Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Results 106 to 140 of 332

    Thread: TT MK2 Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread - Ask all your questions here and post up pictures

    1. Member
      Join Date
      May 26th, 2011
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      164
      Vehicles
      2008 TT 2.0T DSG
      08-15-2012 01:42 PM #106
      I been wanting to lower the car a little bit with the H&R Springs. In doing so, would you guys recommend adding spacers as well to give it a more aggressive stance? Perhaps only in the rear?

      I currently have the stock 18" Turbines. No plans in getting new wheels anytime soon so I'll stick with these for now. So was wondering if it'll look better with some spacers if I drop the car with stock wheels. What do you guys think?
      2008 TT 2.0T FWD DSG | Ocean Blue Pearl | APR Stage 2+, APR HPFP, B&B 3" DP

    2. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 4th, 2004
      Location
      Canada EH !
      Posts
      1,190
      Vehicles
      2011 Q5, 2011 A4 30th Anniversary, 2013 Boxster
      08-15-2012 03:47 PM #107
      Quote Originally Posted by tt-ho View Post
      I been wanting to lower the car a little bit with the H&R Springs. In doing so, would you guys recommend adding spacers as well to give it a more aggressive stance? Perhaps only in the rear? ...
      For comparison purposes, I added 10 mm spacers on my OEM wheels (9" wide with 255/35/19 tires) and I rubbed in the rear. The 18" tire is a 245/40 so a touch narrower and that may help avoid some rubbing but the springs may lower the car more than how mine sits (TTS is 10mm lower than non s-line?) which would negate this. Lastly, adding spacers in the rear will induce added understeer which is not so desirable with a car that already tends to push more than most prefer.
      Previous rides: B5 A4, B6 A4 Avant, B7 S4 Avant, B7 RS4, TTS

    3. Member InTTruder's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2006
      Location
      Dallas, GA
      Posts
      3,804
      Vehicles
      12 TT RS/00 TTQC/01 1.8 Avant TQMS/93 C4 uR A6
      08-18-2012 03:03 PM #108
      Quote Originally Posted by xBassi View Post
      this might be a dumb question but how safe is running wobble bolts for different rim fitments?
      Safe for what? Cruising? Maybe? High speed, dynamic driving. I'd avoid it like the plague.
      "The Spartans do not ask how MANY enemy there are. The Spartans merely enquire WHERE they are."

    4. Member InTTruder's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2006
      Location
      Dallas, GA
      Posts
      3,804
      Vehicles
      12 TT RS/00 TTQC/01 1.8 Avant TQMS/93 C4 uR A6
      08-18-2012 03:04 PM #109


      Had these on my Mk1. Will likely install similar (they're rotary forged) on my RS, or the equivalent VMR rim.
      "The Spartans do not ask how MANY enemy there are. The Spartans merely enquire WHERE they are."

    5. 08-21-2012 11:49 AM #110
      19x8.5 and 10, AH Exclusive H&R 140mm coilovers


    6. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 23rd, 2011
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      324
      Vehicles
      2007 GTi /2012 TTRS
      08-23-2012 10:44 PM #111
      Quote Originally Posted by InTTruder View Post


      Had these on my Mk1. Will likely install similar (they're rotary forged) on my RS, or the equivalent VMR rim.
      Heard great things about this wheel,very light and strong and a great value.

      My tuner got a set in gunmetal and am looking at geting 19"x 9.5" et 41 ( possibly needing spacers)

      yes... my car needs a wash... massive expansion/construction at the airport does me no favours.

      The wheels look a bit bigger due to illusion, its just been lined up against my stock wheel/tire.





      I am wondering how to maximize the footprint of the car for handling gains. the stock rubbers 255/35 running on the OEM 19"x 9"

      Anyone put together this combo and if so how wide could you go with the tires without rubbing on the stock suspension?
      2007 GTi Black Magic, APR Stage 2+
      2012 TTRS Sepang Blue on Titanium Blades.....

    7. Member InTTruder's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2006
      Location
      Dallas, GA
      Posts
      3,804
      Vehicles
      12 TT RS/00 TTQC/01 1.8 Avant TQMS/93 C4 uR A6
      08-24-2012 08:41 AM #112
      VMR710
      "The Spartans do not ask how MANY enemy there are. The Spartans merely enquire WHERE they are."

