20 PM #5717
      Quote Originally Posted by lonely superstar View Post
      Who you calling GF?
      YOU, lady!
      Tucker Max of the Gays and Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Slutty Gay Whoring and Muppet Sex of the People's Independent Republik of Offtopikstan
      RIP Cosmic TDI
      Quote Originally Posted by HideYoKids View Post
      Dann is More sassy than any man with facial hair should be. It's entertaining.

Vehicles
      2010 VW Golf TDI
      04-30-2012 01:33 AM #5718
      I can't get enough of the mid-century modern homes in Palm Springs... stunning

Vehicles
      a 1966 air cooled VW
      04-30-2012 01:58 AM #5719
      Quote Originally Posted by buddahvw View Post
      I can't get enough of the mid-century modern homes in Palm Springs... stunning
      yeah, it's kind of neat how the MCM craze took off in PS the way it did back in those days. The Vista Las Palmas neighborhood was designed to offer MCM homes on a smaller scale and at a more affordable price. In recent years, that neighborhood has really been one that the wealthier gays have pounced on and made very chic. Every one of those homes have been bought by vactioners or investors and have been renovated, and it's hard to get into that neighborhood for under a million dollars now. Maybe there's deals to be found now, but before the crash it was pretty much impossible. I'm not sure if there's even any fixers left.

I'm crazy about old California and prefer the Spanish Colonial and Mediterranean styles myself. Ah, the 1920's and 30's

Blog Entries
      04-30-2012 02:05 AM #5720
      Quote Originally Posted by kraut_pauer79 View Post

I'm crazy about old California and prefer the Spanish Colonial and Mediterranean styles myself. Ah, the 1920's and 30's
      same here :thumbsup:

I like PS too. Some neat / fun driving roads (up the hills and out in the desert).

Vehicles
      2012 Passat TDI SE, 2007 Rabbit (trade), 1995 Jetta VR6 GLX, 1985 Jetta coupe
      04-30-2012 01:52 PM #5721
      Quote Originally Posted by MattV-Dub View Post
      Speaking of Friday's.. I feel like sharing today

About 2 years ago, one of our friends would randomly send me pictures of his "junk". Silly and childish, I know.. but please.. we've ALL done it!! I always refused to send him a pic in return, but one day (it was a Friday).. I decided to take a quick pic and sent it to him.

And so was born "C0ck Pic Friday"

Basically, my friend and I sarted sending pics every Friday. We also started bringing other friends into the "group" and.. as luck would have it... those friends told their friends.. and their friends told their friends... and now I get ~20 pics sent to my phone every Friday (and I send a mass pic text to my "circle" of friends as well).

It's AWESOME!!

There are some simple rules to follow:

1) You gotta 'pay to play'. All new guys have to send a pic before they receive one.

2) Ideally, you should take the pic on the Friday. Otherwise.. it just takes away from the fun

3) Once you're in a "group", you can start your own groups with other guys. But be careful when you send mass texts. Those with iPhones can 'reply all' and you'll start getting pics from strangers (which is always fun!!)

Other than that... have at it!! Remember though!! It's more about creativity than sex! Boner pics are great!.. but not always necessary

I've drawn backdrops for some pics.. I use some photo apps to add sunglasses and hats or whatever (I did a "Chuck Norris" one, once... with a fist popping out of a beard - it was fantastic!!)

Other guys will be creative with light and shadows... my Partner was once a 'guest hand' in one of the pics... you can do holiday themes... get creative with it!!

It's only 5:30 EST now.. plenty of time left in the day to get started

HAPPY C0CK PIC FRIDAY!!

- Matty
      PM sent

Vehicles
      2010 Scion xB
      04-30-2012 02:29 PM #5722
      Lesson of the day boys....

Don't ever open a joint credit card with your partner.

The back story:

I was with a guy for 3 years and during that time, I had opened up a joint credit card in both our names to help him establish some good credit. I thought hey, why not... we love each other, things are great... why not help him out?!?! He was the only one who used the card and always was good with paying it off.

