Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Results 36 to 70 of 148

    Thread: HPA Motorsports: Your Source for KW Coilovers at the Best Price

    1. Member Uncle Wiggley's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 24th, 2007
      Location
      San Diego
      Posts
      2,474
      Vehicles
      2008 TR R32, 2013 S4
      10-24-2011 04:35 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by VAD@HPA View Post
      I don't have that kind of information here...send me an e-mail and I'll inquire with KW...
      Thank you, email sent.
      Quote Originally Posted by abeR View Post
      Not my math doc! Put the spliff down

    2. 10-28-2011 02:24 PM #37
      E-mail or IM me for a quote for your car. Ask about our special Vortex pricing...

    3. 11-01-2011 02:17 PM #38
      Great pricing on KW Coilovers for the month of November...E-mail or IM me for a quote...

    4. 11-07-2011 04:38 PM #39
      Quote Originally Posted by VAD@HPA View Post
      E-mail or IM me for a quote...
      Thank you for your orders!

    5. 11-15-2011 05:06 PM #40
      Quote Originally Posted by VAD@HPA View Post
      Great pricing on KW Coilovers for the month of November...E-mail or IM me for a quote...
      All e-mails and IMs replied...

    6. 11-22-2011 01:18 PM #41
      Great pricing on KW Coilovers for "Black Friday" week...E-mail or IM me for a quote...

    7. Member Slave IV's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 15th, 2010
      Posts
      3,459
      Vehicles
      B5 S4, MkV R32, W203 C240, W123 300D Turbo, W210 E320 4Matic
      11-22-2011 02:10 PM #42
      Is there is reason why you can't share spring rates on the forum so everyone interested can have the info without taking the extra step of PM'ing? It would be very helpful to see the different rates for V1-V3 plus the rates for your SHS so customers can understand what the differences in what they are buying. Thanks.
      If your gas cap light comes on even if you think you tightened the cap, try pulling on the cap as you tighten it. Worked for me.
      Help us with suspension specs!
      Vag Evolution: MkI Rabbit -> MkII 16v GTI -> B5 S4/MkV .:R32

    8. 11-22-2011 02:24 PM #43
      Quote Originally Posted by Slave IV View Post
      Is there is reason why you can't share spring rates on the forum so everyone interested can have the info without taking the extra step of PM'ing?
      I so rarely get asked for spring rates...for the Mk5 R32 they are listed as "Progressive". I will make an inquiry to KW ofr more specific data on the working rates for each (and let you know what I find)...

    9. Member Slave IV's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 15th, 2010
      Posts
      3,459
      Vehicles
      B5 S4, MkV R32, W203 C240, W123 300D Turbo, W210 E320 4Matic
      11-22-2011 02:31 PM #44
      Great thanks! Again odd to me how long this car has been out and how many people buy suspension as their first mod but don't care to know this info. If anyone has info on stock spring rates to compare, that would be excellent as well.
      If your gas cap light comes on even if you think you tightened the cap, try pulling on the cap as you tighten it. Worked for me.
      Help us with suspension specs!
      Vag Evolution: MkI Rabbit -> MkII 16v GTI -> B5 S4/MkV .:R32

    10. 11-30-2011 02:07 PM #45
      Great pricing on KW Coilovers for the remainder of the year...E-mail or IM me for a quote...

    11. Member Slave IV's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 15th, 2010
      Posts
      3,459
      Vehicles
      B5 S4, MkV R32, W203 C240, W123 300D Turbo, W210 E320 4Matic
      11-30-2011 02:19 PM #46
      What's up with those spring rates?

