Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS/FT: '05 GTI 1.8T 130k, 5k obo

Vehicles
      98 GLX
      09-05-2011 01:09 PM #1
      For sale or For trade:

2005 VW GTI 1.8t 5spd loctated in the philly area. PA inspected till 3/12

2nd owner, I bought the car with 33k on it.

Would make a great daily/beater, start to a project, lots of extras already

Exterior-7/10
      -shines up well
      -has dings and dents, i do drove this car alot, its been my daily for the past 5 years.
      -has rocker panel damage on the passenger side due to a curb I have 20th skirts on it, and they 90% cover it up
      -"Joey modded" headlights with yellow high beam bulbs
      -All Red tail lights, one has a crack in it, but does not leak water.
      -20th/337 replica skirts, sprayed textured black.
      -Rear wiper delete

Suspension-
      -Racelands Been on the car for a little over a year, they all spin freely.
      -R32/TT control arm bushings
      -New tie rods, Strut mounts/bushings, sway bar bushings, ball joints within the last year
      -Comes on 15" steelies, painted satin black. 195/65/15" Goodyears on the back with good tread, continental's up front with OK tread

Interior 8.5/10
      -Black sport cloth with beetle headrests, im a skinny ****, so bolsters are mint
      -Always kept very clean (yes, i do smoke in the vehicle, but only once a week maybe)
      -Faux black Suede headliner with Regular Black Cloth a,b,c pillars
      -B&M short shifter with R32 boot
      -337/20th pedals and dead pedal
      -R line monster mats
      -Alpine head unit, 10" infinity sub in sealed box
      -boost gauge in column pod
      -w8 console.

Engine.

-Very healthy 20v, 130k miles still runs like brand new. I baby the crap out of it.
      -Timing belt, Waterpump and coolant flush done @95K
      -New Plugs
      -No CEL
      -APR 93 oct chip
      -APR TIP
      -Forge Diverter Valve
      -BFI trans mount
      -3" Ghl downpipe to 2.5" autotech catback.
      -Optima yellow top less than 1 year old.
      -Oil changes every 2 weeks (im a mechanic, it's free )

I have some other parts to go with it, rear wheel bearing kit, cv boot kit, Bentley manual, all 5 regular headrests, stock DV, and a few other odds and ends.

Bad: It needs both front wheel speed sensors, because of this the brake light flashes constantly and ABS/ASR lights on.

-Will need a clutch in the near future, it currently still grabs hard and i feel like it has alot of life left in it, but it is the stock clutch still. (kind of a testimony to how much of a grandma i drive like)

-needs front Brake pads, i am a mechanic, so i get a pretty good discount on parts, we might be able to work something into the price of the car if you want me to do any of these items before the car is sold.

-Needs an alignment, but like i said, i can do it at work at any time, will most likely be done before sale

the car is what it is, it's a great daily, never let me down or stranded, quick, fun to drive. It's by no means a show car or perfect, but with a little TLC it's got a ton of potential and alot of life left in it.

Asking $5,000 obo, clean title in hand.

Reason im selling- Im honestly just bored, the car has served me well over the last 5 years and im ready to switch it up.

For trades i'd like to get into a mk3 vr, or a clean mk2 8v, i don't want a "swapped" car, or your half ass hack job project. my car is a solid, reliable daily, and i'd like to trade for the same.

Pictures: these are about a year old, will get new photos when it stops raining.

Last edited by PepsiFiend69; 09-05-2011 at 01:18 PM.

2. 09-23-2011 01:15 AM #2
      are you interested in a trade for a e36 94 bmw 325is, modded, with mantaince, with recipts? phone number is 6103932114 thanks

3. Member
      03-21-2012 05:54 PM #3