So, it's all last minute as usual, but our latest container from Europe has literally been released through US Customs in the last 8 hours so we're going to be there on Sunday with more parts than ever. In addition to that, I'll have my Right Hand Drive mk2 Golf GTI and also are really proud to have Alexi's Right Hand Drive mk3 Golf at the booth too, with Alexi's friends and family having t-shirts for sale too.
For parts, there's more than than likely going to be the following OEM parts for sale. We are scheduled to have a new container arrive TOMORROW morning, so if all goes well everything will make to Waterfest on Sunday with as much stuff as we can fit in the truck..
- Mk5 Jetta Euro Trunk Lids
- Mk5 Rabbit (Golf) Euro Rear Bumpers
- Mk4 Jetta (Bora) Euro Trunk Lid(s)
- Mk4 Golf Euro Rear Bumpers
- Mk4 Golf Euro Rear rebars
- Mk4 Stubby Mirror sets
- Mk3 Jetta (Vento) Euro Plate Tubs
- Mk3 Golf Leather Euro OEM Recaros (possibly two sets)
- Mk3 Golf/Vento front and rear rebars
- Mk3 Dual and Single Fan Euro Radiator Supports
- Mk3 Golf 20th Anni Red Seatbelt Set (one set only)
- Mk3 Golf GTI and CL Euro rear hatches
- Mk3 Golf Front and Rear Euro Bumpers
- Mk2 Jetta Euro Front & Rear Euro Bumpers
- Mk2 Golf/Jetta Rear Seatbelt Set (two sets only)
- Mk1 Jetta Euro Front & Rear Euro Bumpers
- Scirocco 2 European red/black stripe seats
- 5x100 15x7.5 Azev A wheels.
and lots of other stuff, like OEM Mk4 Bora donut cloth headrests, mk4 Seat style headlight switch. We will bring as much as we can, but most things will be limited to 3 or 4, with quite a few being the only 1. Paypal and Credit Cards will be accepted as usual