      I just got info about the Bilstein PSS10's for this car:
      Front: E4-FD1-Y704A00 = progressive; initial rate 32.8N/mm (approx 190lbs/in), secondary rate 43.4N/mm (approx 250lbs/in)
      Rear: E4-FD1-Y754A00 = progressive; initial rate 33.0N/mm (approx 190lbs/in), secondary rate 50.1N/mm (approx 285lbs/in)

      ...so I was basically spot on with my guess for what an off the shelf coilover setup would have for this car but still love to hear the rates for KW V1-3 + the SHS kits.
      If your gas cap light comes on even if you think you tightened the cap, try pulling on the cap as you tighten it. Worked for me.
      Help us with suspension specs!
      Vag Evolution: MkI Rabbit -> MkII 16v GTI -> B5 S4/MkV .:R32

    12. 11-30-2011 02:32 PM #47
      Quote Originally Posted by Slave IV View Post
      What's up with those spring rates?

      I just got info about the Bilstein PSS10's for this car:
      Front: E4-FD1-Y704A00 = progressive; initial rate 32.8N/mm (approx 190lbs/in), secondary rate 43.4N/mm (approx 250lbs/in)
      Rear: E4-FD1-Y754A00 = progressive; initial rate 33.0N/mm (approx 190lbs/in), secondary rate 50.1N/mm (approx 285lbs/in)

      ...so I was basically spot on with my guess for what an off the shelf coilover setup would have for this car but still love to hear the rates for KW V1-3 + the SHS kits.
      Still waiting for an answer on the variables of the progressive springs...hopefully will have something from KW soon.

    13. Member Slave IV's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 15th, 2010
      Posts
      3,459
      Vehicles
      B5 S4, MkV R32, W203 C240, W123 300D Turbo, W210 E320 4Matic
      11-30-2011 03:41 PM #48
      Great, thanks! You wouldn't happen to know spring rates for stock and your SHS setup would you? I'd imagine you guys have that info somewhere since the SHS is customized by HPA.
      If your gas cap light comes on even if you think you tightened the cap, try pulling on the cap as you tighten it. Worked for me.
      Help us with suspension specs!
      Vag Evolution: MkI Rabbit -> MkII 16v GTI -> B5 S4/MkV .:R32

    14. Member Ryan E.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 1st, 2002
      Location
      Huntington Beach
      Posts
      2,872
      Vehicles
      2008 CW R32, 2003 1.8T GTI, 1974 2002 tii
      11-30-2011 04:04 PM #49
      quick question: I noticed you updated your site and I was looking at the Clubsports. I currently run them and was wondering if they revised them and if so what's the difference?
      Rigi Cola.


      "The VR6 was an orchestra of well-tuned cylindrical delights." - jalopnik.com

    15. 11-30-2011 04:57 PM #50
      Quote Originally Posted by Slave IV View Post
      Great, thanks! You wouldn't happen to know spring rates for stock and your SHS setup would you? I'd imagine you guys have that info somewhere since the SHS is customized by HPA.
      I have no information on stock spring rates...SHS I have requested...

    16. 11-30-2011 04:59 PM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by Ryan E. View Post
      quick question: I noticed you updated your site and I was looking at the Clubsports. I currently run them and was wondering if they revised them and if so what's the difference?
      Ryan,

      Please send me an e-mail on this. I am working on a website update for early next month with the information, but I can give you a sneak preview.

    17. Member Ryan E.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 1st, 2002
      Location
      Huntington Beach
      Posts
      2,872
      Vehicles
      2008 CW R32, 2003 1.8T GTI, 1974 2002 tii
      11-30-2011 05:34 PM #52
      thanks for the prompt response.

      Quote Originally Posted by VAD@HPA View Post
      Ryan,

      Please send me an e-mail on this. I am working on a website update for early next month with the information, but I can give you a sneak preview.
      Rigi Cola.


