Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 433 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The official homo thread

Vehicles
      2001 Tial605 Nogaro S4
      06-03-2011 12:12 AM #26
      How to get laid at gay bar....by a hot chick...with the proper lady parts
      this interests me. I have a lot of lady friends (platonic and not so much) that love going to gay bars up here and, ****, it's actually pretty fun. However, I feel like I'm bringing sand to the beach. Enlighten me.
      Quote Originally Posted by bluerabbit0886 View Post
      A friend of mine is at law school at Gonzaga. He says Spokane is a real **** show. Florida of the Pacific Northwest...
      Quote Originally Posted by iammclovin804 View Post
      You've obviously never driven a Sebring. Most exciting car ever.

Vehicles
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      06-03-2011 12:13 AM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by MRVW01 View Post
      Those are "f ag hags".
      I hate those c0ck blocking whores more than you do.

They won't let you bang them, or let me bang their "Will". They all think they're "Grace"...it's so pathetic. Most of them are fat, bitchy, and like to think they can "change" the dude the cling to. I've learned that when I go to the bars, I make my straight buddies occupy them long enough to get interest or a number. I'll deal with her fat ass over breakfast when I can tell her I got what she always wanted but will never have.
      I know what they are, I'm just curious of the psychology. A friend of mine's ex is on Facebook and all she does is post updates about this very closeted kid and super-fat girl that she always hangs out with. I was curious if "*** hags" like hanging out with gay guys as "one of the girls" or as a male that will easily follow the logic of a woman. The whole thing seems patently absurd for me.

Vehicles
      B5 2.8Q, Buell XB9S
      06-03-2011 12:28 AM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by nicoli View Post
      My gay male friends don't act like that. If I were gay, it would have pissed me off. Since I'm not, it was just annoying.
      Those are the 1% that the media loves, and I hate. Being the alpha male that happens to be gay, I want those fairys to fly away...

Quote Originally Posted by silverzee View Post
      Have any embarrassing/nearly died stories of asking out a straight guy?
      Nope.
      I've struck out or misjudged but it usually ends up with me thinking a dude is gay and when he's not his friends get pissed I didn't hit on them and asking if I think they're cute... true story.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaki View Post
      this interests me. I have a lot of lady friends (platonic and not so much) that love going to gay bars up here and, ****, it's actually pretty fun. However, I feel like I'm bringing sand to the beach. Enlighten me.
      If you're a fun, laid back, straight dude, the gays will respect that and be cool with you too. Chicks go to get away from the d-bags at straight bars, and the creeps who try to bang them. Imagine if you could go to a bar and dance with all the hot chicks you wanted, and not deal with any of the drama. That's what gay bars are to chicks. Gay bars don't have the testosterone and BS of straight bars. They all just get along. Gay bars are about two things. Booze and sex. We just don't get into fist fights if you hit on my dude. Will just invite you to a 3-way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27 View Post
      I know what they are, I'm just curious of the psychology. A friend of mine's ex is on Facebook and all she does is post updates about this very closeted kid and super-fat girl that she always hangs out with. I was curious if "*** hags" like hanging out with gay guys as "one of the girls" or as a male that will easily follow the logic of a woman. The whole thing seems patently absurd for me.
      The "Hags" like to be "one of the girls", when in actuality they want to bang the dude.
      It's the only way a good looking dude will pay attention to them. Gay dudes like the nurture factor of a woman, while not having to bang em. It's stupid. I don't have Hags. But the chicks I hangout with, are skinny, and uber hot. They go out with me once in awhile to have a drink and not deal with dudes hitting on them.
      Tucker Max of the Gays and Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Slutty Gay Whoring and Muppet Sex of the People's Independent Republik of Offtopikstan
      RIP Cosmic TDI
      Quote Originally Posted by HideYoKids View Post
      Dann is More sassy than any man with facial hair should be. It's entertaining.

Vehicles
      1998 Jetta TDI, 2002 Protege5, 2015 Fiesta ST
      06-03-2011 12:33 AM #29
      I know a girl (who is very cute) that I would love to get with ie. relation, she has a gay dude friend, my question is do girls view gay guys like another girl they can gossip with but with the added benefit of the gay guy telling her what men really think about?

If I could be that gay guy but with the added benefit of using my penis with her I would be set.

Edit: Do girls blab to gay guys about their ideal of the "perfect" guy?
      Quote Originally Posted by AmericanThanks View Post
      Vwvortex is the biggest car forum so I should get atleast 100 enquiries from here. Cars means money.

Vehicles
      B5 2.8Q, Buell XB9S
      06-03-2011 01:30 AM #30
      Quote Originally Posted by DzlDub View Post
      I know a girl (who is very cute) that I would love to get with ie. relation, she has a gay dude friend, my question is do girls view gay guys like another girl they can gossip with but with the added benefit of the gay guy telling her what men really think about?

If I could be that gay guy but with the added benefit of using my penis with her I would be set.

Edit: Do girls blab to gay guys about their ideal of the "perfect" guy?
      Yes.

