SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
I've decided to sell my 2008 Passat. She has 63K miles, all highway. In 2009 they stopped selling the 6-Speeds and earlier in 2008 they had the FSI engine, so if you're looking to get a B6 Passat, this is the one to get. The TSI engine has a top-mount oil filter, lower compression (so you can run 87, but I've always run 93), larger turbo, timing chain, doesn't eat cams or oil, and a few other minor changes that make it much better than the FSI.
Intake manifold was replaced under warranty and RoadSide had to come out and give me a jump when I left her for two weeks in the middle of winter. There have been no other issues. She's had Mobile-1 since her second change at 10K miles and doesn't need to be topped off between changes.
- Bagyards all around. Supreme Shorties up front, even got the Bilstien Sport shocks for the rear. Supremes vs Supreme Shorties
- Professional Frame Notch. Pic right before it was painted
- 5 Gallon tank
- 3-way Air Horn (currently disconnected because the solenoid leaks)
- AirRide Tech Digital Management
- 42DD Shift Bushings
- 18" Audi A8 'Flat Five'; brand new tires on refinished wheels
- Vag-Com'ed off the DTRLs and TPMS light, also enabled window control through key-fob.
Included Original Equipment
- 16" Wheels w/ TPMS
- Front Chrome w/ License Plate Holes
- Original Suspension
- Small scratch on hood
- Front Passenger Strut Bearing is squeaky. This will never cause control/alignment/suspension issues and will never fail, it's just a little squeaky.
Why am I selling?
- Getting kind of bored. She's financed at 0% though, so I'm not in a horrible rush to sell her.
Before the notch and the shorties:
Cabin Fever 2010:
How she sits now:
I'd have more pictures of the inside but I ran out of light.
Price: $16,000 for the car and a pile of parts.
Located in Baltimore, MD