When I get home from a work trip I'll be playing. sounds like alot of fun
Ok guys, I saw this Game on a BMW forum and thought it was great so wanted to share it here. Basically its we take pictures of our cars in funny situation or in dares that we give eachother. The first one to get it right wins a point and then can give the next dare. Everyone can try to do the dare but the first one to get it done wins.
Example: 337/20th/GLI in front of a McDonalds-You get it done (you must submit picture of YOUR car in it and it HAS to be recent). Then YOU say a picture of a homeless guy holding an VwVortex.com sign on a piece of cardboard next to your car.
Heres the links to the bmw forum i am on that are doing this game right now and it is hilarious and EXTREMELY fun!!!
So I am on another forum where this turned into a pretty cool thread. Knowing some of the members here I'd imagine it could get pretty awesome pretty quickly.
How to play:
Pick a person, place, or thing to take a picture with that has an 337/20th/GLI in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the request gets to pick the next request.
Note: please try to make the requests do-able so that the game can continue.
RULES - PLEASE READ
1) No photochop. (shop, yes. chop, no).
2) Please only post pictures of YOUR 337/20th/GLI this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture if necessary (or if you've got the time..which, judging by some of the posts counts here... I think some of us do. )
3)No dupes - let's be creative.
4) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD font so it's easy to find.
5) IF the challenge isn't met within 2 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves. If they cannot complete their own challenge, they are docked one point and then pick a new challenge.
6)No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:
* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors).
* currency (the participants of this game will not be limited to those with immediate access to large amounts of funds. There is one thing that we each share, regardless of the size of our bank accounts - and that is the fact that we each drive some flavor of one of the greatest cars ever made.)
* Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property
Once a challenge has been satisfied, the user who met the challenge should post the picture in the 337/20th/GLI Picture Game Thread
Again, as a forum of enthusiasts, this list of rules is growing and becoming more clear as time goes on. Please let me know if there are additional changes that the community feels would be beneficial to keeping this game going.
Mods - I feel like this is more of a general discussion/participation thing so I didn't put it in member photos. If you disagree, feel free to move.
so, the first request (and starting as easy as possible!):
A 337/20th/GLI in a Driveway
Points so far ... as of 9/28/11 post #324 10:31 am EST
PGLI - 2
Platinumdub-18t - 1
808_ 337- 1
New2dubRay - 1
EInfache und Euro - 1
Bork - 1
Najob08 - 1
FTMFW - 4
95jetta17 - 1
brinkmen - 3
DanHags - 3
Ryan@APR - 1
boostedBlueLagoon - 1
Klove614 - 2
tdvw96 - 2
Jordan_337 - 3
ChubbaDub - 1
ToolFan46n2 - 1
972Slow - 2
20thGirl#1499 - 2
Hotwing - 1
Xrichnj - 1
gdesmaraisIV - 2
Jigga Jay - 4
Speed Killz - 1
AZdhpH20 - 2
Mr Marbles TI - 2
Cjbartels - 2
JazzyDub - 1
Last edited by shottabwoy5; 09-28-2011 at 10:38 AM.
bam - me rollign to MVOC this year with my camo RC's
lets see a 3/2/g on a beach!
Bangers n Mash!!!! Mk2 syncro/haldex swap, ME7 powered, Maestro, 1.8t AEB, cammed, fully ARP built, top mounted GT35, 02m 6-speed, nerd mobile
My 04.5 PG GLI K04-022 "Done proper"
money goes in --- rust, smoke & noise comes out
^ I am trying, got a couple of possibles but looking for a 20th 337 or GLI (if you know of any for 8k around midwest send me a pm) Now sorry to thread jack, back to the game lol
Wont go lower. Why? Because Race car.
Any car I see anymore I think to myself "Would look better lowered," thank you Vortex
3/2/G @ waterfest
The best one is #7