Girls view gays as the sensitive guy/big brother that they can relate to because he has no interest in getting in their panties. I've broke a nose for my "little sister"
      (best friend since the second grade, dude put his hands on her, and gave her a nasty bruise)

Girls want a man that can make them climax like "Old Faithful", cry during the English Patient, and feel safe at a moments notice.

Women instantly bond with gay men. All the things they want, without something poking them in the back in the middle of the night...
      Tucker Max of the Gays and Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Slutty Gay Whoring and Muppet Sex of the People's Independent Republik of Offtopikstan
      RIP Cosmic TDI

Vehicles
      '02 Cooper S
      06-03-2011 01:46 AM #31
      Ooohhh...i got another one! Locker rooms...its not fair! Gay guys get to go in the locker room of the "attractive" sex...why can't we?

How do you feel going into public locker rooms? Like a wolf in sheeps clothing?
      Last edited by Basscase; 06-03-2011 at 01:48 AM.
      Don't like something? Report it. We can't be everywhere at all times.

Vehicles
      08 NS Capital, 04+ Bianchi Pista, 06 Transition Dirtbag
      06-03-2011 02:11 AM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by Basscase View Post
      Ooohhh...i got another one! Locker rooms...its not fair! Gay guys get to go in the locker room of the "attractive" sex...why can't we?

have you ever accidently gotten a hard on while admiring other guys in the locker room?
      Cupcake - Team My Little Pony

06-03-2011 02:31 AM #33
      This has boggled me forever. In a hetero relationship there is a husband/wife but in a gay relationship since both sexes are the same how are the roles determined? Is there a "feminine" role? a dominant or "masculane" role? I use role for lack of a better term...no disrespect intended.

Vehicles
      B5 2.8Q, Buell XB9S
      06-03-2011 02:35 AM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by Basscase View Post

Quote Originally Posted by azn View Post
      have you ever accidently gotten a hard on while admiring other guys in the locker room?

Locker rooms are like window shopping at a car dealer. Some new Ferrari's that you want to test drive, but mostly old Buick's with flat tires and on their last leg....

Let's just say, I can't "dry off" with hand towels when I'm in the locker room...
      RIP Cosmic TDI

10. 06-03-2011 03:29 AM #35
      If you're a fun, laid back, straight dude, the gays will respect that and be cool with you too. Chicks go to get away from the d-bags at straight bars, and the creeps who try to bang them. Imagine if you could go to a bar and dance with all the hot chicks you wanted, and not deal with any of the drama. That's what gay bars are to chicks. Gay bars don't have the testosterone and BS of straight bars. They all just get along. Gay bars are about two things. Booze and sex. We just don't get into fist fights if you hit on my dude. Will just invite you to a 3-way.

Being a straight guy, that actually sounds pretty awesome. Well, except the 3 way part. But I'll just avoid hitting on any guys.

*patiently waiting for one of his girlfriends to invite him out to the gay bar again.*

11. 06-03-2011 03:50 AM #36
      I got cruised once by a good looking gay dude, does that mean I’m hot, or do gay men go slumming?

Vehicles
      09 civic, 95 M3
      06-03-2011 08:28 AM #37
      When I went to bear week why did I get so many free drinks?

06-03-2011 08:33 AM #38
      Quote Originally Posted by Nicefeet View Post
      I got cruised once by a good looking gay dude, does that mean I’m hot, or do gay men go slumming?
      I've never been approched by a gay guy for this purpose (that I know of).

Am I ugly, or am I just obviously straight?

14. Senior Member ClockworkChad's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Is300
      06-03-2011 08:44 AM #39
      I've met several guys who came out and were normal, within a few months, glitter-wearing, lisp talking Gaga listening homes. It's tragic.
      thats 99% of my experience with people coming out. one day fine, next day a queen.
      Ferrari Scuderia 2012 - "The people who speak badly about me then tremble and cry when they want to have their picture taken with me” - F. Alonso
      Now recruiting for IT/financial/accounting/creative services in fairfield county and metro nyc, pm if interested

Vehicles
      '07 Jetta 2.0t
      06-03-2011 08:50 AM #40
      ok, here are legitimate questions that have been recent local news hot topics. granted you prolly can't speak for your entire population, but here we go.

why, in the push for acceptance, do most of the messages come across as "you must LOVE us or DIE!"? i mean, the whole "we're here, we're queer, get used to it" thing just seems a bit militant. it would seem much easier to integrate into general population if your lifestyle weren't being crammed down our throats. at least thats what it appears. maybe you are as embarrassed by those members as we are of the ones who forcefully try to prevent you from being who you are.

followup question. does the word "marriage" have any special meaning beyond religious connotations, or would identical legal rights be sufficient? we're not religious, and my wife and i had a J of P marry us. if we were only "civily unionized" or "legally paired" i'm sure we'd just call it married in casual conversation and go on our merry way. so why the push to call it marriage? is it to have a legal way force the church to perform a ceremony, or is a word really that important?

Vehicles
      2006 GLI, 1987 Scirocco 16V, 1989 Jetta GL
      06-03-2011 08:53 AM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by Cubster View Post
      This has boggled me forever. In a hetero relationship there is a husband/wife but in a gay relationship since both sexes are the same how are the roles determined? Is there a "feminine" role? a dominant or "masculane" role? I use role for lack of a better term...no disrespect intended.
      Not to take this away from MRVWO1, but can I throw in my $.02 on this one?

I appreciate your respect with this, and that you've emphasized roles, but be very careful if you ever ask this to a gay you barely know. I've been asked "Who's the man and who's the woman?" The question gets me somewhat worked up when I can't tell if they are asking about household-ish relationships or about....bedroom relationships. I don't ask them the first time I meet them who does what in their bedroom, so don't ask me, ok? Thanks.

Now, back to your question. Did your parents abide by strict society roles? Did your mom ever, say, mow the lawn? Or did your dad ever cook dinner? Did mom pay the bills? Did dad do laundry? These lines are blurred in straight society now. I think in modern hetero relationships the woman wants to be viewed as equal to the men and the man still wants to be viewed as the dominant provider. Gay relationships, in my opinion, are two equals. I know my partner and I don't view each other as the 'man' or the 'woman' in the relationship. We view each other as equals. I fully admit I have a hard time with this question, because we don't feel the need to slot into a specific 'role.'

Some weeks I do the laundry, some weeks he does. Some weeks I take out the garbage, sometimes he does. I can tell you he ALWAYS pays the bills and I ALWAYS mow the lawn/yardwork. I take care of our cars, he handles our business stuff.

My point is, we don't view ourselves as in 'female' or 'male' roles. You don't need to either.

17. 06-03-2011 09:24 AM #42
      I just want to say this thread rules! I am loving it. (no homo) Very interesting questions and answers. I do have to ask though, don't any of you guys have real life gay friends you can ask these questions???

18. 06-03-2011 09:30 AM #43
      when you take a dump, do you think...

That's how much **** I could take?

How accurate is this method of measuring **** taking ability?

Vehicles
      95 GTi VR6 (Sold), 88 RX-7 (Sold), 1996 GTi VR6 (Sold), Rocking a 2013 Jetta Sportwagen TDI w/DSG
      06-03-2011 09:34 AM #44
      THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Vehicles
      (OoO)
      06-03-2011 09:37 AM #45
      Quote Originally Posted by WeeTony View Post

When I take an extra wide dump and it hurts my bum, I look at the turd and say to myself "there's no way I could accommodate a big penis".

Vehicles
      (OoO)
      06-03-2011 09:40 AM #46
      Quote Originally Posted by VikingVR6GTI View Post
      I just want to say this thread rules! I am loving it. (no homo) Very interesting questions and answers. I do have to ask though, don't any of you guys have real life gay friends you can ask these questions???
      And risk being seen in public with a homo? Are you fuking nuts ?

I used to have gay acquaintances who have since disappeared and one friend who is gay, but he doesn't like to talk about his gayness with me.

22. 06-03-2011 09:43 AM #47
      Quote Originally Posted by Der Schaltwerks View Post
      And risk being seen in public with a homo? Are you fuking nuts ?

I used to have gay acquaintances who have since disappeared and one friend who is gay, but he doesn't like to talk about his gayness with me.
      Well you're missing out. What was said earlier about being a straight dude at a gay bar is spot on. It's almost too easy to find a woman when you're at a gay bar with your gay friend.

Vehicles
      1999 Cosmic Green Jetta TDI
      06-03-2011 09:50 AM #48
      Quote Originally Posted by VikingVR6GTI View Post
      Well you're missing out. What was said earlier about being a straight dude at a gay bar is spot on. It's almost too easy to find a woman when you're at a gay bar with your gay friend.
      This is true. I had a lot of straight friends that would go out with me to pick up women, usually quite successful, especially at the large clubs in NYC on Saturday nights.

I have a friend currently in the army that goes to a local gay bar b/c they offer military guys really cheap drinks. He's picked up a lot of women when he goes. I'm surprised that him and a lot of his fellow soldiers go there all of the time and are fine with it.
      Last edited by CosmicTDI; 06-03-2011 at 09:52 AM.
      Quote Originally Posted by KahviVW View Post
      Wow, TCLers are not a photogenic bunch
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      My god...this thread is pure homosexual excellence.

Vehicles
      1999 Cosmic Green Jetta TDI
      06-03-2011 09:50 AM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by WeeTony View Post

It's not.
      Quote Originally Posted by KahviVW View Post
      Wow, TCLers are not a photogenic bunch
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      My god...this thread is pure homosexual excellence.

06-03-2011 09:55 AM #50
      Why are some so flamboyant? Is there hatred among the flamboyant factions for the ones who are like Will from Will and Grace? And why are some lesbians outright scary-looking? Can't they put an article in the newsletter that it's okay to look like a woman AND still be a lesbian? One got offended when I called her "sir" but I honestly couldn't tell at the time that it was a penisless human
      MemeGate 2012 - First Responder, post #2

Quote Originally Posted by .skully.
      Mike, quote me in your signature

Page 2 of 433 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast