Since 1973 Compomotive Wheels have successfully satisfied the demands of leading motorsport teams worldwide, producing a range of competition wheels conforming to the most stringent world testing standards. All Compomotive motorsport wheels are designed & manufactured entirely to one uncompromising standard. This means that the wheels you buy are the exact same wheels that the professionals rely on to put down the power to win worldwide. Click here to see how the wheels are made!
fifteen52 is now the exclusive North American importer for Compomotive wheels! Now the guys you trust are the source for the wheels you trust! You've seen us use the wheels on various projects, now get them for yourselves!
Compomotive Wheel FAQ:
- In what sizes are Compomotive wheels offered? Compomotive wheels are available in an extensive range of offsets & sizes from 5.5x13 through to 10x18, see below for a basic guide.
- I've seen some Compomotive wheels that have a slightly different look, why? Compomotive uses different molds for different widths and offsets. So even though the style is basically the same, the look may vary.
- Do you keep them in stock? No, Compomotive wheels are made to order and shipped direct from the UK to your door.
- How long does it take to get them? Typical lead time can vary from 3-4 weeks depending on casting availability and machine time
- Well, what finish do they come in? Standard finish is Silver or White. Optional finishes are Gold, Grey, and Satin Black (for an additional charge)
- Is hardware included? No, but they can be ordered. All Compomotive wheels use a conical lugs with standard 60° taper seat
- How much is shipping for a set? Shipping prices vary based on size and delivery address, and is determined at time of order. Compomotive uses size specific boxes to reduce shipping costs
- Can I pick up the wheels from your store to save on shipping costs? No, wheels are shipped directly from Compomotive in the UK to your door
- How can I find out more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit compomotiveusa.com
CXR Ultra Lightweight Motorsport Wheel
Available sizes - 13x5.5 to 13x10, 15x7
CXS Gravel Motorsport Wheel
Available sizes - 15x7
FMV Motorsport Wheel
Available sizes - 18x8
ML Classic Motorsport Wheel
Available sizes - 13x5.5 to 13x10, 14x6, 15x5.5 to 15x9
MO5 5-Spoke Motorsport Wheel
Available sizes - 14x5.5 to 14x6, 15x6 to 15x8, 16x7 to 16x8, 17x7 to 17x8
MO6 6-Spoke Motorsport Wheel
Available sizes - 16x5 to 16x8, 17x7 to 17x8, 18x8 to 18x10
MVS Tarmac Motorsport Wheel
Available sizes - 18x8 to 18x8.5
PD Rally Raid Motorsport Wheel
Available sizes - 16x7, 18x8
TH Gravel Motorsport Wheel
Available sizes - 13x5.5, 14x5.5, 17x8
TH2 Gravel Motorsport Wheel
Available sizes - 16x7, 17x7.5, 17x8
TH3 Gravel Motorsport Wheel
Available sizes - 15x6 to 15x7