Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 4 of 483 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Singles Thread

1. 08-11-2011 04:21 PM #106
      Quote Originally Posted by kateisgreat View Post
      I've got the opposite problem...I've got a dude with horrible separation anxiety who isn't remotely interested in anything I'm into (I'm not boring or your typical fussy girlie girl), which means he won't hang out with my friends or mutual friends of ours and he flips out when I leave to do anything other than grocery shopping or laundry. None of this was an issue until we started living together. Things went downhill rather rapidly after that, and it's much more difficult to give someone the boot when they live with you. Anyone wanna trade places?
      uhhh move to PA and live with me?

08-11-2011 04:22 PM #107
      I've got the opposite problem...I've got a dude with horrible separation anxiety who isn't remotely interested in anything I'm into (I'm not boring or your typical fussy girlie girl), which means he won't hang out with my friends or mutual friends of ours and he flips out when I leave to do anything other than grocery shopping or laundry. None of this was an issue until we started living together. Things went downhill rather rapidly after that, and it's much more difficult to give someone the boot when they live with you. Anyone wanna trade places?
      That dude is
      a) dating way over his head
      b) a p *****y
      c) sits when he pees
      d) chronic masterbater

Who thinks what?

3. Member
      08-11-2011 04:22 PM #108
      Quote Originally Posted by EUROBORA8V View Post
      Blocked at work. Have to wait 8 hours to see it
      you thought i wouldn't do it huh?

Vehicles
      BMP #2728
      08-11-2011 04:46 PM #109
      Quote Originally Posted by A.Wilder View Post
      I met my gf at kickball. We plan on marrying in the next year. I think it's a great way to meet people with similar interests and good for networking to meet more potential dates.

Not that i'm looking!
      I met my GF at Dodgeball. Coolest chick I've been with yet. for obscure sports acting as dating services.
      Quote Originally Posted by sirswank View Post
      i hate stupid humans.
      Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
      smashin with passion gives shapely assin.

Vehicles
      03 Bora Variant 1.8T, 07 Golf 2.5, 08 Polo 9n3 1.4TDI, 14 Tiguan S 6mt
      08-11-2011 05:22 PM #110

Sounds like you need to get out of it before it really goes down.

I hope everything becomes great girl!

Vehicles
      Hertz Gold + Rewards
      08-11-2011 05:39 PM #111
      Take the time to truly find yourself first.

That can take years, but the rest as they say is history!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kyle C
      The world runs on marketing, and in the case of winter tires Subaru has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that any round, rubber-ish object that holds a bit of air and passes as a tire will get you through the snow just fine, but only if it is attached to a vehicle with AWD/4WD.

Vehicles
      racekor
      08-11-2011 06:00 PM #112
      Leave. Seriously. It won't get better. I dragged a relationship out way too long because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Nothing ever changed, and I was miserable. Don't sacrifice your happiness for his.
      FLASHME - VRSociety #75 - 034Motorsport

Vehicles
      2013 Tacoma
      08-11-2011 06:09 PM #113
      This is the singles thread, not the afraid-to-grow-balls thread. Moving along...

9. Member
      08-11-2011 06:13 PM #114

Vehicles
      Hertz Gold + Rewards
      08-11-2011 06:15 PM #115
      Quote Originally Posted by EUROBORA8V
      Taco Bell is amazing!

The reason you are single...found it! In the Cali thread.
      The world runs on marketing, and in the case of winter tires Subaru has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that any round, rubber-ish object that holds a bit of air and passes as a tire will get you through the snow just fine, but only if it is attached to a vehicle with AWD/4WD.

Vehicles
      08-11-2011 06:16 PM #116
      Quote Originally Posted by TigerinColorado View Post
      The reason you are single...found it! In the Cali thread.
      Huh?

Vehicles
      Diesels. Lots of diesels.
      08-11-2011 06:20 PM #117
      Quote Originally Posted by redhotdobe View Post
      Leave. Seriously. It won't get better. I dragged a relationship out way too long because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Nothing ever changed, and I was miserable. Don't sacrifice your happiness for his.
      Seriously. Three years down the drain for me. You don't know how good it can be without someone clinging on to you for dear life 24/7.
      // 08 Audi A3

Vehicles
      Hertz Gold + Rewards
      08-11-2011 06:31 PM #118
      Quote Originally Posted by EUROBORA8V View Post
      Huh?

