VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Volkshaus: A Kitteh's Perspective

18K views 122 replies 30 participants last post by  REDGLI2012 
#1 · (Edited)
My name is Ranger. I live in a house with 2 hoominz who like VAG stuffs. I like VAG stuffs too.

I had recently reached out to MTV for my own reality show, but I was turned down. Something about lolcat racism. I haz Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson on the case. But for now, I makes my own reality thread. Welcome to Volkshaus...let me show you it. :p

This is me. My hoominz know that I don't take teh chit from anyone. I keeps teh order round here.

I is currently working on my interior dezine degree.

I haz two hoominz. One is a girl and she avoids me because I am not declawed. My other hoomin is a male, and sometimes likes to test my patience. Sometimes, a warning is sufficient.

Other times, I haz to smack a bitch. :mad:

Usually after that, it keeps him in line for a while. I gots it like dat. :cool:

While I am not disciplining my hoominz, I am outside picking fights and keeping hood kittehs out of my territories. I also make sure teh cars are ok.

The hoominz are always washing cars. Usually they come out nice, but when I am not satisfied, I let them know.

It's time for a nap. I writes more later. :p

See less See more
#30 ·
I enjoy teh outdoors. It helps me get in touch with my jungle kitteh instinks, but there are consequensis....like pesky tiks. Luckily, teh girl hoomin gets tehm off meh.

After teh tiks went away, I proceeded outside sneaky-like to see what teh other hoomin was up to.

He waz giving teh cleanings to teh mk3's center console.

Nothing exciting. I is not amused unless I see engine swaps.

#31 ·
I stept outside the other day and found another car parkt in teh driveways. Driveways is getting too fuul and effecting my territories. :mad:

**This post haz been brought to you by Firefox. I only use teh Firefox to brows the interwebz. :thumbup:

#32 · (Edited)
Today was too nice to be inside. So while the haus-servants were out making money fer mah kibbles, I was chillaxin' lookin' at teh neighborhood ladies. Had some Summertime on repeat. :cool:

#37 · (Edited)
FV-QR

I'm only 2 and I understands teh VW stuff. Tell your wife to search...and gets me some wet food. Hoominz are holding out on meh. :mad:

:cool:

#40 ·
The hoomin was off from werk today. He spent most of teh day cleaning mai territoreez outside.

He was pretty tired afterward, so we got down to some synkronized chillingz. :p

#41 ·
Today was a good day to wash teh car. Coorekshun, today was a good day for me to supervise teh hoomin washing teh car. :eek:

#46 ·
I haz been buzy. I spent most of teh day fishing.

When I am not fishing, I am looking over the hoomin's work. Teh spreadsheets comprise the formulas, equations and factors that are needed to perform an ecoefficiency
analysis bases on a suitable set of LCA data. It consists of two excel workbooks.
One workbook is used to store LCA data for the different customer benefits and the other
performs the calculations and presents the results. It is possible to customize the ecoefficiency
analysis by using different relevance factors and weighting methods. One problem
for an English-speaking hoomin is that the excel templates are in German. Most of the cells are
however self-explanatory and even with very limited understanding of German it is possible
to navigate the pages......... luckily for teh hoomin, I is fluents in de deutsch. :eek:

Staring at excel for too long makes meh want to nap.

:wave:

#47 ·
Today Ranger is helping us diagnose the cars. My VR has been stalling out at low RPMs liiike when people drive REALLY slowly turning at intersections :mad:

I also have an airbag voltage code :confused:

Ranger felt bad for not helping with the inside chores, and since he wasn't going to help wash the cars, he took a peek under the Audi to see if he could figure out the oil leak instead

#52 ·
What I don't approves is you guyz being gone for teh day at Dubs on teh Delaware. :mad: Wet and hungry kitteh leaves extra presents in teh litter box.

I guess everyone was exhausted last night. Teh girl managed to snap a shot of teh guys taking a nap together (no homoz). :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.