Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: MkII 8v dual downpipe exhaust / MkIII spindles / 9A head / 84 Mazda B2000 for trade

Vehicles
      Mad tyte JDM '84 Mazda minitruck hellaflush dorifto poke and stretch pro-touring euro edition.
      08-01-2011 01:35 PM #1
      Greetings all

I have the following parts for sale:

9A 16v head. Valves are fine. Cams, chain, all there. Valve cover and intake manifold too. No distributor or exhaust manifold. - $150

MkII 8v dual outlet downpipe - these things are a bitch to get out. I overextended my wrist doing it and it hurts like ****. -$100

MkIII spindles - You need these to put bigger Girling 54 calipers on MkII's. Can be used with 10" or 11" caliper brackets. Will also fit MkI's with some mods. $70. I can also press new bearings into these for an additional $20 + you supply the bearings.

'84 Mazda B2000 pickup. 200,xxx miles. 5spd. No A/C (has all a/c parts aft of firewall but none in engine bay). New-ish Weber progressive carb. Emissions deleted ('84 is exempt anyway). Earl Schibe paintjob, Turbine mag wheels. Bucket seats (rare). Would be nice for bags or juice or cut springs or whatever if you're into herra frush or mad tyte JDM dorifto. Looking to trade for MkI or MkII.
      VW's are proof of miracles. Most of the cars on the Vortex leave a double rainbow behind in the parking spot.

Sent from my crappy desktop PC using Windows 95 and pirated Wi-Fi .

Vehicles
      Mad tyte JDM '84 Mazda minitruck hellaflush dorifto poke and stretch pro-touring euro edition.
      08-12-2011 01:45 PM #2
      Buy this stuff, dag nabbit!!
      VW's are proof of miracles. Most of the cars on the Vortex leave a double rainbow behind in the parking spot.

Sent from my crappy desktop PC using Windows 95 and pirated Wi-Fi .