    8. Member InTTruder's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2006
      Location
      Dallas, GA
      Posts
      3,804
      Vehicles
      12 TT RS/00 TTQC/01 1.8 Avant TQMS/93 C4 uR A6
      08-24-2012 08:56 AM #113
      Quote Originally Posted by YYC Dubber View Post
      Heard great things about this wheel,very light and strong and a great value.

      My tuner got a set in gunmetal and am looking at geting 19"x 9.5" et 41 ( possibly needing spacers)

      yes... my car needs a wash... massive expansion/construction at the airport does me no favours.

      The wheels look a bit bigger due to illusion, its just been lined up against my stock wheel/tire.

      I am wondering how to maximize the footprint of the car for handling gains. the stock rubbers 255/35 running on the OEM 19"x 9"

      Anyone put together this combo and if so how wide could you go with the tires without rubbing on the stock suspension?
      I used 20mm F/R on my Mk1 w/o any difficulty- including very serious track days/HPDEs. You might consider spacers even on the OEM rims. I recommend the MTM because they match diameter of the wheel boss on the OEM rim, maximizing load-bearing area, and their center-bores match the bore of the Audi wheel also- no adapter/centering ring required. I have also used H&R spacers, but they are slightly smaller than the boss (center) of the Audi wheels, so you have higher loads on the smaller surface area and more shear forces on the lugs/bolts.
      Last edited by InTTruder; 08-25-2012 at 10:08 AM.
      "The Spartans do not ask how MANY enemy there are. The Spartans merely enquire WHERE they are."

    9. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 23rd, 2011
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      324
      Vehicles
      2007 GTi /2012 TTRS
      08-25-2012 04:30 AM #114
      Thanks inTTruder, how wide were you able to go with the rubber?

      Im curious if the APR boys had any recommendations in terms of wheel/tire/brake upgrade combos to fully harness the Stage 2 goodness of your car now...

      BTW my tuner also had the VMR V710's on display right next to the Nurb's.... in pictures I always thought the V710 looked much better than the TSW's.... but when I saw them in person I didnt feel like looked all that different.

      I'm swinging by next week to get 42 DD shifter bushings installed so Ill take some pics of the V710's to compare in the same setting.

      Not worth losing out on the lighter weight and rotary forging of the TSW's for a bit of concavity, IMHO...

      I think the V710's look great on cars that can maximize their concavity( eg 10-11"+ rear wheel width) , something that alot harder to do on the TT due to its offsets....
      Last edited by YYC Dubber; 08-25-2012 at 04:59 AM.
      2007 GTi Black Magic, APR Stage 2+
      2012 TTRS Sepang Blue on Titanium Blades.....

    10. Member InTTruder's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2006
      Location
      Dallas, GA
      Posts
      3,804
      Vehicles
      12 TT RS/00 TTQC/01 1.8 Avant TQMS/93 C4 uR A6
      08-25-2012 10:12 AM #115
      Quote Originally Posted by YYC Dubber View Post
      Thanks inTTruder, how wide were you able to go with the rubber?

      Im curious if the APR boys had any recommendations in terms of wheel/tire/brake upgrade combos to fully harness the Stage 2 goodness of your car now...

      BTW my tuner also had the VMR V710's on display right next to the Nurb's.... in pictures I always thought the V710 looked much better than the TSW's.... but when I saw them in person I didnt feel like looked all that different.

      I'm swinging by next week to get 42 DD shifter bushings installed so Ill take some pics of the V710's to compare in the same setting.

      Not worth losing out on the lighter weight and rotary forging of the TSW's for a bit of concavity, IMHO...

      I think the V710's look great on cars that can maximize their concavity( eg 10-11"+ rear wheel width) , something that alot harder to do on the TT due to its offsets....
      I only went 225/40x18 on the Mk1. I'm still on OEM rims and rubber on the TT RS. So far I have not outrun the OEM rubber because of size, but because of the Toyo compound (on-track). APR had not made recommendations, so I'm keeping an eye on their Stage 3 daydream. Maybe there will be a hint.....

