Mkvi on the beach
Okay guys so before the split I saw this thread pop up on the golf/gti forums with this game let's see if we can have the same fun and top them in unique pictures. Heres the post straight from their thread:
"Ok guys, I saw this Game on a BMW forum and thought it was great so wanted to share it here. Basically its we take pictures of our cars in funny situation or in dares that we give eachother. The first one to get it right wins a point and then can give the next dare. Everyone can try to do the dare but the first one to get it done wins.
Example: MKVI in front of a McDonalds-You get it done (you must submit picture of YOUR car in it and it HAS to be recent). Then YOU say a picture of a homeless guy holding an VwVortex.com sign on a piece of cardboard next to your car.
Heres the links to the bmw forum i am on that are doing this game right now and it is hilarious and EXTREMELY fun!!!
So I am on another forum where this turned into a pretty cool thread. Knowing some of the members here I'd imagine it could get pretty awesome pretty quickly.
How to play:
Pick a person, place, or thing to take a picture with that has an MKVI in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the request gets to pick the next request.
Note: please try to make the requests do-able so that the game can continue.
RULES - PLEASE READ
1) No photochop. (shop, yes. chop, no).
2) Please only post pictures of YOUR MKVI this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture if necessary (or if you've got the time..which, judging by some of the posts counts here... I think some of us do. )
3)No dupes - let's be creative.
4) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD font so it's easy to find.
5) IF the challenge isn't met within 1-2 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves. If they cannot complete their own challenge, they are docked one point and then pick a new challenge.
6)No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:
* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors).
* currency (the participants of this game will not be limited to those with immediate access to large amounts of funds. There is one thing that we each share, regardless of the size of our bank accounts - and that is the fact that we each drive some flavor of one of the greatest cars ever made.)
* Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property
Once a challenge has been satisfied, the user who met the challenge should post the picture in the MKVI Picture Game Thread
Again, as a forum of enthusiasts, this list of rules is growing and becoming more clear as time goes on. Please let me know if there are additional changes that the community feels would be beneficial to keeping this game going.
Mods - I feel like this is more of a general discussion/participation thing so I didn't put it in member photos. If you disagree, feel free to move.
so, the first request (and starting as easy as possible!):
A MKVI in a Driveway"
LED bulbs in almost all possible locations. Aftermarket OEM Fogs. ESP Off Button. Malone Stage 1.5 Tune.
Micro-Can, Jupiter FL, PM me.
Great one more of these thread to watch OK so like I posted in the MK6 Golf/GTI forums, by posting in this thread you agree that most of your posts if not either a picture or a challenge request will get deleted, it helps keep the thread clean and streamlined to make it easier to play and not have to go thru a 50 post discussion (although you guys have been behaving hehe)
I just cleaned up the thread and will keep it clean as we go along