Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: New beetle part out 99 2.0 automatic

1. 08-01-2011 10:42 AM #1
      99 YELLOW beetle whole or parts 2.0 automatic
      No parts have been sold! To save time I will first list what parts are not reuseable.
      Both headlights are broken, air box is crack and a few small peices missing(MAF sensor is intact), the lower grill is cracked and the fog lights are just plain gone, Ac condensor is also damaged. Everything else is there! both power windows work perfectly! No bud vase!
      BRAND NEW "OEM" beetle Bra 99-05 with VW emblem zvw-193-022B non turbo. Still in original box with manual and fittings (never out of box).
      My wife took her eyes off the road for a second and the guy in front of her locked his brakes up to avoid hitting a deer. Poor little beetle. The car only has 110,000 miles.
      She hit it with the driver side front bumper. Pushed the rebar support in about 5" and I cant get it back out. The car starts right up and drives. It also broke the fans and cracked one of the hoses off the radiator. Both headlight were shattered. Hood has minor damage but it still closes/locks. Put a small crack in drivers side fender and one crack in the front bumper. I have already fixed the cracks. I bought everything already to fix the car and now I cant get the bumper support back out. I would rather sell the entire car with all the new parts but I think its worth more in peices. If someone has a bettle they already stripped, I would buy the driver side front of the frame about 15".
      Everything in the car works!!!! Power windows/alarm
      Car has a new alternator 2 months old
      Brand new radiator never installed
      2 newer airbags and fans, brand new battery (2 weeks old)A case of Pentosin transmission fluid (g 052 162 A2). Figured Id change the fluid out since the front end was off.
      Has the steel rims one with a BRAND NEW goodyear tire (spare) All hubcaps are intact with one extra without emblem.
      My camera got dropped so I have to get a new one to post pictures. No damage to the car other then the front end. The air cleaner also got cracked.
      I can pull and ship any parts needed!
      The engine runs excellent! No smoke or funny noises! No check engine lights ever came on.
      No sunroof.
      if someone wants to give me $2000 for the car, they can come and pick it up. I will let the engine go "without" any acessories for $1200+ shipping or free pick up. Ready to drop in $1500.
      The Auto trans for $500. Glove box and arm rest are good! Grey cloth interior.
      Just let me know what parts you need! I will wait a few days to see if someone wants the entire car!
      Also have a new 4 ton porta power I will let go for $100. shane1forpresident@live.com I will accept cash in person or personal checks/M.O., No Paypal.

Vehicles
      1998 BEETLE,2003 PASSAT
      08-13-2011 05:09 PM #2
      do you have a grey inner passenger seat recliner cover.the plastic cover that covers the seatbelt buckle.shipped to 13207

Vehicles
      2012 VW Beetle Tsi
      08-14-2011 04:39 PM #3
      Hi,

Do you still have your Yellow Rear Bumper Cover? I have a 2000 Yellow Beetle GLX 1.8T.
      I think it is the same color yellow as the 99 Beetles. My bumper cover is badly scuffed and scratched. I was thinking of getting it repainted but most body shops want 300 bucks for it and
      I thought I can do better just getting a gently used Rear Bumper cover.

Let me know if you still have it and how much you would like for it.

Also the Front OEM Bra. Why will it not fit a Turbo? Mine is just the regular Turbo not a Turbo S.
      Do you think it will fit my front end? If so I would be interested in it as well.

Anxiously waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

Tom in Indianapolis.
      Last edited by IndyTTom; 08-14-2011 at 04:41 PM.

4. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2007 B7 S4
      08-14-2011 08:14 PM #4
      Hi, my girlfriend just bought a 2000 beetle tdi, but her radio is broken and it seems to be the only thing she cares about. Do you happen to still have the radio WITH the radio code? If so is it for sale? Just let me know im very interested.

Vehicles
      2003 VW Beetle GLX 1.8T Convertable, 2000 VW Beetle GLS 2.0
      08-19-2011 09:28 PM #5
      Do you still have the grey glove box door? I dont need the whole dash section.....just the door with a good working handle. PM me with a price for just the door/handle shipped to 64844. I have a non-turbo car that could use the bra if you still have it. Thanks John...