      "The VR6 was an orchestra of well-tuned cylindrical delights." - jalopnik.com

    18. Member Slave IV's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 15th, 2010
      Posts
      3,459
      Vehicles
      B5 S4, MkV R32, W203 C240, W123 300D Turbo, W210 E320 4Matic
      11-30-2011 05:48 PM #53
      Is the information top secret? Why can't the differences just be posted in the thread dedicated to KW coilovers so everyone interested can see?
      If your gas cap light comes on even if you think you tightened the cap, try pulling on the cap as you tighten it. Worked for me.
      Help us with suspension specs!
      Vag Evolution: MkI Rabbit -> MkII 16v GTI -> B5 S4/MkV .:R32

    19. 11-30-2011 06:01 PM #54
      Quote Originally Posted by Slave IV View Post
      Is the information top secret? Why can't the differences just be posted in the thread dedicated to KW coilovers so everyone interested can see?
      Lol...thanks for your concern. If I had to information to post, I would...I put a few teaser pictures up on the website in anticipation that we will have a press release and more information shortly. When this is available, I will start a new thread outlining the changes.

      Is this ok with you?

    20. Member Slave IV's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 15th, 2010
      Posts
      3,459
      Vehicles
      B5 S4, MkV R32, W203 C240, W123 300D Turbo, W210 E320 4Matic
      11-30-2011 06:33 PM #55
      Quote Originally Posted by VAD@HPA View Post
      Lol...thanks for your concern. If I had to information to post, I would...I put a few teaser pictures up on the website in anticipation that we will have a press release and more information shortly. When this is available, I will start a new thread outlining the changes.

      Is this ok with you?
      LOL, sure...just wondering why you had to ask to be pm'd instead of just posting the info here in the first place.
      If your gas cap light comes on even if you think you tightened the cap, try pulling on the cap as you tighten it. Worked for me.
      Help us with suspension specs!
      Vag Evolution: MkI Rabbit -> MkII 16v GTI -> B5 S4/MkV .:R32

    21. 12-06-2011 12:09 PM #56
      Quote Originally Posted by VAD@HPA View Post
      Great pricing on KW Coilovers for the remainder of the year...E-mail or IM me for a quote...
      Thank you for your orders!

    22. 12-09-2011 05:35 PM #57
      Coilover sale pricing until the end of the year:

      HPA 2011 Holiday Flyer

      E-mail or IM me for a specific quote for your car.

    23. 12-14-2011 04:52 PM #58
      Quote Originally Posted by VAD@HPA View Post
      Coilover sale pricing until the end of the year:

      HPA 2011 Holiday Flyer

      E-mail or IM me for a specific quote for your car.
      Thank you all for your orders!

    24. 12-20-2011 03:06 PM #59
      Great pricing on KW Coilovers for the remainder of the year...E-mail or IM me for a quote...

    25. 01-09-2012 02:22 PM #60
      Quote Originally Posted by CorradoLook'N21 View Post
      ...once I paid for the coilovers, they arrived two days later and look great! I cant wait to put them on.

      I would recommend HPA...

    26. 01-12-2012 01:55 PM #61
      All IMs and e-mails replied...

    27. 01-25-2012 03:52 PM #62
      E-mail or IM me for a quote including shipping to your destination.

      Thanks!

    28. 02-01-2012 01:35 PM #63
      Thank you for your orders!

    29. 02-07-2012 01:58 PM #64
      Kits in stock at KW take only about 4-5 days to ship. Get your orders in before the season begins...

    30. 02-13-2012 03:33 PM #65
      Great pricing on these right now. E-mail or IM me for a quote...

    31. 02-20-2012 06:05 PM #66
      All IMs and e-mails replied...

    32. 02-28-2012 06:15 PM #67
      Quote Originally Posted by epic designs View Post
      Picked up a set of these from HPA.

      VERY good. The car rotates much better, giving ESP a much-needed workout. Way less weight on the front outside wheel in the corners. Firm without being harsh. Nice and low...wife wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for my tires rubbing

    33. 03-07-2012 02:29 PM #68
      All IMs and e-mails replied...

    34. 03-09-2012 06:55 PM #69
      Since we have a dog bone mount and V3's available for the MkV R32 crowd as well, I might as well extend this offer here!

      KW V3 Group Buy

      IM or e-mail me if you are interested...

    35. 03-14-2012 12:46 PM #70
      E-mail or IM me for a quote...ask for the Vortex deal...

    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •