Of course, this is OBO... To a fellow Vortex member, I'm more than willing to come down...
you won't get that..drop it down 2k..and maybe..but not likely. it's the unfortunate truth of modifying a car :\
stock in excellent is only 3900, most people don't want a car that has to be driven cautiously, will need regular work and so on. niche market, hope you find someone, but expect 6k offers
:HOMEGROWN MOTORSPORTS:1:4.9 VulcanWorks SuaSponte #13Dead Rabbits 1.8l20vAEB3651GonzoFerrera1000cc1552.billet3071rSE M80mmAWIC.H&R.PagParts.Snow034clutchmasters.IE.198 4JettaGLi
This coming from the guy who posted his beat up MK1 for 20k? Jeff, if you don't really want to sell it post it for the number you feel comfortable letting it go for. If someone pays for it then you got what you wanted for it, otherwise you get to keep it.
I am selling my modified 2000 B5 VW Passat. It has roughly 117,000 miles on it. There are a few minor things wrong with it, one major issue. The transmission is pretty much shot, it is still drivable but not for a daily driver right now. It is about $3,000 to fix it, unless you bought a another used parts car and put that tranny into it maybe. Other than that, everything is in working order and good condition.
Mods are as follows:
- Custom painted Gunmetal Grey, black roof
- Antenna deleted
- Debaged completely (grill and trunk)
- Body Kit
- Carbon Fiber hood painted grey with custom CF graphics showing through
- Smoked tails
- Audi style headlights
- VMR 701's (19x8.5)
- Forge Coilovers
- ECS Stage 3 big brake kit
- ECS full suspension replacement
- APR Front mount intercooler
- Custom built CAI (since they don't actually make one for the B5)
- APR stage 2 flash
- Wal Mod (allows to use manual shift knob with Tiptronic tranny, you basically pull the shifter up instead of pushing a button)
- Custom exhaust built by Rad's Motorsports here in Hawaii
- Forge DV
- Katskinz full interior replacement (black leather with dark grey suade inserts)
- Black suade headliner
- Pioneer 7" touchscreen in dash stereo w/ipod connection
- 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P3's in custom bandpass box
- Rockford Fosgate T1 series 2000 watt amp
- 14 faret cap
- rear window panel ported in the car cabin
I'm sure there are a few more mods that I am not remembering at the moment, but please feel free to hit me up for more pics, details or to see it in person. Asking $3,000 O.B.O.