Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTT MY VR6 Stuff for your running VR6

Vehicles
      84 Rabbit Convertible VR6, 81 Rabbit Hatch, 81 Rabbit Diesel Caddy, 00 Jetta VR6, 01 Jetta 2.0
      08-28-2011 12:37 PM #1
      I have a bunch of mk3 vr6 parts laying around. I bought a mk4 needing an engine and ended up buying a AAA to swap in so all the mk3 parts from it are laying around. I also have a complete mk3 engine that needs to be rebuilt. bad rod bearing. I also have an afp engine that is tore down somewhat the head is good, but the block needs to be rebuilt PO put a hole in the oil pan killing the rod bearings. I don't really care to sell everything off piece by piece I would rather just trade for a running mk3 AAA engine. I don't need anything but the engine. everything is in the pics except for the complete AAA vr6, its sitting outside under a tarp and its still raining from hurricane Irene. I don't really have time or money to rebuild either engines, but if you are building your engine these would be great for that.

also have some mk3 body parts if anybody wants to trade for that instead

I am just west of philly.
      VRSociety #301

Vehicles
      84 Rabbit Convertible VR6, 81 Rabbit Hatch, 81 Rabbit Diesel Caddy, 00 Jetta VR6, 01 Jetta 2.0
      08-30-2011 09:23 PM #2
      bump. might start selling stuff off and buy parts to rebuild the AAA so if you have rods and need something....
      VRSociety #301