Problems in the relationship occured and the damage was not fixable.... we broke up and he moved 8 hours away. I cancelled the card immediately and to my surprise, found out he had a $5,000 balance on it. (WTF?!?!)

For the following 2 years he paid the MINIMUM monthly payment and was never late. I made sure he knew how important it was that he paid on-time every month so that it wouldn't mess up my credit score. He then started paying it late each month and after a few months of that, he just sopped paying it off all together and didn't bother to tell me. The debt was then sent to collections and after 10 months of being in collections, I was notified by my credit union that I had a large debt that wasn't being paid. I contacted my ex about this he he said he didn't really give a f*ck and that he was gonna file for bankruptcy, so deal with it.

Well... because I was listed as the "primary card holder" and he was on as the "secondary," I was also responsible for this debt. If he filed for bankruptcy and included this debt, I would get dragged into the bankruptcy as well and it would ruin my credit.

To save my impeccable credit, I make a deal with the collection agency to pay less that what he actually owed.... I got them down from $3,500 to $2,300. A year later, the State of California says that I have to pay taxes on the amount I negotiated off the debt. (WTF?!?! News to me!) I then pay the taxes on that crap and assume everything if fine and dandy.

NOPE... Over the weekend, I got a new notice from the State of California saying I owe MORE taxes on this issue, including penalties and late fees. I'm totally confused as to why I own MORE, when I paid what the STATE told me to a few years back. Now I have to try an talk to an actual person to see whats going on.

ARGHHHHH!!!!

*The BEST PART... my ex NEVER filed for bankruptcy... it was a total lie just to get ME to pay it off. A month later, he bought a new house with his current bf. F*CK YOU BASTARD!!!!!
      Last edited by ZombiePunk; 04-30-2012 at 02:56 PM.

18. Member
      Vehicles
      '99 Civic Hatch
      04-30-2012 02:47 PM #5723
      Men.

19. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 Tiguan, 1982 Alfa Spider, Cannondale R700
      04-30-2012 03:36 PM #5724
      No 'mos coming to town for Pride?

CLICK HERE to vote for my LEGO Front Loader Garbage Truck project on LEGO Ideas!

Vandelay Industries - Specializing in Latex since 1992.

Vehicles
      2014 Ford Fiesta ST
      04-30-2012 03:47 PM #5725
      Sorry to hear that Zombie

Keep your head up.........noooo not that one Z!

Hope it made you smile
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdbaK3LloAg

You like hip hop? Click it. New Vid every week.

Vehicles
      2010 Scion xB
      04-30-2012 03:49 PM #5726
      Quote Originally Posted by lonely superstar View Post
      Sorry to hear that Zombie

Keep your head up.........noooo not that one Z!

Hope it made you smile
      HaHaHa... DORK... thanks.

Vehicles
      08 SRT8 Cherokee, 03 GLI VRT (sold)
      04-30-2012 04:11 PM #5727
      Sorry to hear Zombie. I think he has a ass whipping owed to him!!
      eurotuner 4/2010

Vehicles
      2010 Scion xB
      04-30-2012 04:23 PM #5728
      Quote Originally Posted by Medic83 View Post
      Sorry to hear Zombie. I think he has a ass whipping owed to him!!
      I would LOVE to give him a good beat-down.... oh well...

Is is bad that I take GREAT comfort in the following:

*He's gained like 40lbs since we broke up.
      *His current bf cheats on him constantly.
      *His mom & dad refer to me as "the son they always wished they had."
      *His sister likes me more than him.

24. Member
      Vehicles
      '14 tdi beetle convertible premium
      04-30-2012 04:43 PM #5729
      Your ass whipping can be in the form of a lawyer and a judge, I'm pretty sure you'll win, since you can prove you didn't make the charges. This way, the court can attack his credit and get you your money back, plus loss of time for having to deal with it all.

