All e-mails and IMs replied....
Breaking News - New Application!
HPA is proud to announce the release of KW Variant 1 and Variant 3 Coilover Kits for the Mk6 Jetta Sedan, including the SE + SEL 2.5, S 2.0, and TDI platforms.
Specific lowering ranges are as follows:
- Front Lowering Range 30-55 mm (1.2 to 2.1 inches)
- Rear Lowering Range 40-60 mm (1.6 to 2.4 inches)
More information is available online at www.hpamotorsport.com.
The first release of inventory will be in high demand! Orders will be processed on a first come, first serve basis. Get your orders in early to ensure the fastest possible delivery time! First kits will begin shipping in the next couple of weeks.
Variant 1: KW’s balanced street coilover solution. V1 offers height adjustability with a preset low pressure twin tube damper. Its an out of the box solution that will tighten up your turn in, eliminate nose dive under braking while retaining an OEM-like comfort under most road conditions.
- Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable dampening technology.
Variant 3: KW’s Sportsman package. The Variant 3’s sophisticated valve tuning allows the enthusiast the ability to independently dial in or out compression and rebound power. This system enables the user to maximize the tires’ potential by forcing more load against the working chassis.
- Independently adjustable damping technology - rebound and compression
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound offering a wide range of rebound damping
- 14 level adjustable compression damping
- Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
Pricing: Contact HPA at 604.598.8520 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote for your specific Jetta application.
PRICE Guarantee! If you find it cheaper, let us know. Once again, we are the Original Authorized Distributor of KW in North America and we will do our best to match or beat any competitors’ price.
Competitive shipping rates are available in the US and Canada. International orders will have freight quoted on an individual basis.