I have a 98 (mk3) Jetta 2.0l 5 speed that i'm selling.
What has been done to the car?
- Euro Sport Short Shift kit w/ rebuilt shift linkage installed
- H&R Race springs and Koni (yellow) adjustable struts installed
- rear disc brake conversion (w/ aluminum mk4 caliper upgrade) with drilled rotors installed
- new front lower control arms with new bushings, new hardware, new upper strut bearings installed
- new wheels bearings installed all around
- K&N filter installed in modified airbox
- Euro Sport front upper strut tower brace installed
- ECS Front Drilled/Slotted brake rotors installed
- Mk4 3 spoke steering wheel installed
- Silver faced gauges with custom blue led lighting installed
- Smoothed and Polished upper intake manifold
- Audi 200 Turbo brake Master Cylinder installed
- Black Forest Industries motor mount kit installed
- 16” Team Dynamic Racing Alloys
What else would come with the car?
- Extra ABA block, most stock engine internals are boxed up and can be taken w/ it
- 2 ABA heads, 1 has been stripped with cleaning, porting, and polishing process started
- Pair of Girling 60 front brake calipers (need rotors for a Corrado G60 to do upgrade)
- Mk4 Beetle tubular exhaust manifold, with new studs, nuts, and gaskets (bolts right up for a few extra hp and torque)
- additional set of BFI motor mount inserts
- extra set of drive shafts. ones on car are within 2 years old.
- other random bits and pieces
What needs to be done?
- Replace Catalytic converter (recently went out and thru the code for it. otherwise the car will pass VA state emissions) I would suggest the Magnaflow 22931 which can be found online or ordered from Advanced Auto for $150 - $170. Far less expensive and better flowing than any "OEM replacement" catalytic converter
$1500 for the Jetta and all extra parts listed above, price negotiable
A great project car for the right Dubber. I'm hoping to find her a good home. Handles great, stops great. Just needs someone to build her a good motor to make her run up to potential. I just recently bought a used Mk5 Rabbit and don't have the space or time now to finish the Jetta.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss anything else about the car.