Vehicles
      2010 VW Golf TDI
      04-30-2012 05:06 PM #5730
      that sucks Zombie

Vehicles
      Generic Golf R
      04-30-2012 05:37 PM #5731
      instagram: @baconfenders | Bagged APR Stage 2+ Golf R

FS: WCI MD1 18x9/9.5 ET35 5x112 w/ Tires

27. 04-30-2012 05:42 PM #5732
      ZP - sorry to hear the bad news... Why was the credit company not sending you statements as well? If your name was on the account? Years ago, I signed for a family member, would get a statement and freak out when I would see the late notices etc.

Good luck - I hope it works out for you.

Vehicles
      2010 Scion xB
      04-30-2012 05:53 PM #5733
      Quote Originally Posted by emulous View Post
      Your ass whipping can be in the form of a lawyer and a judge, I'm pretty sure you'll win, since you can prove you didn't make the charges. This way, the court can attack his credit and get you your money back, plus loss of time for having to deal with it all.
      I looked into it a year ago and I'd have to retain a lawyer, who would have to file papers with a judge to subpoena the credit card company to release the charge history of the credit card so I could show that it was all him who made each charge. I would also have to try and subpoena FaceBook to get them to release message exchanges between us that show him saying he'd pay off the credit card completely after we broke up and admitting that all charges were his. The whole process would just take WAY too much time & money to deal with and my work schedule is just so crazy that I can't really take all the time off required to do all of this. PLUS, I found out recently that my ex is unemployed, so it's not like he could even pay me back even if a judge DID rule in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hufeisen View Post
      ZP - sorry to hear the bad news... Why was the credit company not sending you statements as well? If your name was on the account? Years ago, I signed for a family member, would get a statement and freak out when I would see the late notices etc.

Good luck - I hope it works out for you.
      He was the one who was used the card and was paying it off, so the statements went to him. I trusted that he'd take care of them like he always promised he was doing and for 2 years he paid every month on-time. He just decided to stop one day and never told me.

Quote Originally Posted by RU1NED View Post
      Hello "new person" to the Homo thread!

Vehicles
      Mercedes-Benz GLK250, BMW 335is
      04-30-2012 07:16 PM #5734
      Well... because I was listed as the "primary card holder" and he was on as the "secondary," I was also responsible for this debt.
      I'm posting this as much for anyone else as for you, but it doesn't matter which position you're in (snicker ). If your name is ANYWHERE on the debt as a joint applicant, cosigner, or guarantor, you are legally responsible for the debt.

To save my impeccable credit, I make a deal with the collection agency to pay less that what he actually owed.... I got them down from $3,500 to $2,300. A year later, the State of California says that I have to pay taxes on the amount I negotiated off the debt. (WTF?!?! News to me!) I then pay the taxes on that crap and assume everything if fine and dandy.
      Yes, forgiven debt is considered income unless an exception applies but I'm pretty sure there's no applicable exception in this situation. It wasn't a student loan, a gift, a foreclosure, or discharged in bankruptcy. I think I'm forgetting something but those are the majors.

You should have received a 1099-C for the $1,200 that was forgiven. Did you?

Also did you pay federal taxes on the forgiven debt? If you didn't pay the feds, you might have that joyous surprise lurking in the future.

NOPE... Over the weekend, I got a new notice from the State of California saying I owe MORE taxes on this issue, including penalties and late fees. I'm totally confused as to why I own MORE, when I paid what the STATE told me to a few years back. Now I have to try an talk to an actual person to see whats going on.
      Now this I'm not sure about. Are they asking for only penalties and late fees because you didn't pay the tax when it was initially due (before they contacted you the first time)? Or are they actually asking for more tax PLUS penalties and late fees on this additional tax?

You already paid taxes on the whole $1,200, right? You didn't claim only part of it or something?

Is is bad that I take GREAT comfort in the following:
      No. Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by emulous View Post
      It's not that simple. The provable facts are that he gave the guy a credit card with permission to use it. When your name is on a debt (non-fraudulently), you owe it regardless of who swiped the card at the store. There could be a case if they had a formal contract but they didn't. Anything less than a contract (Facebook subpoena, etc) is scraping the barrel of hope. You'd probably have better luck with Judge Judy. I say that both seriously and jokingly at the same time.

