Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 03 VW Passat W8 Wagon 4motion for sale LOOK@@!!!(Massachusetts)

1. 06-20-2011 03:54 PM #1
      Up for sale is 2003 Volkswagen Passat Silver Wagon with W8 engine with 4-motion & 5-speed Automatic tranny.
      Current mileage as of June 19th is 121091 miles.
      This is not ordinary VW Passat.
      W8 has it's own components from top to bottom.
      Powerful 8-cylinder in W-configuration which provides absolutely smooth power delivery compared to V-type engines.
      270-hp and 270-lb/ft of torque is absolutely blast to drive.
      It still gets 23-mpg on highway.
      With 4-motion, powerful engine, beefier suspension and tranny, it drive the best on the snow or wet pavement.
      W8 uses different transmission, suspension components, and brake system compared to other Passat models.
      Springs and sway bars are specially matched for W8, the struts are same as S4(Red Koni shocks), Front Brakes are also same as S4(4-pads each side), and rear brakes are vented and larger as of Audi A6 V8 4.2 model(other passats and A6 models have non-vented rear brakes)
      W-8 produces distinct exhaust notes some what similar to VR6 of R32.
      OEM HID (D2S, Bi-Xenon) HID for low & high beam.(halogen also comes on with the high-HID beam.
      The only car in the world with both HID and halogen high-beam) Auto-Dimming rear-view mirror.
      Red LED map lights(only option in W8, total of 4, 2 by the sunroof switch, and 2 underneath the auto-dimming rear-view mirror)
      Power-Folding side mirrors(driver side does work but passenger side currently not power-folding)
      Both front seats are power and driver's seat has memory function.
      Both front seats are heated.
      And black leather seats.(Silver with Black interior is very rare combination)
      Factory Mud flaps all around.

This car originally is from Florida, I personally picked it up since W8 in Wagon body is very rare(with black leather interior)
      Only 1000 of W8 Passat was imported to the U.S.
      There is no major rust on the body or under body only slight surface rust as you can see in the picture and even bolts and nuts are in good shape.

Maintenance and a little upgrades done to this vehicle are as listed.
      Serpentine Belt replaced.(10000 miles ago)
      Transmission fluid has been replaced(rear differential fluid was not replaced since it was very clean).(10000 miles ago)
      All 8-Spark Plugs replaced.(10000 miles ago)
      New all-season tires all around.(500 miles ago)
      4-wheel alignment were done when tires were replaced.
      Engine oil has been changed every 5000 miles with Full-synthetic engine oil.
      HID(Xenon) Ballasts and Bulbs were replaced/upgraded with 55w 5000K Morimoto components.
      Fog lights upgrade with 35w HID 3000K(yellow).
      Clear front corner lights(with orange LED bulbs)
      Interior lights and license plate lights upgraded with SMD-LED's(very bright and last long compared to cheap LED's and they are actual white-light not bluish-white light)
      Euro-headlight switch(headlights can be turned off, it does not stay on all the time as Daytime-Running-Light)
      All-season rubber mats are included and front carpets are also included.
      All the bushing and mounts for engine/tranny/suspension components are tight and in good shape, no crack what so ever.
      There are a few chips and dings on the paint surface but nothing major.
      It's in very good shape considering it's year and mileage.
      Chips in front of the car is very minimal for it's mileage, and there are a couple of scratch on the rear bumper caused from tight parking space when I was in the city.
      Brakes have about 50% pads left and rotors are in good shape.
      No shaking while braking.
      Windows are also tinted. Rear ones are limo-tint and front and the rear windshield are 35%(Massachusetts limit).

Title is ready, and feel free to send me an e-mail if you have any questions or concerns.
      Asking price is based on KBB book value in GOOD condition(not perfect).
      The vehicle is located in Amherst, MA., but I am willing to deliver to Boston or even to NYC area.
      Thanks for looking.

2. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2003 Passat W8 Wagon
      06-20-2011 04:13 PM #2
      Hey I have the same car w/bbs wheels. Can u pm me I have a couple questions. Thanks

3. 06-20-2011 10:16 PM #3
      And this car has no cam adjuster problem, luckily

4. 06-20-2011 10:19 PM #4
      Forgot to mention, asking price is $8945.00 based on KBB

5. 06-21-2011 12:27 PM #5
      I would like to take a look at the car. I'm in Connecticut. Contact me to setup a time.

6. 06-23-2011 04:41 PM #7
      SOLD