      I think the 710 is deeper, but haven't seen them side-by-side. Hmmm. If the TSW is lighter, thn by all means-

      Give us a solid report on the 42DD bushings. I'm cosnidering them or the Diesel Geek kit.
      "The Spartans do not ask how MANY enemy there are. The Spartans merely enquire WHERE they are."

    11. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 23rd, 2011
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      324
      Vehicles
      2007 GTi /2012 TTRS
      08-27-2012 05:08 AM #116
      Quote Originally Posted by InTTruder View Post
      I only went 225/40x18 on the Mk1. I'm still on OEM rims and rubber on the TT RS. So far I have not outrun the OEM rubber because of size, but because of the Toyo compound (on-track). APR had not made recommendations, so I'm keeping an eye on their Stage 3 daydream. Maybe there will be a hint.....

      I think the 710 is deeper, but haven't seen them side-by-side. Hmmm. If the TSW is lighter, thn by all means-

      Give us a solid report on the 42DD bushings. I'm cosnidering them or the Diesel Geek kit.
      I'll try to take some 3/4 profile pics to show the concavity of the V710... TSW essentially have none until close to the hub

      I was all over the Dieselgeek kit until they put it on the backburner...INDEFINATELY...
      2007 GTi Black Magic, APR Stage 2+
      2012 TTRS Sepang Blue on Titanium Blades.....

    12. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 5th, 2007
      Location
      Markham
      Posts
      400
      Vehicles
      2001 Audi TT 225 Demin blue (SOLD =(), 2013 Audi TTRS
      08-30-2012 11:17 PM #117
      I was also looking at the TSW nuremberg rims discussed above! They make a 19 x 9.5 rim but also in ET 35. Does anyone have any input as to if those will fit nicely? i also think the 19 x 9.5 ET 41 may rub the inner suspension components

    13. Member pal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 16th, 2000
      Location
      New Jersey
      Posts
      6,195
      Vehicles
      2007 BMW Z4M Coupe, [url=http://dertt.fotki.com/2008-audi-ttc/]2008 Audi TT Quattro 3.2 Coupe[/url]
      09-21-2012 08:30 PM #118
      I ordered the VMR V710s last night (18x8.5 et45) with Michelin Pilot Super Sports (245/40 R18) in matte black for my 3.2 Coupe. The rims weight 22.5 lbs each which is not exactly light but not too heavy either. It should be a nice upgrade from the 17x8.5 et50 stockers running 245/45 R17 Prius (aka LRR Primacy HP) tires. And they are OE fit - no hub-centric rings, no spacers or different bolts needed.

      I was waiting for Neuspeed to make the RSe12 or RSe14 in 18" but it does not look like those are happening anytime soon - those would have been closer to 21lbs. Nobody else seems to make a nice looking rim that fits well, is relatively light and cost effective at this time for the rare offset VW/Audi chose for the MK5 platform.

      Now I need to put the Speed Bleeders on, get some nice brake fluid through the system and hit the track - maybe NJMP in November with PCA Schattenbaum.
      2007 BMW Z4M Coupe, 2008 Audi TT 3.2 Coupe Quattro 6MT

    14. 09-22-2012 09:14 PM #119
      Guys I see this seems to be one of the bigger challenges to this cars platform is finding wheels to fit this cars offset. Audi certainly does not make it easy. However, with all of these spacers and other options people recommend in trying to fit basically a cast, mass produced wheel that may or may not be right for the vehicle. Why is it that not alot of people consider the option of getting custom wheels made? Yes they are a bit more expsenive, but at the end of the day you are solving the offset issues, any worries about rubbing (depending on how slammed the car is), reducing unsprung weight and last but not least getting a wheel that looks right for the design and performance of this car.

      I know a few guys have had some HREs made for the TTRS, which we all know is pretty much the best that you can get.

      Just curious as that is really I feel the direction that I will have to go for the RS. If anyone has done the custom wheels I would love to hear feedback on the offsets used and a question that has come up quite a bit how wide can you go. I see a couple with staggered set ups (not on an RS), but I think that would be a great look on this car...some meaty tires in the rear. From what I have been told 9.5 square setup is as wide as you can go..

      Why can Audi make this a little easier in us!!! Like the R8 or S5 were you can do a staggered set up with some meat in the rear.

      I am working on a sponsorship with a very reputable wheel company so I will keep you posted.. Looking to do a forged concave mono block on the car.

    15. Member pal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 16th, 2000
      Location
      New Jersey
      Posts
      6,195
      Vehicles
      2007 BMW Z4M Coupe, [url=http://dertt.fotki.com/2008-audi-ttc/]2008 Audi TT Quattro 3.2 Coupe[/url]
      10-07-2012 04:48 PM #120
      These showed up from VMR Wheels over the weekend (18x8.5 et45 V710s) with 245/40R18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports. As I was installing the TTRS suspension on my car this weekend, no pictures of the wheels on the car yet. But these are gunmetal color, 22.5lbs per wheel, 24 lbs per tire and look great.



      2007 BMW Z4M Coupe, 2008 Audi TT 3.2 Coupe Quattro 6MT

    16. Member
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2011
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      206
      Vehicles
      2008 Audi TT 3.2L V6 6spd
      11-24-2012 10:29 PM #121
      any chance these would fit my 3,2 tt on h&rs
      19x8+32 in the front with 235/35/19 tires
      19x9.5+35 in the back with 245/35/19 tires

    17. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 23rd, 2011
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      324
      Vehicles
      2007 GTi /2012 TTRS
      11-25-2012 05:23 AM #122
      Quote Originally Posted by xBassi View Post
      any chance these would fit my 3,2 tt on h&rs
      19x8+32 in the front with 235/35/19 tires
      19x9.5+35 in the back with 245/35/19 tires

      Do u realize your car understeer much worse if than it already does if u try to make these changes?

      BTW 42DD shifter bushijgnsnr great ! Well worth it!
      2007 GTi Black Magic, APR Stage 2+
      2012 TTRS Sepang Blue on Titanium Blades.....

    18. Member TheSandeman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 12th, 2011
      Location
      Where the headless horseman roams, New York, United States
      Posts
      1,727
      Vehicles
      Audi MK2 TT 3.2 CQ
      11-25-2012 04:30 PM #123
      Quote Originally Posted by YYC Dubber View Post
      Do u realize your car understeer much worse if than it already does if u try to make these changes?

      BTW 42DD shifter bushijgnsnr great ! Well worth it!
      Didn't see a change with my 8.5 front and 9.5 rears

    19. Member
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2011
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      206
      Vehicles
      2008 Audi TT 3.2L V6 6spd
      11-25-2012 11:56 PM #124
      Quote Originally Posted by TheSandeman View Post
      Didn't see a change with my 8.5 front and 9.5 rears

      so u think this would work?
      3,2 tt on h&rs
      19x8+32 in the front with 235/35/19 tires
      19x9.5+35 in the back with 245/35/19 tires

    20. Member TheSandeman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 12th, 2011
      Location
      Where the headless horseman roams, New York, United States
      Posts
      1,727
      Vehicles
      Audi MK2 TT 3.2 CQ
      11-29-2012 09:17 AM #125
      Quote Originally Posted by xBassi View Post
      so u think this would work?
      3,2 tt on h&rs
      19x8+32 in the front with 235/35/19 tires
      19x9.5+35 in the back with 245/35/19 tires
      You'll need more stretch in the rear assuming you're lowered. The 245 is too square for it snug inside of the fender run a 235 is my suggestion

    21. Member TheSandeman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 12th, 2011
      Location
      Where the headless horseman roams, New York, United States
      Posts
      1,727
      Vehicles
      Audi MK2 TT 3.2 CQ
      11-29-2012 09:21 AM #126
      Rule of thumb- most of these ttrs owners are scared of running any et lower than 40et so I would take their suggestions lightly with a cup of skim milk I personally do not like poke and like to have clean and non rubbed fenders

      I been around long enough and had enough sets to have a good idea what fits and doesn't. (Started this thread too)

      Any Fitment questions just PM me guys- barely check this thread anymore lol

    22. 11-29-2012 11:21 AM #127
      Quote Originally Posted by xBassi View Post
      so u think this would work?
      3,2 tt on h&rs
      19x8+32 in the front with 235/35/19 tires
      19x9.5+35 in the back with 245/35/19 tires
      The rear is pushing it. I'm at 9.5 +40 in rear and its close with 245s. 5 more mm could work depending on tire brand. I'm on h and r s as well

    23. Member TheSandeman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 12th, 2011
      Location
      Where the headless horseman roams, New York, United States
      Posts
      1,727
      Vehicles
      Audi MK2 TT 3.2 CQ
      11-29-2012 06:31 PM #128
      Quote Originally Posted by korben007 View Post
      The rear is pushing it. I'm at 9.5 +40 in rear and its close with 245s. 5 more mm could work depending on tire brand. I'm on h and r s as well
      thats why i said he should run a 235 instead

    24. Member
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2011
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      206
      Vehicles
      2008 Audi TT 3.2L V6 6spd
      11-30-2012 10:30 AM #129
      Quote Originally Posted by korben007 View Post
      The rear is pushing it. I'm at 9.5 +40 in rear and its close with 245s. 5 more mm could work depending on tire brand. I'm on h and r s as well
      can u post pics of your ride please?

    25. 11-30-2012 11:10 AM #130




      Sorry all I got right now. Took them back off to put the stockers with blizzaks for winter. Wife's car btw. I just fix it up for her!

    26. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 18th, 2012
      Location
      Arizona
      Posts
      445
      Vehicles
      sold: 2012 TT RS Stasis, 2008 CLS63 AMG, 2008 BMW 335i Dinan S3, 2008 BMW M6, 2007 BMW 335i Dinan
      01-10-2013 04:50 PM #131
      Current Ride Height/Projected Ride Height: Stock height and keeping it
      Wheel Specs (Height, Width, Offset): 19 x?, offset: ?
      Wheel Brand & Model: Forgestar CF5 or Avant Garde M510 or M550
      Tire Size (if appicable): also ? but Michelin Pilot Super Sports
      I am looking for wheel size(9, 9.5, or 10 inch) and offsets to fit a stock suspension 2012 TT RS along with tire size.
      Do not want rubbing, spacers, or stretched tire look.
      Thanks!

    27. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 2013
      Location
      Tampa, FL
      Posts
      90
      Vehicles
      2013 TT S-Line Competition Package
      02-17-2013 02:15 AM #132
      what are everyones thoughts on these: Vossen CV3, 19x8.5 et45 front and rear. Would that be acceptable or would I run into any problems? The wheel also comes in an offset of et30.

      I plan on running coilovers, just to go a little bit lower than stock on a base TT

      Last edited by myquitacre; 02-17-2013 at 02:20 AM.

    28. 02-17-2013 02:51 AM #133
      I haven't run that wheel myself, but the math works out... ET45 is about 7mm more aggressive than the standard TT-RS ET52 19in wheel, but the Vossen is 0.5in less wide overall (0.25in on each side of the mounting surface). That should put the Vossen just slightly towards the outside compared to the TT-RS wheel. Maybe minor rubbing in the rear, since the TT-RS stock wheels can actually rub, but nothing crazy. I am assuming you would run a 245 tire to match the wheel width.

    29. 02-17-2013 02:56 AM #134
      Quote Originally Posted by Quisp View Post
      Current Ride Height/Projected Ride Height: Stock height and keeping it
      Wheel Specs (Height, Width, Offset): 19 x?, offset: ?
      Wheel Brand & Model: Forgestar CF5 or Avant Garde M510 or M550
      Tire Size (if appicable): also ? but Michelin Pilot Super Sports
      I am looking for wheel size(9, 9.5, or 10 inch) and offsets to fit a stock suspension 2012 TT RS along with tire size.
      Do not want rubbing, spacers, or stretched tire look.
      Thanks!
      Since the stock TT-RS fitment causes some minor rubbing in the rear, anything more aggressive is going to cause more rubbing or require some mods to the wheel liners. A slightly lower ET with a 19x9 will look better though. Maybe an ET48, if you can spec the offset yourself?

    30. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 2013
      Location
      Tampa, FL
      Posts
      90
      Vehicles
      2013 TT S-Line Competition Package
      02-17-2013 09:17 PM #135
      Can you run a 19x10 et55 in the rear?

    31. Member Black BeauTTy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 11th, 2011
      Location
      SE, PA
      Posts
      1,197
      02-17-2013 09:45 PM #136
      Doubt it but never tried. You'd lose 16mm of clearance on the inside and be 10mm farther out on the outside. Would probably involve lots of modifications if it cleared the inside.
      2012 TTRS: Daytona Gray, CF Mirrors, Nexon CF Steering Wheel, OSIR Coolant Tank CF Shield, Tinted Tails
      GIAC Stage 2, AWE SwitchPath + cat-deletes, AWE FMIC, H&R RSB, MSS Adjustable Sport Springs, AWE Boost Gauge, BFI shift knob, 42DD shift bushings, Wheels: HRE P40 19x9 et50; Borbet LV5 18x8 et35; TSW Interlagos 18x9.5 et53 w/Mich PSS 275/35

    32. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 2013
      Location
      Tampa, FL
      Posts
      90
      Vehicles
      2013 TT S-Line Competition Package
      02-18-2013 10:45 AM #137
      I messaged Mike@Vossen wheels and asked what sizes he recommended and this is what he said:

      "Here are the sizes we recommend for the current TT :

      19x8.5 E45 255/35R19
      19x10 E55 285/30R19"

      He's smoking dust, right?

    33. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 20th, 2011
      Posts
      471
      Vehicles
      2012 Audi TT Base Model
      02-19-2013 08:02 AM #138
      I sent an inquiry to Foregstar. According to the reply, a 18x9 et52 wheel (which is OEM fitment) won't clear the brakes of my base TT. If that's the case, then perhaps the cross section of the wheel necks down to closely to the hub.

      He recommended an 18x9 et 45. I don't want that much poke. I've inquired about an 18x8.5 et 45, which should solve both problems. At about 17 1/2 lbs and an ideal rim width for a 245 wide tire, zero poke from stock..... Yup. I may have finally found my new wheels. Price hasn't been established yet.

      **** UPDATE ******
      Nope. 8x8 1/2 et45 won't clear the brakes according to Foregstar. Damn.
      Last edited by MoreGooderTT; 02-19-2013 at 08:15 PM.
      2012 TT, Brilliant Black, Black Alcantera, Heated Seats, Mag Ride, custom JL Audio system with a Pioneer AVIC Z140BH h/u, and a really big go button under my right foot.

    34. Member Black BeauTTy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 11th, 2011
      Location
      SE, PA
      Posts
      1,197
      02-19-2013 12:38 PM #139
      Quote Originally Posted by myquitacre View Post
      I messaged Mike@Vossen wheels and asked what sizes he recommended and this is what he said:

      "Here are the sizes we recommend for the current TT :

      19x8.5 E45 255/35R19
      19x10 E55 285/30R19"

      He's smoking dust, right?
      This would be awesome on a RWD car and the staggered setup will certainly look cool. Not the most functional on an AWD car though. I just looked under the rear of the car and it looks like there is plenty of room to maneuver on the inside, the outside is another story. I'd guess that you'd be better off looking at 19x10 et 65. This will shift all the extra wheel and tire inward and minimize the chance of outside rubbing. The front would be fine as suggested. The only guy running +10mm on the outside, that I know of, is bigstu. He went to a smaller diameter tire on 19's, rolled his fenders and trimmed the inside wheel wells. I think he still reports some rubbing. It seems there is very little outside tolerance in the rear. Pushing beyond +4mm from stock seems like a hit and miss depending on the tires.
      2012 TTRS: Daytona Gray, CF Mirrors, Nexon CF Steering Wheel, OSIR Coolant Tank CF Shield, Tinted Tails
      GIAC Stage 2, AWE SwitchPath + cat-deletes, AWE FMIC, H&R RSB, MSS Adjustable Sport Springs, AWE Boost Gauge, BFI shift knob, 42DD shift bushings, Wheels: HRE P40 19x9 et50; Borbet LV5 18x8 et35; TSW Interlagos 18x9.5 et53 w/Mich PSS 275/35

    35. Member 311-in-337's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2003
      Location
      Allen, Texas
      Posts
      1,368
      Vehicles
      2013 Audi TTRS, 2014 Fiat Abarth, 2013 Ducati Streetfighter 848
      02-19-2013 01:49 PM #140
      I have some Volk G25 wheels on order. 19"x9" et48. They are supposed to fit the TT...hope they dont rub! Especially since I want to run super sports.



      Last edited by 311-in-337; 02-19-2013 at 02:10 PM.

    Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •