Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 55

    Thread: Thank you SoCal Stance shop......

    1. Member eurotuned00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 16th, 2007
      Location
      bridge town
      Posts
      1,160
      Vehicles
      Audi A3
      09-10-2011 11:00 PM #1
      Its been over 9 weeks and i still dont have my Shet



      Thanks again

      Perhaps i should have paid you 9 weeks after i got my stuff
      Working Class Society
      Ig:@swaglessA3
      @workingclassgroup

    2. Member SuckerPunch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 20th, 2003
      Location
      LBC, CA
      Posts
      7,919
      Vehicles
      1986 951, 1978 Rabbit, 1957 T1
      09-11-2011 12:50 AM #2
      meow

    3. Member webbstarrs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 3rd, 2004
      Location
      BMT, Ca
      Posts
      1,546
      Vehicles
      90 VR GTI, 07 Gli, 86 SCIROCCO
      09-11-2011 02:53 AM #3
      Now what did they forget to give you? Smdh

    4. Member eurotuned00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 16th, 2007
      Location
      bridge town
      Posts
      1,160
      Vehicles
      Audi A3
      09-11-2011 04:14 AM #4
      A rear bag, he gave me the wrong ****ing rear bag
      Working Class Society
      Ig:@swaglessA3
      @workingclassgroup

    5. Member jhnr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Location
      SoCaL818//ENCINO
      Posts
      2,466
      Vehicles
      2015 MK7 GTI DSG, 2004 CLK55 AMG VERT
      09-11-2011 12:02 PM #5
      i stopped trying with those guys. or that guy. i never even received the quote that i asked for. not just once multiple times. this is the 3rd time i try give him business since his local, and fails at even attempting a quote.


    6. Member vintage empire's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 11th, 2002
      Location
      San Diego CA
      Posts
      5,690
      09-11-2011 01:38 PM #6
      They're around when you don't want them to be & gone when you need them.

    7. 09-11-2011 06:28 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by jhnr View Post
      i stopped trying with those guys. or that guy. i never even received the quote that i asked for. not just once multiple times. this is the 3rd time i try give him business since his local, and fails at even attempting a quote.

      No call back = no business, I wen't with another place

    8. Member LPhiE's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 27th, 2010
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      1,935
      Vehicles
      2006 T.Red GTI
      09-12-2011 05:48 PM #8
      Bump just for the hell of it LOL!
      You scuffed my Pumas!!

      Ni Hao Ma?

    9. Former Advertiser Brandon@SoCalStanceShop's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 5th, 2011
      Posts
      1,132
      Vehicles
      2011 Jetta SEL, 2012 Fiat 500 Sport
      09-12-2011 07:43 PM #9
      I've vowed to myself not to "get in to it" in threads like these... I'll simply say this; We maintain an open line of communication with ALL of our clients and you'll never find anyone that says otherwise that is being truthful.
      Last edited by Brandon@SoCalStanceShop; 09-12-2011 at 07:48 PM.

    10. Member dogdrive's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 19th, 2005
      Location
      Cali STRONG!
      Posts
      9,622
      Vehicles
      2011 Honda CR-V
      09-12-2011 07:50 PM #10
      IBTL

    11. Member KR3DUB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 6th, 2008
      Location
      Rancho Cucamonga, California
      Posts
      4,363
      Vehicles
      '84 Rabbit Diesel, '81 Rabbit, '11 Jetta
      09-12-2011 10:12 PM #11
      WTF is a Socal Stance Shop?
      üroJerks

    12. Member -camber's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 4th, 2001
      Location
      Puddingstone
      Posts
      11,972
      Vehicles
      Mk1 Golf 1.5
      09-12-2011 10:15 PM #12
      It's a shop that sells stances.

      Apparently they are out of stock
      bang reggae music

    13. Member selfatvi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 12th, 2003
      Location
      South Gate
      Posts
      4,418
      Vehicles
      1998 Passat Wagon
      09-12-2011 10:22 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by -camber View Post
      It's a shop that sells stances.

      Apparently they are out of stock

      hahahahahaha
      German ExKlusiv
      "The Ariel Atom has the power to weight ratio of a hand grenade" - Car and Driver
      ¯\(°_o)/¯ "How do i shot web?!"

    14. Member KR3DUB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 6th, 2008
      Location
      Rancho Cucamonga, California
      Posts
      4,363
      Vehicles
      '84 Rabbit Diesel, '81 Rabbit, '11 Jetta
      09-12-2011 10:46 PM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by -camber View Post
      It's a shop that sells stances.

      Apparently they are out of stock
      üroJerks

    15. Member VR6GURU's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 10th, 2002
      Location
      City of Angels CA
      Posts
      3,689
      Vehicles
      93 Cali Style Corrado, 08 Honda Element SC
      09-12-2011 10:57 PM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by -camber View Post
      It's a shop that sells stances.

      Apparently they are out of stock
      Not knowing any of the parties involved.

      This made me crack up. A for you sir

    16. Member SuckerPunch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 20th, 2003
      Location
      LBC, CA
      Posts
      7,919
      Vehicles
      1986 951, 1978 Rabbit, 1957 T1
      09-13-2011 04:27 AM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by -camber View Post
      It's a shop that sells stances.

