VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Whats wrong with your .:R today?

44K views 554 replies 167 participants last post by  .:Reis 
#1 · (Edited)
Saw this in the MkV forum and thought it would be cool if we had one here.

Both of my rear subframe bolts have mysteriously disappeared
oh and a CV boot has a hole in it :banghead:

See less See more
#204 ·
I got an Odyssey PC925 recently. It's about half the size of a regular battery and a few of my friends with shaved bays run them in their trunks and liked them a lot, so I figured why not throw a battery that's half the size in my full battery tray in my completely stock bay lol

#196 ·
Last night I damaged my center console, pushed piece #10 through the hole with my palm,
reaching for crap out of the back.

The worst part? My wife is catching onto my games.
"Break what you don't like, and you will have a good excuse to get a new one to replace it with." :cool:

So, I going to add #7, #10 and #17 along with several stuff that replaces a lot of the other soft-touch parts on or around the dash. :D

#202 ·
Oh, no... I am planning on selling the 'console' after I fix it, since I will have a second one,
a new one, and wont need the older one. It's in pretty decent shaped, and I can do an internal
repair to make it better than how it came from the factory.

At boring ass fixxfest, all crazy people were talking pic's of my car (mostly the wheels), and I even
moved it away from everyone and parked it by the trees, so she wouldn't be noticed as much. ;)

Anyway, making a collection of stuff to sell from the interior.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5497268

#205 ·
my clutch decided to suck all the way to the wall, and there was a lovely squeling of what sounded like a belt, but it wasnt. pulled off the road and killed the motor, looked under the car, and there was fluid running out of the clutch area. i still have no idea what it is, if anyone knows, please tell me.

#209 ·
WATER, DAMN WATER!!! Was waiting for rain and this project to come up.

Well, both front and rear, and both pass and drivers floorboards are wet :banghead:

NOW, I suspect the moonroof drains now, since both sides are affected.
I checked them recently, they were clear, guess the POS hose over hose BS VWplaced is
not sealed well, who woudl think that brilliance would fail? :facepalm:

Well, 25% of the interior is out, working on the rest till it's figured out, repaired and done.

THEN I can have a odor free car again. With new interior parts. :D

#210 ·
I didn't wanna start a new thread about this because it's not really a big deal so I'll leave it here

I've had a CEL and codes for the coolant system for the past couple of months and today I was driving and my car felt like it shut off for a second as if fuel was cut off for a second and then the EPC light turned on for about 3 seconds and then it went away along with the CEL.

It was really weird haha at least the CEL is gone now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.