Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: HPA Motorsports @ Linden VW Booth at Waterfest 17: Show Specials

1. 07-11-2011 07:12 PM #1
      HPA is excited to announce that we will be supporting Linden VW at their booth at Waterfest 17, July 16th and 17th, at Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ.

HPA products available for sale at the event are listed below:

DSG performance programming will be available on site. Appointments are filling up fast, pre-book yours by contacting HPA directly in order to reserve a spot.

Methods of payment accepted at the Linden VW booth include cash and Visa/MC.

All KW and ST Suspension products advertised will be available through the KW Booth at the show, also attended by HPA.

Interested in one of the specials but can’t make it to the show? E-mail HPA (or IM me) to see what alternative arrangements may be possible; we will try to work with you.

2. Member
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32
      07-11-2011 08:56 PM #2
      Does the KW sale include the SHS COs?

3. 07-12-2011 02:19 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by matsayswhat View Post
      Does the KW sale include the SHS COs?
      Send me an e-mail, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

4. Member
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32
      07-13-2011 02:55 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by VAD@HPA View Post
      Send me an e-mail, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
      Done!

5. 07-13-2011 01:49 PM #5
      PMs replied...

Now packing suitcases...

6. Banner Advertiser Sales@HPAmotorsports's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Fast VW's.
      07-14-2011 12:56 PM #6
      1 day to go, looking forward to meeting those in attendance,

I'll be in the Linden tent flashing DSG troubles away and answering questions drop by and say hello!
      Keir Parsons
      T: 604-598-8520 x103 E: sales@hpamotorsport.com
      HPA Motorsports
      Click here to join us on Facebook!
      Celebrating 20 years of tuning VW's

7. 07-15-2011 12:55 PM #7
      Linden VW still has a few time slots left on Saturday and Sunday for the HPA DSG performance flash. This is a perfect opportunity to get a real game-changing mod at a great price.

For all of you East Coasters that don't get an opportunity like this often, take advantage and book an appointment.

Call Linden VW directly for details. 908-486-6200

8. 07-18-2011 05:10 PM #8
      Hey guys thank you for being a part of this great show with us we are so happy with the outcome and are already thinking of what more to do for next years show you guys are truly TOP NOTCH to work with and we are very happy in being part of your great organization. Thank You

9. Forum Sponsor MikeTech@lindenVW's Avatar
      Vehicles
      87 Scirocco 91 cabby
      07-19-2011 02:24 PM #9
      Just wanted to thank everybody who came by sat and sun for all the postive feed back it was a good time we all had a really good time hanging with all of u and with all the guys from HPA you are awsome. thank you. looking foward to working with you guys.

10. 07-19-2011 02:43 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by DENNIS@LINDENVW.COM View Post
      Hey guys thank you for being a part of this great show with us we are so happy with the outcome and are already thinking of what more to do for next years show you guys are truly TOP NOTCH to work with and we are very happy in being part of your great organization. Thank You
      Quote Originally Posted by MikeTech@lindenvw View Post
      Just wanted to thank everybody who came by sat and sun for all the postive feed back it was a good time we all had a really good time hanging with all of u and with all the guys from HPA you are awsome. thank you. looking foward to working with you guys.

Linden VW rocks!!

The crew is back at work today, and had a great time at the show. Thank YOU to Linden VW for everything. Calls for DSG flashes from folks that missed the show are still coming in! Should be a busy rest of July...