1. Taco Bell is not awesome. Never was. Never will be.

2. If you so much as mention that to a quality woman, she will flee your area ASAP.

3. Sound of Crickets.

Vehicles
      08-11-2011 06:33 PM #119
      Quote Originally Posted by TigerinColorado View Post
      1. Taco Bell is not awesome. Never was. Never will be.

2. If you so much as mention that to a quality woman, she will flee your area ASAP.

3. Sound of Crickets.
      1. I have Taco Bell twice a year so it is not like i have constant **** attacks.

2. Okay

3. Not sure if serious

15. Member
      Vehicles
      2001 Wolfsburg Jetta
      08-11-2011 06:38 PM #120
      Quote Originally Posted by dangerkart View Post
      Seriously. Three years down the drain for me. You don't know how good it can be without someone clinging on to you for dear life 24/7.
      Why is it women think if they don't marry the dude, their time was wasted? Did you learn anything during that time? If yes, then it wasn't wasted. If no, you were probably wasted
      Quote Originally Posted by winstonsmith84 View Post
      Tax? I don't mind paying state sales tax. Every time a see a pothole, a school that is falling down or a canceled essential state program, I remind myself why.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tornado2dr View Post
      535 members of congress plus 1 pres screwing us all the time...that's dirty pirate hooker level gang rape.

Vehicles
      08-11-2011 06:41 PM #121
      Quote Originally Posted by Egilbe View Post
      Why is it women think if they don't marry the dude, their time was wasted? Did you learn anything during that time? If yes, then it wasn't wasted. If no, you were probably wasted
      PhD for that

Vehicles
      2002 Golf Wagon TDI. 1996 Surf Green GTI VR6. 2005 Chrysler T&C.
      08-11-2011 06:43 PM #122
      Why is it women think if they don't marry the dude, their time was wasted?
      If you take 3 years to get out of a relationship that you should have run from after 6 months. It's natural to think of that as wasted time.

Make it a little less so by never making that mistake again.
      Bro, do you even lift? When you only have 90 horsepower, you don't ever lift.
      2002 Golf Wagon TDI - 1996 GTI VR6 - YouTube Track Videos - flickr

Vehicles
      2013 Golf R
      08-11-2011 07:46 PM #123
      Quote Originally Posted by Surf Green View Post
      If you take 3 years to get out of a relationship that you should have run from after 6 months. It's natural to think of that as wasted time.

Make it a little less so by never making that mistake again.
      Makes sense to me... Just wasted 2 years here

Vehicles
      08-11-2011 08:01 PM #124
      Exactly. Because if you were miserable without the balls to call it quits earlier then I think my time was wasted. Missed out on a lot. In this case it was absolutely wasted. I learned being a suga momma is no fun and to pack everything at once next time though :p
      // 08 Audi A3

Vehicles
      08-11-2011 08:37 PM #125
      Exactly. Because if you were miserable without the balls to call it quits earlier then I think my time was wasted. Missed out on a lot. In this case it was absolutely wasted. I learned being a suga momma is no fun and to pack everything at once next time though :p

Vehicles
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      08-11-2011 08:46 PM #126
      Wait, so you're a total piece of ass AND the guy was mooching off of you. Damn. That guy must've been the **** or you're damaged goods. If it's the latter, I'm intrigued.

PSN: PhilipGTI
      Quote Originally Posted by joness0154 View Post
      If your ass looks like a Jeep after playing off-road, I don't know what to say. Change up your diet, maybe?

Vehicles
      08-11-2011 08:48 PM #127
      Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27 View Post
      Wait, so you're a total piece of ass AND the guy was mooching off of you. Damn. That guy must've been the **** or you're damaged goods. If it's the latter, I'm intrigued.

Thats what i was thinking

Vehicles
      2013 Tacoma
      08-12-2011 06:10 AM #128
      Aren't you married?

I guess that's how I just perceived you by your posts.

24. Member
      Vehicles
      2000 Civic, 1986 Thunderbird TC
      08-12-2011 06:19 AM #129
      Quote Originally Posted by bmoney 303 View Post
      i had to goto Europe to find mine
      Me too! Only girl I've ever met who is just super independent, internally motivated, yet she is a sucker for affection. It's great.
      I've got a bunch of high end vintage audio gear I'm clearing out, restored Marantz 4270 - better than new condition; Pioneer SX-5590, 8/10; Concept 16.5, 8/10 cosmetically - 10/10 function. Various high end vintage speakers: Rectilinear Research, AR, Kenwood, Infinity, McIntosh, Leslie 251. PM me for details, clearing out to finance home theater upgrade.

