VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

My Passat

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  MoWsE 
#1 ·
#2 ·
you won't get that..drop it down 2k..and maybe..but not likely. it's the unfortunate truth of modifying a car :\

stock in excellent is only 3900, most people don't want a car that has to be driven cautiously, will need regular work and so on. niche market, hope you find someone, but expect 6k offers

#6 ·
I am selling my modified 2000 B5 VW Passat. It has roughly 117,000 miles on it. There are a few minor things wrong with it, one major issue. The transmission is pretty much shot, it is still drivable but not for a daily driver right now. It is about $3,000 to fix it, unless you bought a another used parts car and put that tranny into it maybe. Other than that, everything is in working order and good condition.

Mods are as follows:

- Custom painted Gunmetal Grey, black roof
- Antenna deleted
- Debaged completely (grill and trunk)
- Body Kit
- Carbon Fiber hood painted grey with custom CF graphics showing through
- Smoked tails
- Audi style headlights
- VMR 701's (19x8.5)
- Forge Coilovers
- ECS Stage 3 big brake kit
- ECS full suspension replacement
- APR Front mount intercooler
- Custom built CAI (since they don't actually make one for the B5)
- APR stage 2 flash
- Wal Mod (allows to use manual shift knob with Tiptronic tranny, you basically pull the shifter up instead of pushing a button)
- Custom exhaust built by Rad's Motorsports here in Hawaii
- Forge DV
- Katskinz full interior replacement (black leather with dark grey suade inserts)
- Black suade headliner
- Pioneer 7" touchscreen in dash stereo w/ipod connection
- 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P3's in custom bandpass box
- Rockford Fosgate T1 series 2000 watt amp
- 14 faret cap
- rear window panel ported in the car cabin

I'm sure there are a few more mods that I am not remembering at the moment, but please feel free to hit me up for more pics, details or to see it in person. Asking $3,000 O.B.O.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.