Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Official MWVF 6 2011 Feedback Thread

Vehicles
      2003 A4 Avant 1.8t, 1974 CB550
      09-20-2011 07:07 AM #1
      Uberdubs would like to thank everyone that came out to Midwest Volksfest 6 this year. Despite a little drizzle and that it was a week before H20, we still had a great showing. The temperatures were much better than the sweltering heat of last year.

As always, we want to hear your thoughts/opinions/suggestions to help us better our show. We have already started planning for next year and are very excited. This show is "for the people, by the people" so please let us know how we did and what we can do better!

Thanks!

Vehicles
      R32||20th GTI||Cabrio||Allroad
      09-20-2011 03:01 PM #2
      great show as always. good vibe, music, food, location, games and people. thanks for making it happen

Vehicles
      '65 Beetle, '74 Beetle, '02 A4 Avant 1.8tqm
      09-21-2011 04:00 PM #3
      First off, I know it was really spread out, but we honestly anticipated quite a few more cars.
      Also, I did my best to try and keep the door prizes and activities moving along, but we were REALLY busy at work this past weekend, and I wasn't able to secure a dedicated MC / DJ to take requests.

Thank you very much to everyone that came out.

09-21-2011 07:12 PM #4
      One of my favorite midwest shows, fourth time attending. Four of us made the trip from Columbus, I think if it was not the same week as H2o more people from Columbus would have came. Everything seemed to run pretty smooth. Where are all the pictures?

Vehicles
      1997 Audi A4 1,8tQ, 1999.5 VW Golf GLS, 1997 VW Cabrio, 1975 VW Passat L
      09-24-2011 03:40 AM #5
      I hassles great time at the show. I loved the park the show was in. I have a four year old and he loved it. Weather was perfect and food was good and priced well.

One thing though on the mwvf site I noticed the can crush award name was ???? The winner was a guy that came with our fairly decently sized group from Cincinnati. His name is Rich Scottardson lol. Thanks for a great show everyone.

Vehicles
      1981 VW Caddy TD / 2001 VW Jetta Wolf / 1974 Honda CB550 / 1972 Honda CB350
      09-29-2011 09:07 AM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by Moshua View Post
      One thing though on the mwvf site I noticed the can crush award name was ???? The winner was a guy that came with our fairly decently sized group from Cincinnati. His name is Rich Scottardson lol. Thanks for a great show everyone.
      Thank you!, it has been updated.. I had to go out of state for work, so not that im back im going to try to get the rest of the pictures updated to the site and match the winners cars to their names.