Vehicles
      2 57 Bel Airs 65 Corvair 66 SS396 68 Dart 73 Vette 86 Golf 97 GTI 99/04 Neons & a truck
      08-12-2011 08:18 AM #130
      I've got the opposite problem...I've got a dude with horrible separation anxiety who isn't remotely interested in anything I'm into (I'm not boring or your typical fussy girlie girl), which means he won't hang out with my friends or mutual friends of ours and he flips out when I leave to do anything other than grocery shopping or laundry.
      Get out, now. It'll only get harder as time goes on. No one should have to live like that... although we all end up doing our time You'll feel bad for like a week, and then forget about it when you realize how much fun it is being single and doing your own thing- once you're having fun, you'll meet someone awesome and it'll all be worth it

Quote Originally Posted by SmashinIt View Post
      I met my GF at Dodgeball. Coolest chick I've been with yet. for obscure sports acting as dating services.
      Met my husband at autocross!

If you spend TOO much time, then it is time wasted. Ideally like DK said, within like 6 months or so figure it out. Took me a year once and I still about it, ugh. But yes, they are all learning experiences... sometimes it's about learning what's not right for you

26. Member
      Vehicles
      2001 Wolfsburg Jetta
      08-12-2011 08:52 AM #131
      Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenspanator View Post
      If you spend TOO much time, then it is time wasted. Ideally like DK said, within like 6 months or so figure it out. Took me a year once and I still about it, ugh. But yes, they are all learning experiences... sometimes it's about learning what's not right for you
      That's just it. Would you be the same person you are now if you hadn't spent that time with whoever? You learned something. Hindsight is always 20/20. Just because now you realize it's not right for you now, doesn't mean it wasn't right for you then. But, I agree, if you aren't happy GTFO!
      Tax? I don't mind paying state sales tax. Every time a see a pothole, a school that is falling down or a canceled essential state program, I remind myself why.
      535 members of congress plus 1 pres screwing us all the time...that's dirty pirate hooker level gang rape.

Vehicles
      2013 Chevy Cruze
      08-12-2011 09:06 AM #132

Hai guyz!!!

Vehicles
      1993 Golf Variant 3.2, 2014 Focus ST ST3
      08-12-2011 09:12 AM #133
      On the topic of wasting time, I certainly wasted mine. Around 10 months in or so I was done and wanted to call it quits, so I was told that something needed to be said to me - "the doctors say I have cervical cancer and have around a year to live". Knowing there were problems in that area, I actually bought that garbage and stayed for the wrong reasons.
      Boy.. do I ever feel like a dummy.
      Go with your gut feeling. If it doesn't seem right, just run and do not look back!

Vehicles
      '96 lg7x golf, '99 lg9r jetta, '95 lo41 gti
      08-12-2011 11:21 AM #134
      Quote Originally Posted by MustacheGT View Post
      This is the singles thread, not the afraid-to-grow-balls thread. Moving along...
      I'm sure growing balls would be a sure fire way to get rid of him

30. Member
      Vehicles
      2001 Wolfsburg Jetta
      08-12-2011 11:38 AM #135
      I'm sure growing balls would be a sure fire way to get rid of him
      If that's the case, he only wants you for sex and doesn't really want you. Time to bail

Vehicles
      08-12-2011 11:40 AM #136

Not damaged goods, was just young and naive!

Quote Originally Posted by MustacheGT View Post
      Aren't you married?

I guess that's how I just perceived you by your posts.
      Nope, I'm not married.
      // 08 Audi A3

Vehicles
      2013 Tacoma
      08-12-2011 12:24 PM #137
      Nope, I'm not married.

Vehicles
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      08-12-2011 12:34 PM #138
      Not damaged goods, was just young and naive!
      How much younger could you have been? Aren't you like 20?
      PSN: PhilipGTI
      Quote Originally Posted by joness0154 View Post
      If your ass looks like a Jeep after playing off-road, I don't know what to say. Change up your diet, maybe?

Marine Park/Ozone Park NYC - Current Cars: - '12 Honda Odyssey '14 Autobahn/Nav GLI 6 M/T '01 Accord
      Vehicles
      Previous Cars: '10 Subaru Outback MT '08 BMW 328XI 6MT '08 GTI 6MT '07 Rabbit 5MT - '96 Corolla
      08-12-2011 12:47 PM #139

Vehicles
      08-12-2011 12:53 PM #140
      How much younger could you have been? Aren't you like 20?
      yes but i literally wasted all of high school.. 15-18. i'm still young.. just not as naive!
      // 08 Audi A3

Page 4 of 483 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast