VWVortex

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Jack Pad....is this right?

1. Member
      Vehicles
      2009 TTS Coupe
      06-28-2012 04:33 AM #456
      Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
      Canada Post does not issue tracking #'s for parcel's going regular post.
      So why'd you email me a tracking number?

And yeah, HPA stuff never went astray, that's what the 'require recipient signature' option is for.
      08.2009 TTS 2.0 TFSI Coupe / RED / S Tronic / LED Internal Lighting / iPod Control / etc
      Audi Forums - Australia

Vehicles
      91 Audi 80 2.0T
      06-28-2012 05:04 AM #457
      Quote Originally Posted by MaXius View Post
      So why'd you email me a tracking number?

And yeah, HPA stuff never went astray, that's what the 'require recipient signature' option is for.
      This is why we urge customers to take advantage of Fedex/DHL/UPS and other "signature required" postage. I have a stack of Canadapost waybills in the office that we simply full out your information on , supply you the # and then go to the post office and drop it off. For the package that small going to Australia , priority mail international with tracking was not an option (which was an unknown until we showed up at the post office) so it was sent per your request.
      I have no problems sending you another one but this is the exact reason why we do not use regular post to avoid situations like this. Regular post is a complete waste of time and resources, the waybill has to be filled out manually , we have to take it to the the nearest post office and hope to god the line is under 10 people.
      DHL waybill gets generated in a matter of minutes , DHL driver picks it up , you get an automated email from them with the information you need and you can track the parcel hourly.
      ..Let me know how I can help out , I do not mind eating the cost for the puck but I will not ship regular post to Australia again.
      Sorry.

3. Member
      Vehicles
      2009 TTS Coupe
      06-28-2012 08:50 AM #458
      So if you're so against standard postage, which seems to work for everyone else, then refund my money already. Which is what I asked months ago anyway, after you didn't initially send anything for months..

Oh and why not communicate through email like normal people?
      08.2009 TTS 2.0 TFSI Coupe / RED / S Tronic / LED Internal Lighting / iPod Control / etc
      Audi Forums - Australia

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      06-28-2012 10:37 AM #459
      So if you're so against standard postage, which seems to work for everyone else, then refund my money already. Which is what I asked months ago anyway, after you didn't initially send anything for months..

Oh and why not communicate through email like normal people?
      You are being unreasonable. If you wished to communicate through emails you would have done so. You took the "I am going public" route so we need to make it clear here.

I allready stated this to you via email:
      "
      Damien,
      You paid Steve directly so a refund can be issued through him."

"
      Damien,
      I am not going to argue over shipping. Simple

We charge what we are charged ...sending a package via regular post is something we can do but there is no guarantee's over it."

Now you want me to refund you your money after doing what YOU asked? Help me help you here Damien. You want to be granted a full refund and for INA to eat not only the shipping but also the cost of the jack puck? This is not about the $$ but the fact that we made it clear to you that this could possibly happen and if it did we would not be held responsible. Over the course of 5 months we have shipped close to 120 of these pieces now....yes there were some hick ups but in the end everyone but yourself got there jack pucks. Like I said , I will COVER the cost of the jack puck myself (in other words I will eat the cost of the jack puck) if you cover the traceable shipping.

If anyone reading this thinks I am being unreasonable tell me and I will amend it.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades | 0A6box

5. Member
      Vehicles
      2009 TTS Coupe
      06-28-2012 10:02 PM #460
      You are being unreasonable. If you wished to communicate through emails you would have done so. You took the "I am going public" route so we need to make it clear here.
      You don't answer emails, that's why. You still haven't.

I allready stated this to you via email:
      "
      Damien,
      You paid Steve directly so a refund can be issued through him."
      At that point you said you'd ALREADY shipped it to your Australian distributor. So I thought i'd be getting it shortly. I should have known better.

"Damien,
      I am not going to argue over shipping. Simple

We charge what we are charged ...sending a package via regular post is something we can do but there is no guarantee's over it."
      Funny how Steve went and got pricing, yet you have a thing for DHL which costs way more for intl, and say everything else isn't gonna work.

From the Canada post website:

The signatory name option is included at no extra charge for Priority Worldwide items and Xpresspost-International prepaid envelopes, and is available for a fee for Xpresspost–International items sent to specific destinations

So why didn't you do it?

Now you want me to refund you your money after doing what YOU asked?
      No, you didn't.

Help me help you here Damien. You want to be granted a full refund and for INA to eat not only the shipping but also the cost of the jack puck? This is not about the $$ but the fact that we made it clear to you that this could possibly happen and if it did we would not be held responsible. Over the course of 5 months we have shipped close to 120 of these pieces now....yes there were some hick ups but in the end everyone but yourself got there jack pucks. Like I said , I will COVER the cost of the jack puck myself (in other words I will eat the cost of the jack puck) if you cover the traceable shipping.
      I'm not giving you another cent to waste.
      Audi Forums - Australia

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      06-28-2012 11:25 PM #461
      Funny how Steve went and got pricing, yet you have a thing for DHL which costs way more for intl, and say everything else isn't gonna work.
      We have a thing for DHL because it is hassle free and you get the product you want in a reasonable time frame without the headache of having to chase it down weeks later.
      We opened a claim with Canadapost, we will see what they say as minimum insurance was $100.

From the Canada post website:
      The signatory name option is included at no extra charge for Priority Worldwide items and Xpresspost-International prepaid envelopes, and is available for a fee for Xpresspost–International items sent to specific destinations
      Steve did NOT get pricing, what Steve got what ball park estimates . They mean squat until you actually show up at the post office. If the post office was accurate and reliable everyone in this industry would ship with them , not with recognized couriers.

If you go here

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/ap...execution=e1s3

you will see Priority Mail international is more expensive than Express post which will tell you Express mail international is not available from our postal code to yours for a 4 x 4 x 4 box weighing 2 lbs.

Priority mail international = $96.05
      7 - 10 day business days.

DHL express : 3-4 business days guaranteed for the same price.

-----Original Message-----
      Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 6:22 PM
      To: INA Engineering Inc.
      Subject: Re: Jack Pad Group Buy

Dogbone mount was $18 for shipping...
      We paid for Small Packet air : $47.63 CAD

This is running around in circles and is quite frankly petty. We did what you asked , and what you asked is not working out for you so now that it is the Winter months in Australia and you no longer need to switch around tires you have resorted to behaving irrational. Contact Steve (whom you paid) for reimbursement and we will refund him.
      Lesson Learnt and sorry this did not work out for you.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades | 0A6box

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314