VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HPA Motorsports: Your Canadian Source for ST Coilovers at the Best Price

14K views 130 replies 2 participants last post by  VAD@HPA 
#1 ·

ST Coilovers

Since 1979, the ST brand has been associated with cutting edge suspension offerings for a broad platform of vehicles. In 2005, KW Automotive GmbH of Germany acquired the ST brand with visions of lifting the quality expectations for the budget conscious enthusiast.

Using KW’s European technology, the ST brand sets the bar for quality and functionality within a market segment overrun by rebranded offshore knock offs.

Contact the team that established KW in North America for all your suspension needs, HPA Motorsports is your best source for ST Suspensions. With our factory trained staff, knowledgeable insight awaits your inquiries for any of ST’s range of applications.

HPA is pleased to offer all ST VW / Audi applications online at www.hpamotorsport.com.

Product features

Reviews

I got mine installed…the suspension feels way better than I thought it would, thanks…:thumbup:
…these coilovers will be good for people who have to deal with seasonal weather and road conditions.
I just installed a set of ST's…they are amazingly comfortable…If you're looking for something for the street with some spirited driving, you'll be VERY happy.
Just got it aligned drove it like 10 miles did some crazy turns and such.....RIDES LIKE A DREAM :thumbup:
These look MUCH nicer than my FK's…The threads look much beefier, but easier to keep clean. The perches have a set screw to help lock them - something missing on the FK's. The composite perches are generally easy to turn and seem smooth, where my FK's were a little notchy from the get go…I don't know why anyone would buy Rokker or VMaxx over these.... for the price these have to be the best quality and bang for buck around.
…just received mine today and may I say I am very impressed with the quality of these coils. I have run all kinds of coils on my other VW, (i.e. k-sports, v-maxx, hr) and they are up there. :thumbup:
…They are the best quality coilovers for under $1200 period…
All ST Coilovers are made with high quality zinc-plated steel shock bodies, ensuring a long life. KW offers a 5 year limited warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own that car. The warranty does not cover damage to the parts caused by misuse, misapplication, or installation.

With 20 years of tuning the VW/Audi platform, our team at HPA will be able to define the ST solution that will meet your needs and ensure you are getting the very best price possible.

Pricing: Contact HPA at 604.598.8520 or at info@hpamotorsport.com for a quote for your specific application.

PRICE Guarantee! If you find it cheaper, let us know. Once again, we are the Original Authorized Distributor of KW (and ST) in North America and we will do our best to match or beat any competitors’ price.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.