Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Photos [Feat. marshmallow gun kid on acid]

1. Member
      Vehicles
      84 rabbit gti 16v supercharged
      06-28-2011 11:00 PM #71
      Quote Originally Posted by JUS_GT_EYEZ View Post
      I did not take offence so no worries..

I only took one pic of the whole show. Here it is.

16V LYSHOLM by DUKEDLF, on Flickr

J/K Have not had time to edit the rest yet. Your set up is sick.. Hopefully I will get to check it out at madness or some other show this season. I had at least 10 people ask me if i saw your car before I made it back that way.
      i feel pretty honored to be the only photo even if it is temporary

Pat with the r32 was up by my car talking for a bit at the end of the show and when he left we saw him walk right down to your car and we could see him flailing his arms and point up at us. We could only imagine what he was saying hahaha

thanks for the props looking forward to the next show!! mk1 maddness anyone?

Vehicles
      8v
      06-29-2011 07:47 AM #72
      They're all nice in my opinion.
      VWfiends

Vehicles
      2004 RS R32
      06-29-2011 09:41 PM #73
      Quote Originally Posted by gti97r View Post

Pat with the r32 was up by my car talking for a bit at the end of the show and when he left we saw him walk right down to your car and we could see him flailing his arms and point up at us. We could only imagine what he was saying hahaha

LOL! I was pointing to your car saying how nice it was and that you deserved some attention for having one of the best cars there. Our conclusion was that you were parked too far away from the action and people just didn't walk over there to see it. Next year park where the people are.

Also, while walking around for hours, judging cars and talking to all the owners and seeing lots of old acquaintances from the past 50 or so car shows that I've attended, I talked to people about their cars and also made them aware of where my car was parked and to please go and check it out. They did. Other than having a great car like yours, that's how one places with this kind of voting. Making friends is the key.
      Last edited by NJVWR32; 06-29-2011 at 10:17 PM.

4. Member
      Vehicles
      06-30-2011 12:54 AM #74
      Quote Originally Posted by NJVWR32 View Post
      LOL! I was pointing to your car saying how nice it was and that you deserved some attention for having one of the best cars there. Our conclusion was that you were parked too far away from the action and people just didn't walk over there to see it. Next year park where the people are.

Also, while walking around for hours, judging cars and talking to all the owners and seeing lots of old acquaintances from the past 50 or so car shows that I've attended, I talked to people about their cars and also made them aware of where my car was parked and to please go and check it out. They did. Other than having a great car like yours, that's how one places with this kind of voting. Making friends is the key.
      talk about showing up early coming back to bite ya in the ass!! when we rolled in there was only one other mk1 and i thought i was getting prime parking hahahah

i was thrilled just to have to car at a show. winner or not. ive spent a lot of time with it just in the garage and it was awesome just to have it out in public and driving down the road. its been about 6 years since ive had a vw in a show so im sure as i work my way back into the car show scene ill make more aquaintances.

Vehicles
      '79 Rabbit, '04 Jetta, '10 S4, '13 Q7
      06-30-2011 12:18 PM #75
      Quote Originally Posted by gti97r View Post

Dude, your car is definitely awesome. (I was the guy w/ the brown turd ). After hearing you roll in, I certainly wished my NS charger sounded like that

And yes, you gotta go to Madness

Vehicles
      '79 Rabbit, '04 Jetta, '10 S4, '13 Q7
      06-30-2011 12:27 PM #76
      Quote Originally Posted by JUS_GT_EYEZ View Post
      Lol, i came here for mello shooting pics..

I have 4 cherished Cult classic awards including one that I had to glue back together piece by piece after a shelf hanging gone wrong at home.

This is the first time cosmic took first along with the biggest mk1 turn out to date and my car is finally they way i had wanted it to be 6 years ago.

I will give you that there have been no "drastic" changes, but aside from the exterior, pretty much everything else has been modified in one way or another since The first Show. I care more about details that make me smile, than being different.

I got to say its nice to be at a show where you dont need to worry about a judges check list and cars that people like for what ever reason can win.

/rant.
      Oh and while we'd like to attribute all Ivan's wins to the hard work he's put into his gti, I am in the belief that it's his pal Yoda who's behind it all. The ol' Jedi Mind Trick is mighty useful for events like these

Vehicles
      Mk2
      07-01-2011 12:45 PM #77
      Quote Originally Posted by Ripnuts View Post
      Thanks alot for the shots. Mine is the grey mk4 Gti with votex front and Rh's.
      eww

Vehicles
      8v
      07-01-2011 04:14 PM #78
      Quote Originally Posted by MK2Vr6KW View Post
      eww
      VWfiends

9. Member
      Vehicles
      07-02-2011 06:32 PM #79
      Quote Originally Posted by vwfansince4 View Post
      Dude, your car is definitely awesome. (I was the guy w/ the brown turd ). After hearing you roll in, I certainly wished my NS charger sounded like that

And yes, you gotta go to Madness
      thanks buddy! it was a pleasure to meet you and your turd

see ya at madness! just gotta decide when im going

Vehicles
      91 Golf, 07 328xi Coupe
      07-03-2011 08:24 AM #80

nice job here! this was my favorite car there this year....cant say ive seen it before honestly, but i dont make it into the field very much.
      www.4everkustoms.com - polishing, chrome, copper, brass, POWDER COATING, and more!
      top dawg 09 and 10eurotuner 1/07 pvw 2/10 eurotuner 5/12

11. Member
      Vehicles
      07-03-2011 10:47 AM #81
      Quote Originally Posted by rhiGLi View Post

nice job here! this was my favorite car there this year....cant say ive seen it before honestly, but i dont make it into the field very much.

cult classic and wunderwagens are the only two shows its been to so far!!

im hoping to make mk1 madness!!

Vehicles
      Mk2
      07-05-2011 08:14 AM #82
      Quote Originally Posted by zrace07 View Post
      Just picking on Mark

Vehicles
      Harley 48
      07-19-2011 01:00 PM #83
      RS MKIV R.

Four door MKIV TDI.

Pictures.