      Apparently they are out of stock
      They sent him the wrong stance or his stance has missing parts.....i actually think he got stane

      Who remembers when it was called "fitment"....socal fitment shop sounds lame (which actually fits if you think about it)

      I esp. like his reply.....im sure the line of communication is fully open, choosing not to send him the stuff he needs is probably more of the issue at this point

    17. Member LPhiE's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 27th, 2010
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      1,935
      Vehicles
      2006 T.Red GTI
      09-13-2011 12:16 PM #17
      He's too busy trashing other dubber's FS threads to get back to the guys who bought parts and are now waiting for them for 9 weeks.
      You scuffed my Pumas!!

      Ni Hao Ma?

    18. Member shysty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 19th, 2010
      Location
      Ontario, California
      Posts
      814
      09-13-2011 12:20 PM #18
      :lock:

    19. Member LiquidCrystalDisplay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 7th, 2006
      Location
      norcal
      Posts
      3,388
      Vehicles
      mk6 on cut springs
      09-13-2011 05:25 PM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by -camber View Post
      It's a shop that sells stances.

      Apparently they are out of stock


      epic
      Useless aka harelow

      Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Nuts View Post
      17's are for men who have balls.

    20. Junior Member SoCalDumber's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2010
      Posts
      34
      Vehicles
      1941 KdF-Wagen/MkV Jetta TDI
      09-13-2011 06:50 PM #20
      The mautrity shown and nonsense posted by SoCal Stance Shop should spell it out to you. I've said it before, but like a bitch he had it removed, this guy and his shop are a scam. But like all capitalistic enterprises, money talks and buys you immunity.

      I even got a half-assed response by some moderator, that said I was violating rules by making a statement directly about a member, a sponsor none-the-less and warned that my truthfulness wouldn't be tolerated.

      If your lines of communication are so open, sack up, pickup the phone, call your customer and right the wrong. You don't run and succeed in a business by being a total douchebag. You and your pansy ass project cars and bought not built cars.
      Der ursprüngliche name in "Alten Schule"

    21. Member moba6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 14th, 2005
      Location
      Socal
      Posts
      1,237
      09-13-2011 08:35 PM #21
      dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance

    22. Member LiquidCrystalDisplay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 7th, 2006
      Location
      norcal
      Posts
      3,388
      Vehicles
      mk6 on cut springs
      09-13-2011 08:45 PM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDumber View Post
      The mautrity shown and nonsense posted by SoCal Stance Shop should spell it out to you. I've said it before, but like a bitch he had it removed, this guy and his shop are a scam. But like all capitalistic enterprises, money talks and buys you immunity.

      I even got a half-assed response by some moderator, that said I was violating rules by making a statement directly about a member, a sponsor none-the-less and warned that my truthfulness wouldn't be tolerated.

      If your lines of communication are so open, sack up, pickup the phone, call your customer and right the wrong. You don't run and succeed in a business by being a total douchebag. You and your pansy ass project cars and bought not built cars.
      Quote Originally Posted by moba6 View Post
      dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
      Revolution!!!!
      Useless aka harelow

      Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Nuts View Post
      17's are for men who have balls.

    23. Member jhnr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Location
      SoCaL818//ENCINO
      Posts
      2,466
      Vehicles
      2015 MK7 GTI DSG, 2004 CLK55 AMG VERT
      09-13-2011 10:08 PM #23
      Quote Originally Posted by Brandon@SoCalStanceShop View Post
      I've vowed to myself not to "get in to it" in threads like these... I'll simply say this; We maintain an open line of communication with ALL of our clients and you'll never find anyone that says otherwise that is being truthful.
      I beg to differ, not just once i had trouble getting "quotes" from you. Sad that after i posted in this thread, you finally got back to me after months. No hard feelings just stating my experience.

    24. Member eurotuned00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 16th, 2007
      Location
      bridge town
      Posts
      1,160
      Vehicles
      Audi A3
      09-13-2011 10:26 PM #24
      Finally got my rear bag, now waiting on tge hardware to get to me from airlift
      So this whole debacle can be put behind me.......
      Working Class Society
      Ig:@swaglessA3
      @workingclassgroup

    25. Member StussyGLI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 31st, 2008
      Location
      Southern Cali
      Posts
      877
      Vehicles
      2011 Jetta
      09-14-2011 02:46 PM #25
      Glad you got everything resolved after 4 months or so.
      Last edited by StussyGLI; 09-14-2011 at 02:49 PM.
      ۟roJerks

    26. Member 1sikgti's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 20th, 2003
      Location
      High desert
      Posts
      10,237
      Vehicles
      1996 impala ss/96 Tahoe/2011 crosstour
      09-14-2011 03:08 PM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by eurotuned00 View Post
      Finally got my rear bag, now waiting on tge hardware to get to me from airlift
      So this whole debacle can be put behind me.......
      So which hardware was missing in the long run? I think I like the solution jenn came up with more, we should present the idea to air-lift, haha. BAG-RIDERS.COM FOR THE WIN!!
      R.I.P "POP"
      12-1-22 __1-12-11
      R.I.P BUBBA
      11-00_3-11

    27. Member jhnr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Location
      SoCaL818//ENCINO
      Posts
      2,466
      Vehicles
      2015 MK7 GTI DSG, 2004 CLK55 AMG VERT
      09-14-2011 07:58 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by StussyGLI View Post
      Glad you got everything resolved after 4 months or so.

