Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Results 26 to 50 of 149

    Thread: VMR | Wheels - Premium Powder Coat Wheel Gallery Thread!

    1. Member FastB7S4's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 28th, 2008
      Location
      ChesCo, PA
      Posts
      3,100
      Vehicles
      14 Lexus GS350 F-Sport, 11 Touareg Sport
      12-21-2011 10:00 PM #26
      Wow. Sunken treasure is amazing!

    2. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 1st, 2011
      Location
      FLA
      Posts
      63
      Vehicles
      2010 CC Sport
      12-21-2011 10:00 PM #27
      i was thinking about that dark blue or white on my grey CC.... suggestions?

    3. Member EngTech1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2008
      Location
      Western - Up State NY
      Posts
      1,141
      Vehicles
      CC, V50 - T-Bird , MG , Volvo 122s , Volvo 144 , Volvo 242 GT
      12-21-2011 10:05 PM #28
      I'd like to the Rally Orange - they mounted a set on the - New Beetle - Bug - which I
      Just Test Drove - Wow for a Stock Car - It handled very well .
      The Huge Wheels are a little Heavy - IMO for the Factory Shocks when Pushed over
      rougher roads .

      The Turbo - Scoots and Think it would out handle a stock GTI .
      I'll do My Best to Help You: ** Fall Sale is On ! ** -


    4. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      12-22-2011 01:01 PM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by nixon_jetta2.5 View Post
      That blue is amazing for a Gold CC
      Quote Originally Posted by FastB7S4 View Post
      Wow. Sunken treasure is amazing!


      Quote Originally Posted by ccowner View Post
      i was thinking about that dark blue or white on my grey CC.... suggestions?
      I personally prefer white on grey to blue on grey. But hey, you could go crazy and get orange too.

      Quote Originally Posted by EngTech1 View Post
      I'd like to the Rally Orange - they mounted a set on the - New Beetle - Bug - which I
      Just Test Drove - Wow for a Stock Car - It handled very well .
      The Huge Wheels are a little Heavy - IMO for the Factory Shocks when Pushed over
      rougher roads .

      The Turbo - Scoots and Think it would out handle a stock GTI .
      The Beetle with the Porsche inspired paint and orange wheels is awesome!

    5. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      01-06-2012 02:26 PM #30
      Say hello to Tiffany Teal.




    6. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      03-01-2012 03:59 PM #31
      V701 and VB3 Polished finishes!












    7. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      03-09-2012 04:59 PM #32
      A recent customers Midnight Blue powder coated V710s on his E90 LCI.






    8. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      03-21-2012 04:19 PM #33
      Now this is something different. Copper Plated V701s. Enjoy!




    9. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      03-23-2012 06:10 PM #34
      Midnight Blue VB3s










    10. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      03-30-2012 05:33 PM #35
      Check out these Sungold VB3's












    11. Junior Member zcar4me's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 16th, 2011
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      78
      Vehicles
      2011 CC Sport & 1992 300ZX
      03-31-2012 03:32 AM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
      Just got some more pictures of the Sunken Treasure V718s.

      Wow! I'd love to see these on a black car. A CC perhaps?
      Bump for nice wheels!

    12. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      04-04-2012 08:52 PM #37
      Quote Originally Posted by zcar4me View Post
      Wow! I'd love to see these on a black car. A CC perhaps?
      Bump for nice wheels!
      Here are some photos on a Black B8. To be honest though, they look different in person. More bright if anything.






      Also, coming from a deep corner of outer space, check our our new custom powder coat. Galaxy Black.








    13. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      04-06-2012 09:33 PM #38
      Falling from the skies I'd like to present Solar Rain. Worn in a 18x9.5 square fitment on a MKV GTI!






    14. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      04-13-2012 10:04 PM #39
      A collage of a Textured Black V713, an Anthracite Metallic V713, a Burnt Currant V710, and a Cadmium Green VB3. Have a good weekend Vortex.


    15. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      05-04-2012 08:55 PM #40
      For those of you who love Sunken Treasure.


    16. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2007
      Location
      Hamilton Twp., NJ
      Posts
      108
      Vehicles
      2013 CC VR6 Lux Candy White, Murano Red & Black
      05-15-2012 01:34 PM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
      A collage of a Textured Black V713, an Anthracite Metallic V713, a Burnt Currant V710, and a Cadmium Green VB3. Have a good weekend Vortex.

      Do you have a closer shot of the Anthracite Metallic color? Looks kind of like a machined finish in the pic. Or is there any other silver/ grey metallic type colors? I'm interested in the V708s fyi.

      Edit: I saw the silver type colors on page 1 but those are too light for my liking. I think something like a hyper silver or hyper black with metallic flecks would be cool (at least in my head it's cool). Anything along those lines?
      Last edited by secondletter23; 05-15-2012 at 10:03 PM.

    17. Member mwurman's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2006
      Location
      Pepper Pike Ohio
      Posts
      531
      Vehicles
      2009 CC Sport 6 speed 2.0T, 2001 BMW 330ci Convert ZSP
      05-15-2012 01:44 PM #42

    18. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      05-16-2012 09:27 PM #43
      Quote Originally Posted by secondletter23 View Post
      Do you have a closer shot of the Anthracite Metallic color? Looks kind of like a machined finish in the pic. Or is there any other silver/ grey metallic type colors? I'm interested in the V708s fyi.

      Edit: I saw the silver type colors on page 1 but those are too light for my liking. I think something like a hyper silver or hyper black with metallic flecks would be cool (at least in my head it's cool). Anything along those lines?


      You can check out all of our powder coated finishes here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vmrwhee...7627001100117/



      Quote Originally Posted by mwurman View Post

    19. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      06-20-2012 05:46 PM #44
      Brilliant Black B8 Audi A4 on 19" Sunken Treasure V718s!












    20. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      07-06-2012 07:14 PM #45
      So many colors to choose from ...Which one do you like?


    21. Member
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2012
      Location
      San Tan Valley, AZ
      Posts
      3,219
      Vehicles
      CC
      07-06-2012 08:39 PM #46
      I'm looking to get some gloss black 19s....do u have any group shots of some different styles of wheels in that color?

      Thx,SEAN

    22. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      07-09-2012 03:49 PM #47
      Quote Originally Posted by AZ_CC View Post
      I'm looking to get some gloss black 19s....do u have any group shots of some different styles of wheels in that color?

      Thx,SEAN
      Here is the best I could do Sean!








    23. Member
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2012
      Location
      San Tan Valley, AZ
      Posts
      3,219
      Vehicles
      CC
      07-09-2012 03:59 PM #48
      Those all look awesome....could I get some prices for them all?

    24. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      07-09-2012 04:21 PM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by AZ_CC View Post
      Those all look awesome....could I get some prices for them all?
      PM headed your way!

    25. Banner Advertiser VMRWheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10th, 2009
      Location
      Anaheim, CA
      Posts
      9,886
      07-10-2012 01:13 PM #50
      Here to brighten your day, let me introduce to you Highlighter Yellow! Shown here with an Electric Blue V710.
















    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •