VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Most Aggressive Fitments

316K views 2K replies 249 participants last post by  kitten_puncher 
#1 ·
I'm doing a 17x9.5 et 38 / 17x10 et 18... What else has someone else done that is really aggressive? Preferably static but bags will work just fine. :thumbup::thumbup:

Pictures would be nice too, i'll post some up soon as soon as I get some decent pictures.

#428 ·
Looking for a tire size direction for a set of 18x8 et37. Going on a dd
Mkv gti. Not really interested in a/s. more simple summer. 215?

#442 ·
i don't understand how some people like kool-aid are running a 9.5 +5 and the red mk5 on NUEs is running 18x9.5 +35 on coilovers. Max is running a wheel with the same outer position as a 9.5 +32. But everyone's car seems to fit similar specs differently...

do you have a picture of the 9.5 +35?

here's a picture to make my post interesting enough to read.

#469 · (Edited)
Help Me Before I Order My Tires....

HELLO...
I'll be running 17x8.5 and 17x9.5...
The ET not sure at all,after painting the wheels the specs are not that visible:banghead: But It looks like ET 45 on the 8.5 and ET 33/35/38 on the 9.5 not sure...

Right Now My Car Is On H&R Springs,But Maybe I'll Get Coilovers Or Bags,Depends On What Im Going To Be Available To Afford...:laugh:

I was thinking about 205 45 all around...I really want to avoid the fender rubbing and also I really want the streched look at least on the rear...:thumbup:

I hope you guys can really help me on this one....

Thanks...

Wondering What I'll Be Running..?????
Right Here...

#470 ·
HELLO...
I'll be running 17x8.5 and 17x9.5...
The ET not sure at all,after painting the wheels the specs are not that visible:banghead: But It looks like ET 45 on the 8.5 and ET 33/35/38 on the 9.5 not sure...

Right Now My Car Is On H&R Springs,But Maybe I'll Get Coilovers Or Bags,Depends On What Im Going To Be Available To Afford...:laugh:

I was thinking about 205 45 all around...I really want to avoid the fender rubbing and also I really want the streched look at least on the rear...:thumbup:

I hope you guys can really help me on this one....

Thanks...

Wondering What I'll Be Running..?????
Right Here...
Don't do any of that unless u have coils or bags

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.