Vehicles
      Mine: '04 R32, Bagged TR '11 GTI (sold) His: '82 300d W12 '08 WRX (sold)
      04-30-2012 07:24 PM #5735
      Quote Originally Posted by RU1NED View Post
      ohai there

Vehicles
      Haldex AWD
      04-30-2012 07:26 PM #5736
      Serious question:

Did anyone get a chance to see actor Sean Hayes in the new 3 Stooges movie?

He played Larry I believe!

Last edited by TigerinColorado; 05-01-2012 at 02:35 AM. Reason: added pics
      Quote Originally Posted by KyleC
      ...Subaru has proven beyond a reasonable doubt any round, rubber-ish object that holds a bit of air...will get you through the snow just fine, but only if it is attached to a vehicle with AWD/4WD.
      Quote Originally Posted by bzcat View Post
      Never under estimate car buying public's insatiable appetite for plastic cladding.

04-30-2012 08:22 PM #5737
      Quote Originally Posted by Preppy View Post
      No 'mos coming to town for Pride?
      Gay Days Orlando (not really pride...)
      New York
      Providence

Might do Boston but it is up in the air on that one. It rained hard last year and everyone I know who went had a sucktastic time so not much interest in a repeat trip.

LOVE Providence pride. Such a small city every thing is easily walkable. Hotels are cheap. There are only a handful of bars and they do outdoor block parties so it isn't like herding cattle in NYC.
      Sent from my tablet while sipping weak drinks over fancy brunch with a view

Vehicles
      90 Jetta GLI 16v, 99.5 Cabrio Highline, 92 Golf GL
      04-30-2012 08:45 PM #5738
      LOVE Providence pride. Such a small city every thing is easily walkable. Hotels are cheap. There are only a handful of bars and they do outdoor block parties so it isn't like herding cattle in NYC.
      Yay! I have always loved it. I don't think anything can be as intimately public. Also, I can help out with the hotel part...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
      A2Resource

Vehicles
      Scirocco, Scirocco Passat
      04-30-2012 11:10 PM #5739
      I have no idea what this video is about, and maybe al gore didn't have this in mind when he invented the internet, but it sure is fun to watch.

Vehicles
      2010 Scion xB
      05-01-2012 10:37 AM #5740
      Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMD View Post
      Yes, forgiven debt is considered income unless an exception applies but I'm pretty sure there's no applicable exception in this situation. It wasn't a student loan, a gift, a foreclosure, or discharged in bankruptcy. I think I'm forgetting something but those are the majors.

You should have received a 1099-C for the $1,200 that was forgiven. Did you?

Also did you pay federal taxes on the forgiven debt? If you didn't pay the feds, you might have that joyous surprise lurking in the future.
      Yes I did and I already paid the tax on everything for the "forgiven debt."

Now this I'm not sure about. Are they asking for only penalties and late fees because you didn't pay the tax when it was initially due (before they contacted you the first time)? Or are they actually asking for more tax PLUS penalties and late fees on this additional tax?
      The new letter states the original amount wasn't correct, so because I didn't pay the taxes on the correct amount, I now owe the difference, PLUS late fees & penalties... which is complete bullsh*t because I paid based of what the government told me to do.

You already paid taxes on the whole $1,200, right? You didn't claim only part of it or something?
      Nope, didn't claim part of it or anything weird... I just paid the tax on the amount they told me to.

It's not that simple. The provable facts are that he gave the guy a credit card with permission to use it. When your name is on a debt (non-fraudulently), you owe it regardless of who swiped the card at the store. There could be a case if they had a formal contract but they didn't. Anything less than a contract (Facebook subpoena, etc) is scraping the barrel of hope. You'd probably have better luck with Judge Judy. I say that both seriously and jokingly at the same time.
      Exactly... it's not just as easy as saying I'll take him to court and win.... there's just WAY too much involved to even try. I know that he owes me and that he said he'd pay it off, so that's what pisses me off the most.

PLUS... he even owes my Mom $500... now that REALLY pisses me off the most.

Page 164 of 310 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast