Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 64

    Thread: Dyno testing in Las Vegas

    1. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-20-2011 04:37 AM #1
      So now that I have my APR tune broken in, I would like to get a dyno of my car to see how much hp and torque I have.... Any suggestions?
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    2. Member vwmikelvw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 28th, 2000
      Location
      Las Vegas, NV
      Posts
      2,052
      07-20-2011 05:26 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by NmyGLi_06 View Post
      So now that I have my APR tune broken in, I would like to get a dyno of my car to see how much hp and torque I have.... Any suggestions?
      This is probably your best bet: http://www.ddynopower.com/dyno.html

      Unless you did a baseline though it's probably not going to tell you much.

    3. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-20-2011 06:36 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by vwmikelvw View Post
      This is probably your best bet: http://www.ddynopower.com/dyno.html

      Unless you did a baseline though it's probably not going to tell you much.
      No I haven't dyno'd the car before, but wanna see if it stands up to the claimed gains from APR and then the difference from stock claimed ratings. Plus it just let's me know what I'm running lol.. Thanks for the advice!
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    4. Member vwmikelvw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 28th, 2000
      Location
      Las Vegas, NV
      Posts
      2,052
      07-20-2011 01:32 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by NmyGLi_06 View Post
      No I haven't dyno'd the car before, but wanna see if it stands up to the claimed gains from APR and then the difference from stock claimed ratings. Plus it just let's me know what I'm running lol.. Thanks for the advice!
      Without a baseline on the same dyno the results would be somewhat arbitrary though. Dyno's all read differently.

    5. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-20-2011 01:36 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by vwmikelvw View Post
      Without a baseline on the same dyno the results would be somewhat arbitrary though. Dyno's all read differently.
      Ohhh I see what your saying... Humm...
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    6. Senior Member .LSinLV.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 13th, 2009
      Location
      Vegas Bitches!
      Posts
      29,007
      Vehicles
      00' VR6T 12' V6 TDI 72' 914-6
      07-20-2011 01:43 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by vwmikelvw View Post
      Without a baseline on the same dyno the results would be somewhat arbitrary though. Dyno's all read differently.
      THIS
      Larry

      Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Shekels of the Independent People's Republik of Offtopikstan

    7. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-20-2011 02:16 PM #7
      So I have never dynoed before, what exactly is baseline? (I know I'm going to kick myself in the a$$ for asking that lol....)
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    8. Member Ikey3125's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 27th, 2008
      Location
      Fairchild AFB/Spokane WA
      Posts
      4,767
      Vehicles
      08 .:R 2763/5000
      07-20-2011 04:33 PM #8
      a baseline is just that, its the base...with no mods or anything done, its the power you make

    9. Senior Member .LSinLV.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 13th, 2009
      Location
      Vegas Bitches!
      Posts
      29,007
      Vehicles
      00' VR6T 12' V6 TDI 72' 914-6
      07-20-2011 04:46 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by Ikey3125 View Post
      a baseline is just that, its the base...with no mods or anything done, its the power you make
      right. it allows you to objectively look at any mods to see what they produce (or take away in some cases).

      example. we dyno'd the wife's porsche @ doug's and it baseline 219 whp, we pulled the factory airbox and just left the maf on the TB, and it LOST 5 whp.

      or stock, my car put down 172 whp, no mods; but with the VF kit it put down 289 whp.
      Larry

      Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Shekels of the Independent People's Republik of Offtopikstan

    10. Member dirty_rob's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 4th, 2010
      Location
      North Las Vegas
      Posts
      137
      Vehicles
      Cornfed b5S4, mk4 1.8, 2JZ
      07-20-2011 05:21 PM #10
      I need dyno time. someone get a group day goin
      Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin
      Kerosene is fuel, RedBull is fuel, Kerosene is RedBull, .... Whatever kills me just makes me stronger
      JDL FTW

    11. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-20-2011 06:25 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by Ikey3125 View Post
      a baseline is just that, its the base...with no mods or anything done, its the power you make
      Quote Originally Posted by .LSinLV. View Post
      right. it allows you to objectively look at any mods to see what they produce (or take away in some cases).

      example. we dyno'd the wife's porsche @ doug's and it baseline 219 whp, we pulled the factory airbox and just left the maf on the TB, and it LOST 5 whp.

      or stock, my car put down 172 whp, no mods; but with the VF kit it put down 289 whp.
      Ohh I see, I thought that is what it meant..... Well, unfortunately I never did it sitting stock....
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    12. 07-21-2011 04:29 AM #12
      I'm down to dyno the miata if someone gets something going.

    13. Member dirty_rob's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 4th, 2010
      Location
      North Las Vegas
      Posts
      137
      Vehicles
      Cornfed b5S4, mk4 1.8, 2JZ
      07-21-2011 12:27 PM #13
      ...I dont see why anyone would dyno a stock/unmodified car...

      I want to see what kind of power my mods are making today, not the difference between stock and modde.
      Only supercharged vr6's reduce power/under-deliver on the dyno @ larry
      Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin
      Kerosene is fuel, RedBull is fuel, Kerosene is RedBull, .... Whatever kills me just makes me stronger
      JDL FTW

    14. Member vwmikelvw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 28th, 2000
      Location
      Las Vegas, NV
      Posts
      2,052
      07-21-2011 12:54 PM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by dirty_rob View Post
      ...I dont see why anyone would dyno a stock/unmodified car...

      I want to see what kind of power my mods are making today, not the difference between stock and modde.
      It's called the scientific method. If your car supposedly made 200hp stock and it pulled 220hp on the dyno then did you gain 20hp or was the dyno reading a bit high and you gained only 10hp? Maybe it was off 30hp and you lost 10hp? A dyno is a tool, not dick waving machine.

    15. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-21-2011 01:04 PM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by dirty_rob View Post
      ...I dont see why anyone would dyno a stock/unmodified car...

      I want to see what kind of power my mods are making today, not the difference between stock and modde.
      Only supercharged vr6's reduce power/under-deliver on the dyno @ larry
      This is was the main reason that I never dynoed mine.... Now that I'm APR stage 2 and some mods added I want to see if that famed 270 hp is true.... Hopefully more, definitely not less lol
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    16. Senior Member .LSinLV.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 13th, 2009
      Location
      Vegas Bitches!
      Posts
      29,007
      Vehicles
      00' VR6T 12' V6 TDI 72' 914-6
      07-21-2011 01:52 PM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by dirty_rob View Post
      ...I dont see why anyone would dyno a stock/unmodified car...

      I want to see what kind of power my mods are making today, not the difference between stock and modde.
      Only supercharged vr6's reduce power/under-deliver on the dyno @ larry
      FYI Rob the wife's Porsche should of only had ~200 whp (236 X 0.85), but put down 219 whp; and this on a notoriously low reading Mustang dyno. In this case it show's Porsche underestimates the power their cars produce.

      and FWIW the SC has gone as far as it can on a VR...on to bigger and better snails.
      Larry

      Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Shekels of the Independent People's Republik of Offtopikstan

    17. Member Levi20AE's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 15th, 2005
      Location
      Las Vegas, NV
      Posts
      3,734
      Vehicles
      20th AE GTI 1982 Diesel Rabbit Pickup 1973 Westfalia Bus 1970 Beetle
      07-21-2011 03:41 PM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by vwmikelvw View Post
      A dyno is a tool, not dick waving machine.
      I used to measure my dick with a ruler as a young child but then I started growing and the yardstick wasn't enough, now I use a dyno.

    18. Moderator gtimakesmebroke's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30th, 2006
      Location
      NO MORE VEGAS! Lehigh Valley, PA
      Posts
      4,895
      Vehicles
      2007 VW GTI, 2014 SEL Tiguan, 2004 A4 Avant, 2012 Jetta TDI (gone), 99 VW Jetta GL (gone)
      07-21-2011 05:17 PM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by NmyGLi_06 View Post
      This is was the main reason that I never dynoed mine.... Now that I'm APR stage 2 and some mods added I want to see if that famed 270 hp is true.... Hopefully more, definitely not less lol
      hahahaahha 270?!?! im apr stg2 too, dynoed it, youre looking at 240 max.

      i also did a baseline and was at 188 stock.
      DUNKIN'DUBS//ORT//stop putting random things on your roof//bags&wheels-because build thread
      @gtimakesmebroke

    19. Member Ikey3125's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 27th, 2008
      Location
      Fairchild AFB/Spokane WA
      Posts
      4,767
      Vehicles
      08 .:R 2763/5000
      07-21-2011 07:55 PM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by NmyGLi_06 View Post
      I want to see if that famed 270 hp is true.... Hopefully more, definitely not less lol
      If anything that is crank hp, which a wheel dyno can't tell you

    20. Member Njegos18t's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Sarajevo
      Posts
      1,523
      Vehicles
      04 20V 91 TAS GTI
      07-21-2011 09:07 PM #20
      270 with every bolt on that you can get and 116oct with lots of tweeks
      R135
      ╚╬╬╣
      _226

    21. Member vwmikelvw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 28th, 2000
      Location
      Las Vegas, NV
      Posts
      2,052
      07-21-2011 09:07 PM #21
      Quote Originally Posted by Ikey3125 View Post
      If anything that is crank hp, which a wheel dyno can't tell you
      Some dynos can supposedly calculate crank horsepower by measuring the drag when you coast back down after the pull. I wouldn't be surprised if some might reference that number rather than an actual engine dyno number.

    22. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-21-2011 10:03 PM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by gtimakesmebroke View Post
      hahahaahha 270?!?! im apr stg2 too, dynoed it, youre looking at 240 max.

      i also did a baseline and was at 188 stock.
      Quote Originally Posted by Ikey3125 View Post
      If anything that is crank hp, which a wheel dyno can't tell you
      Quote Originally Posted by Njegos18t View Post
      270 with every bolt on that you can get and 116oct with lots of tweeks
      Well according to the website and what I was sold on, stage 2 is 270hp and 323tq.... http://www.goapr.com/products/ecu_up...fsi_trans.html even the website shows it....
      If it's true that you only get 240 then I want my money back, to me that's a waste....
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    23. Member Njegos18t's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Sarajevo
      Posts
      1,523
      Vehicles
      04 20V 91 TAS GTI
      07-21-2011 10:16 PM #23
      Quote Originally Posted by NmyGLi_06 View Post
      Well according to the website and what I was sold on, stage 2 is 270hp and 323tq.... http://www.goapr.com/products/ecu_up...fsi_trans.html even the website shows it....
      If it's true that you only get 240 then I want my money back, to me that's a waste....
      if i remember correctly cameron from new york dynoed his mk5 here in vegas a few years ago, with unitronic software and few other things he only did like 230hp and 270tq
      R135
      ╚╬╬╣
      _226

    24. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-21-2011 10:39 PM #24
      Quote Originally Posted by Njegos18t View Post
      if i remember correctly cameron from new york dynoed his mk5 here in vegas a few years ago, with unitronic software and few other things he only did like 230hp and 270tq
      That is some BS! How the he'll can they market software by saying you will get "this amount" but really it's so much less?
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    25. Member Ikey3125's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 27th, 2008
      Location
      Fairchild AFB/Spokane WA
      Posts
      4,767
      Vehicles
      08 .:R 2763/5000
      07-21-2011 10:47 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by NmyGLi_06 View Post
      That is some BS! How the he'll can they market software by saying you will get "this amount" but really it's so much less?
      its called drivetrain loss...why did my stock R32 put down 190whp? VW claims its 250hp...again, drivetrain loss

    26. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-21-2011 10:59 PM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by Ikey3125 View Post
      its called drivetrain loss...why did my stock R32 put down 190whp? VW claims its 250hp...again, drivetrain loss
      That's just retarded.... False advertisement
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    27. Member vwmikelvw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 28th, 2000
      Location
      Las Vegas, NV
      Posts
      2,052
      07-21-2011 11:28 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by NmyGLi_06 View Post
      That's just retarded.... False advertisement
      It isn't false advertisement. It's a difference in measurement techniques. Drivetrain loss is a variable that can change depending on wheel diameter, tire size, how hard the straps are pulling the car down, the amount of pressure in the tires, the temp of the gear oil, etc...

    28. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-22-2011 12:48 AM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by vwmikelvw View Post
      It isn't false advertisement. It's a difference in measurement techniques. Drivetrain loss is a variable that can change depending on wheel diameter, tire size, how hard the straps are pulling the car down, the amount of pressure in the tires, the temp of the gear oil, etc...
      Oh gotcha....
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    29. Member Ikey3125's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 27th, 2008
      Location
      Fairchild AFB/Spokane WA
      Posts
      4,767
      Vehicles
      08 .:R 2763/5000
      07-22-2011 01:41 AM #29
      Besides that, no 2 motors are exactly the same...if you measure down to the tiniest decimal no two motors make the same power...the power is an "average" of motors along the line. Some are more, some less...

      Also, with a dyno, you have to know who makes it, who is operating it, as those are also variables to how much power you'll put to the wheels.

    30. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-22-2011 02:44 AM #30
      Quote Originally Posted by Ikey3125 View Post
      Besides that, no 2 motors are exactly the same...if you measure down to the tiniest decimal no two motors make the same power...the power is an "average" of motors along the line. Some are more, some less...

      Also, with a dyno, you have to know who makes it, who is operating it, as those are also variables to how much power you'll put to the wheels.
      Well I don't know anyone that runs a dyno, or met anyone.... So back to the original reason for this post, do you or anyone else know where to get my car dynoed and who should I ask for that will do a correct job not haggle it around to screw up the results? I'm in the process of buying a front mount intercooler so I might wait till I have that installed so that way I know I'm getting colder air in to feed the motor.... Also my Catback exhaust will be added either Saturday or Sunday, depending if I go to LA to get the FMIC....
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    31. Member Njegos18t's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Sarajevo
      Posts
      1,523
      Vehicles
      04 20V 91 TAS GTI
      07-22-2011 04:42 AM #31
      no need for a fmic you already have 1,its a waste of money,get a 100oct tune and a nice 3 inch exhaust, and if you have money to spend get watermeth injection its plenty of power trust me
      R135
      ╚╬╬╣
      _226

    32. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-22-2011 05:06 AM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by Njegos18t View Post
      no need for a fmic you already have 1,its a waste of money,get a 100oct tune and a nice 3 inch exhaust, and if you have money to spend get watermeth injection its plenty of power trust me
      Yes I know I already have one, the front mount I'm getting is dubbed as a twintercooler, which "Y's" into the stock intercooler, producing much colder air. Click Here---->http://www.forgemotorsport.com/conte...oduct=FMINTMK5 So yes it is a good investment but I'm also not paying the 850 listed n the website, I'm paying much less than that. I also already have the 100 octan tune, I have the APR stage 2 with 4 programs--stock, 91, 100, and valet. I also have a 3 inch exhaust in the trunk ready to be installed and currently already have a 3 inch dp w/ test pipe. So once the exhaust is installed I will have 3 inch turbo back. (ATP down pipe/test pipe and APR Catback). Also I will have meth injection eventually but not anytime soon unless I find a kit for what I wanna spend. All in do time.
      Last edited by Fastmk6GTi; 07-22-2011 at 05:09 AM.
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    33. Senior Member .LSinLV.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 13th, 2009
      Location
      Vegas Bitches!
      Posts
      29,007
      Vehicles
      00' VR6T 12' V6 TDI 72' 914-6
      07-22-2011 09:44 AM #33
      FYI - if you note in my posts I always listed WHP not BHP. Sometimes you will see BHP listed as just HP (it's understood to mean the same).

      WHP = output of the engine at the WHEELS
      BHP = output of the engine at the CRANK

      the difference between the tow is generally accepted to be 12% to 15% (drivetrain loss) for a manual and 20% to 25% for automatics.

      Larry

      Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Shekels of the Independent People's Republik of Offtopikstan

    34. Member Fastmk6GTi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      Georgetown, MA 01833
      Posts
      5,160
      Vehicles
      2012 VW GTI Autobahn ::: 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Edition 4x4
      07-22-2011 12:29 PM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by .LSinLV. View Post
      FYI - if you note in my posts I always listed WHP not BHP. Sometimes you will see BHP listed as just HP (it's understood to mean the same).

      WHP = output of the engine at the WHEELS
      BHP = output of the engine at the CRANK

      the difference between the tow is generally accepted to be 12% to 15% (drivetrain loss) for a manual and 20% to 25% for automatics.

      I do know the difference between WHP and BHP, i have grown up around cars since i was kid and have followed my dads foot steps growing up, Just sayin. So everyone has proven their point about the differences as far as paper stats and real stats, so can we please get back on track? This is not a thread asking the difference in BHP and WHP, the question at hand is.....
      "where is a good place to get dynoed, and who is a good guy to ask for?" please, again, let's stay on subject.... Simple question, need a simple answer. Thanks...
      **Formerly known as NmyGLi_06**

      Chapter 11 Dubs #85
      (NEW) 2012 VW GTI Autobahn 4dr :: Deep Black Pearlescent :: LED Interior :: GFB DV+ :: Dieselgeek Short Shifter

    35. Senior Member .LSinLV.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 13th, 2009
      Location
      Vegas Bitches!
      Posts
      29,007
      Vehicles
      00' VR6T 12' V6 TDI 72' 914-6
      07-22-2011 02:03 PM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by NmyGLi_06 View Post
      I do know the difference between WHP and BHP, i have grown up around cars since i was kid and have followed my dads foot steps growing up, Just sayin. So everyone has proven their point about the differences as far as paper stats and real stats, so can we please get back on track? This is not a thread asking the difference in BHP and WHP, the question at hand is.....
      "where is a good place to get dynoed, and who is a good guy to ask for?" please, again, let's stay on subject.... Simple question, need a simple answer. Thanks...
      2nd post is the link. it's where all of us have dyno'd and trust the results.
      Larry

      Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Shekels of the Independent People's Republik of Offtopikstan

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •