- 2008 Volkswagen Golf .:R32
- 3.2 VR6
- Six speed Direct-Shift Gearbox
- Purchased from Faulkner-Ciocca Volkswagen in Allentown, Pa (27 July 2011)
- LB9A Candy White
- United Motorsports ECM Tune
- United Motorsports DSG Tune
- United Motorsports Spark Cut Tune
- Borla cat-back exhaust
- OEM noise amplification pipe delete
- OEM .:R36 black ignition covers and loom
- Forge Motorsports induction kit
- ECS Tuning torque arm insert
- OEM GTI dash trim
- OEM GTI door trim
- OEM GTI flip-up coin holder
- OEM European RNS-510
- OEM European light switch
- OEM European dash cubby
- OEM European dash tray
- OEM European cup holder
- OEM European seat drawers
- OEM Manual shifter bezel and boot
- OEM .:R Monster mats
- OEM Gorilla Gear trunk mat with luggage blocks
- OEM Warning triangle
- OEM Transboard Tray
- OEM door warning lights (PerformanceLEDs bulbs)
- VWVenison black hazard switch cover
- ECS Tuning smooth beauty bezels
- Creations Motorsport .:R Alloy seat handle inserts
- EuroSport rear upper stress bar
- PerformanceLEDs interior kit (6,000k)
- OEM .:R valve stem caps
- OEM .:R32 license plate frame
- Color matched side markers
- Color matched rear reflectors
- in.pro. European LED Taillights with rear fog
- Ziza pure yellow flash-to-pass bulbs (H7)
- PerformanceLEDs license plate bulbs (Elite housings/bulb)
- PerformanceLEDs stage III city light bulbs
- PerformanceLEDs reverse bulb (4,200K)
- Matte black mirror caps
- FK Silverline X (no helpers | 24.25" F | 24.625" R)
- Neuspeed 25mm rear sway bar
- OEM Interlago replicas; 18" x 8", ET45mm
- Nitto NT Neo Gen, 225/40ZR18 XL 94W
- Remote windows enabled
- Great Britain Instruments (flash to pass on as high beams)
- Disabled DRL
- Unlock all doors with one touch
- Enable hazards with hard braking
- Amber LED tail lamp turn signals
- Rear fog light enabled
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
Last edited by KIDVersion 1; 04-23-2013 at 11:26 PM.
Thanks everyone. So far, my wife and I are in love with it. Having our fun with it now and I'm sure things will settle soon. Haha. I already have plans and will start work on the engine bay today. Also, all the windows, including the windshield, are tinted. I have to take the tint of the front today. Won't pass inspection and more importantly, when the inspection stickers get scraped off, so will the tint.
For those of you that aren't familiar with my GLI, here it is:
Looking at the same styling for the .:R.
Last edited by KIDVersion 1; 07-24-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Oh you know, at little of this, a little of that. Going outside soon to start the engine bay work.
Haha...you silly person. You're becoming very trendy, with your yellow Laminx and yellow bulbs.
Did even more work tonight.
More wire tuck
Noise pipe gone
Also more VAG-COM coding. One touch unlock for all doors, unlock when removing key, and disabled headlight washers.
I feel you on the heat. Car is looking good so far.
We had dinner out on the deck tonight and it was bad enough just sitting there.
The waitress walked up to us and said, "You are our first customers to use the deck in three days."
We went to sit on the chairs, which didn't have cushions, and I sat my tail bone like right on the metal.
Of course after dinner, we sticker bombed the fairing and did the fender screw mod out in the heat.
One thing I am concerned about, is that all the pictures I am seeing of the intake, shows the blue silicone tube instead of the black.
They only sell black intakes now.
Back when they were $360+, you had the option of a red, black or blue tube. You also got the filter sock with the deal.
When they dropped the intakes to $295 or so, you lost all color options and you also lost the sock.
Thus, all EVOMS are now standard black and come with a dry filter.
Ordered the EVOMS intake today...thanks for reassuring me on that. I also have the noise pipe delete firewall clips and non noise pipe intake pipe coming in tomorrow as well. I just have to order the filter sock, but that is not a necessity.
The car should be done through the shop today and detailed and good for my wife to take delivery of it tonight!
Hey you may have seen me in that area, I'm in outer Macungie. (Bear Creek) we should all meet up some time. Every Wednesday there is a car meet on 309 at the Sonic. I'm there from time to time with my buddy and his super charged 350z. P.S. Faulkner-Ciocca Volkswagen is where i had my car service for the past year, I went to school with Eric one of the salesmen.
DBP MKV .:R32