    28. Member eurotuned00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 16th, 2007
      Location
      bridge town
      Posts
      1,160
      Vehicles
      Audi A3
      09-19-2011 12:59 AM #28
      Soooooo.....

      Looks like i still dont have everything yet

      Not a happy camper

      Looks like phone call on monday to local shops to see if i can order these
      Working Class Society
      Ig:@swaglessA3
      @workingclassgroup

    29. Member SuckerPunch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 20th, 2003
      Location
      LBC, CA
      Posts
      7,919
      Vehicles
      1986 951, 1978 Rabbit, 1957 T1
      09-19-2011 07:05 PM #29
      hey Brandon, put down that gawd dam bong, man up and send your customer his parts....

    30. Member eurotuned00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 16th, 2007
      Location
      bridge town
      Posts
      1,160
      Vehicles
      Audi A3
      09-19-2011 11:35 PM #30
      Why cant that guy just admit he fd up
      Working Class Society
      Ig:@swaglessA3
      @workingclassgroup

    31. Former Advertiser Brandon@SoCalStanceShop's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 5th, 2011
      Posts
      1,132
      Vehicles
      2011 Jetta SEL, 2012 Fiat 500 Sport
      09-19-2011 11:38 PM #31
      This is done. Customer will be given a full refund (even though products have already been installed) as a way of me taking responsibility for the shortcomings that I'm willing to take responsibility for. I'll leave it at that; I made the decision a while ago to not engage in the back-and-forth via forums. Threads like these are like masturbation... It feels great while you're doing it but you're only f***ing yourself

      As for everyone else, you can choose to remember the countless threads of people saying how overboard I went in making sure they were completely pleased with their transaction or the one of someone basically accusing me of scamming them out of their money.

    32. Member LiquidCrystalDisplay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 7th, 2006
      Location
      norcal
      Posts
      3,388
      Vehicles
      mk6 on cut springs
      09-19-2011 11:40 PM #32
      Its funny because when I read this thread I wanted to see how fast he would send a pm responce to me for an air ride setup. And it was very quick. So either he doesn't Wana deal with ur issue cant deal with it or is making u pay for calling him out in public
      Useless aka harelow

      Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Nuts View Post
      17's are for men who have balls.

    33. Former Advertiser Brandon@SoCalStanceShop's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 5th, 2011
      Posts
      1,132
      Vehicles
      2011 Jetta SEL, 2012 Fiat 500 Sport
      09-19-2011 11:46 PM #33
      Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCrystalDisplay View Post
      Its funny because when I read this thread I wanted to see how fast he would send a pm responce to me for an air ride setup. And it was very quick. So either he doesn't Wana deal with ur issue cant deal with it or is making u pay for calling him out in public
      I have so many text messages back and forth with him that it'd make your head spin... But when someone gets in touch with you Friday at 7pm and says he has the wrong air bag and demands that he has the part overnighted to him and somehow have it magically arrive by Saturday night, there's just only so much I can do. Oh, by the way, the bag he said was wrong is a funny story... I can tell you that I personally delivered an extra bag which was exactly the same as the one he said was wrong.

    34. Member eurotuned00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 16th, 2007
      Location
      bridge town
      Posts
      1,160
      Vehicles
      Audi A3
      09-19-2011 11:52 PM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by Brandon@SoCalStanceShop View Post
      I have so many text messages back and forth with him that it'd make your head spin... But when someone gets in touch with you Friday at 7pm and says he has the wrong air bag and demands that he has the part overnighted to him and somehow have it magically arrive by Saturday night, there's just only so much I can do. Oh, by the way, the bag he said was wrong is a funny story... I can tell you that I personally delivered an extra bag which was exactly the same as the one he said was wrong.
      Explain then wrong fittings, wrong tank, giving me r32 rear bags, never recived rear hardware

      We came to the conclusion the other bag was wrong

      Man up brandon u fd up


      Did i magically expect it to arrive 10 weeks later as well
      Working Class Society
      Ig:@swaglessA3
      @workingclassgroup

    35. Member Trevor .:R32's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 29th, 2010
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      663
      Vehicles
      04 .:R
      09-19-2011 11:53 PM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by eurotuned00 View Post
      Its been over 9 weeks and i still dont have my Shet



      Thanks again

      Perhaps i should have paid you 9 weeks after i got my stuff
      I have had the sorta same experience with this guy ... In some way not professional and somewhat shady to work with... I would recommend research before doing business with ! But my first impression was a good guy ....
      Quote Originally Posted by wagner17 View Post
      this thread delivers as much as hannah montana in bed
      United Motorsports / Neuspeed

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •