I am offering from a private seller, with clean and clear title in hand (with my name on it), a:
2003 Audi Avant 1.8T Quattro AT5
it is still under Audi 12 year warranty against corrosion perforation (not that it has so much as single speck of rust on it)
it came new with following options at the cost of $34,985.00 :
- light silver metallic
- ebony interior (no wood trim!!!)
- automatic 5-speed transmission with Tiptronic
- Premium Package (Glass Sunroof, Homelink Garage Door Opener, Leather Seating Surfaces, 12-way power driver seat)
- 17" cast alloy wheels (just completely redone!!!)
- Bose Premium Sound
- Cold Weather Package (Heated Front Seats, Ski Sack)
- Xenon Headlights
- Rear Side Airbags (rare!!!)
this vehicle is 100% stock with the exception of a custom Y-pipe that was put in to eliminate the stock center section due to a small leak. The custom mandrel bent and welded Y-pipe cost $200 installed at the local speed shop - the VAG part alone costs $380. The rear mufflers still look like brand new and it was not justifiable to go full turboback aftermarket and also not justifiable to spend $380 on a stock center section when a full aftermarket system costs $1000. This has worked out well for me as the new center section (stock diameter) produces a nice low rumble at the sweet spot.
The car has only minor cosmetic blemishes and is mechanically at 100%.
There is a small crack in the driver side seat and some rock chips and minor dents.
Since the wheels have been refinished one wheel has suffered some slight curbage and another a few minor rockchips - it is all pictured (link to pics below).
Here is an updated summary of the maintenance and repairs performed in the last months:
- 7-30-2012, 95881 miles, wheels and tires rotated and balanced free of charge at discount tire
- 5-31-2012, 92340 miles, replaced crankcase bleeder valve incl. clamps and brake light switch at MOTORKARS ($223.11)
- 4-27-2012, 91054 miles, replaced rear brake rotors and pads, minor service at MOTORKARS ($418.99)
- 4-5-2012, 89389 miles, replaced PCV breather valve, erased fault codes, etc. at MOTORKARS ($212.75)
- 3-12-2012, 88251 miles, replaced PCV Breather elbow (06A103213F), seal and clamps, erased fault codes at MOTORKARS ($301.14)
- 2-15-2012, 86xxx miles, 2 inch stainless steel flex pipe replaced ($96.03 incl. 1 year warranty)
- 12-23-2011, 83404 miles, at the cost of $1899.83 following parts were replaced & things attended to along with a major service at MOTORKARS:
Timing belt & tensioner incl roller, water pump, serpentine belt & tensioner, idler pulley, coolant flange, valve cover gasket, ECT sensor & O-ring, cam chain tensioner seal, cabin filter, NGK long life spark plugs, BG 44k fuel treatment, coolant flush and new coolant and oil (Castrol Syntec 5W40).
Furthermore the heater core, radiator and engine block were backflushed, the engine snub mount was replaced and the raintray drain spouts were modified to remedy the water not running off properly from the rain tray (common issue and well documented fix).
- 12-22-2011, had one wheel redone at wheel medic under warranty due to cracking in the powder coat (curing failure)
- 10-7-2011, new oil dipstick funnel (06B-103-663-G) at MAG ($10.43)
- 10-3-2011, 77519 miles, wheels straightened and powder coated in OE silver at wheel medic ($645.84)
- 10-3-2011, 77519 miles, new Continental Extreme Contact DWS All Season tires at Discount Tire ($668)
- 8-13-2011 full interior leatherique treatment on the last hot day of the season (let it bake for 6 hrs at 92F)
- 8-11-2011, 73615 miles, minor service at Byers ($88.30)
- 8-11-2011 installed new battery cover (tabs broke off, common issue, $29.50)
- 8-11-2011 replaced driver seat lumbar support (known issue and well documented fix) (part cost $148)
- 7-24-2011 installed Seat Back Repair Kit ($50.14)
- 7-24-2011 new Audi Symphony Stereo (8E0035195A, because the buttons were worn off - yes, i am that anal)
- 7-24-2011, new warning triangle case lock ($12.89)
- 7-24-2011, 71374 miles, new cabin air filter ($17.58)
- 7-18-2011, stainless steel license plate fasteners ($6.15)
- 7-16-2011, 71072 miles, new air filter (Purolator A45457, $23.06)
- 6-2-2011, 71000 miles, all coils replaced under warranty
- 1-3-2011, installed new wiper arms and blades (part cost $165.46)
- 12-8-2010, 68923 miles, minor service, replaced bulbs and bulb holder, new front brake discs and pads ($708)
- 8-28-2009, 61376 miles, replaced transmission prop shaft seal and replaced fluid, replaced trunk latch actuator at ($687)
the vehicle was serviced and maintained at Byers Imports while under warranty, then, as always, off to MOTORKARS.
I have every document from the window sticker, service records, repair records and every receipt for everything I ever bought for it.
For over 100 pictures please click: here.
i have a clean carfax in hand that I can email any interested parties.
This is the perfect vehicle for a young professional family.
We just took it from Columbus to Lake Ontario all the way through New England to Bar Harbor Maine (Acadia National Park) and back
and would not hesitate to do it again tomorrow.
i only accept cash at any local huntington. nothing else. I will save you money on taxes.
asking SOLD obo.