Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: 2003 Audi Avant 1.8TQ 74k miles, Columbus, OH 43211

1. 01-26-2012 03:18 PM #26
      Man, wish you were closer! That's exactly what I'm looking for! I've had two Audi's, currently a 2008 A4 S-Line. Looking to replace my commuter (98 Volvo) with another A4...

2. 01-26-2012 03:32 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by bmxmaddie View Post
      Man, wish you were closer! That's exactly what I'm looking for! I've had two Audi's, currently a 2008 A4 S-Line. Looking to replace my commuter (98 Volvo) with another A4...
      distance is not an issue. i can bring this to anyplace for a PPI locally, you can fly in and ride home, i can even deliver or have it delivered. whatever you want.

Chicago is one of our favorite weekend getaway cities and we would use any excuse to come up for a weekend !!!
      Forum Rules - here is the most important one :
      • If you are selling a car the thread title should read FS: Year, Make, Model, Mileage, Location
      and do not bitch but instead help the mods and admins with this thankless job by reporting any posts in violation of any of the rules.

3. 02-03-2012 01:49 PM #28
      over 4000 views - unbelievable....
      • If you are selling a car the thread title should read FS: Year, Make, Model, Mileage, Location
      and do not bitch but instead help the mods and admins with this thankless job by reporting any posts in violation of any of the rules.

4. 02-12-2012 03:23 PM #29
      bump

5. Member
      Vehicles
      IY 20th, 2006 A6 3.2
      02-12-2012 05:16 PM #30
      I love the car and I'm an Avant aficionado, but I don't have the cash you want for the car unfortunately. I have an '03 20th GTI, but that's about it :[

6. 02-15-2012 01:36 PM #31
      seems like no one has any cash these days, so i would not feel bad about it.
      replaced the flex pipe this morning and the car is back to 100% !!!

7. Member
      Vehicles
      IY 20th, 2006 A6 3.2
      02-15-2012 04:51 PM #32
      Well, if my situation changes in any way/you wake up one morning really wanting a 20th, I'll be around.

8. 02-15-2012 05:38 PM #33

ok, i will let you know - in the meantime should i email you a carfax / window sticker / VIN number so you can apply for a loan ?
      if so, shoot me your email address via PM.

Vehicles
      2004/vw/Jetta GLI 1.8T
      02-16-2012 03:53 PM #34
      Drive down to Florida so i can buy it

10. 02-17-2012 01:47 PM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by Mafiamike954 View Post
      Drive down to Florida so i can buy it
      buy it and i will drive it down to FL !
      i was just in wellington / miami beach last week.....

Vehicles
      2004/vw/Jetta GLI 1.8T
      02-18-2012 02:36 AM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by boese78 View Post
      buy it and i will drive it down to FL !
      i was just in wellington / miami beach last week.....
      Ahh nice. im in ft lauderdale

12. 02-23-2012 09:52 AM #37
      bump - almost 5000 views. unbelievable.

13. 03-05-2012 04:30 PM #38
      bump

14. 03-15-2012 09:37 AM #39
      updated description for replacing the PCV breather elbow.
      another $300 investment that will benefit the next owner.....

and over 5500 views. crazy.

03-23-2012 01:01 AM #40
      maybe you should lower the price ?

16. 03-23-2012 01:31 PM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by zerocool5468 View Post
      maybe you should lower the price ?
      MEH - it already says OBO.

I will lower the price once i get close to 100k miles.

17. 03-28-2012 09:47 PM #42
      over 6000 hits - crazy and unbelievable.

18. 04-09-2012 06:19 PM #43
      bump for PCV breather valve

19. 04-24-2012 11:00 AM #44
      bump

20. 04-28-2012 10:00 AM #45
      91k miles and new rear rotors and pads.

over 7000 views.....

21. 05-04-2012 04:01 PM #46
      lowered price.

22. 05-25-2012 12:20 PM #47
      bump

23. 05-31-2012 04:55 PM #48
      bump for over 8000 hits and another $250 spent....

24. 06-10-2012 02:37 PM #49
      bump for 8500 hits !

25. 06-15-2012 08:40 AM #50
      ttt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast