Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Results 201 to 225 of 479

    Thread: 2012 Passat SEL V6 Build

    1. Member cheapa55TDI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30th, 2011
      Posts
      632
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat TDI SE
      11-16-2011 01:24 AM #201
      Oh, I can't wait! I'll be checking this forum all day tomorrow. I am still debating whether or not to get my 20x9 wheels. hmmm....

    2. 11-16-2011 01:54 PM #202
      cough cough...... isn't it 2pm on the east coast already??

    3. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 02:09 PM #203
      Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
      cough cough...... isn't it 2pm on the east coast already??
      got the wheels and they are installed..... but its pooring rain outside and cant get decent pictures.....

    4. 11-16-2011 02:11 PM #204
      Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post
      got the wheels and they are installed..... but its pooring rain outside and cant get decent pictures.....
      How about some wet pictures?

    5. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 02:15 PM #205
      Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
      How about some wet pictures?
      I am uploading right now....

    6. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 02:26 PM #206
      Here you go.....

      More pictures will be on their way once the rain stops.....


      IMG_3365 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_3364 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_3363 by andyfl32, on Flickr

    7. 11-16-2011 02:28 PM #207
      Nice!!!!!

    8. 11-16-2011 02:29 PM #208
      OMG!!! That looks sexy as hell!!!!

    9. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 02:37 PM #209

      IMG_3366 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_3367 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_3368 by andyfl32, on Flickr
      Last edited by mreuro; 06-16-2012 at 05:40 PM.

    10. Member bubz0429's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 11th, 2007
      Location
      Kennesaw, GA
      Posts
      126
      Vehicles
      2003 VW Jetta GLI VR6, 2012 VW Passat VR6 SEL, 2013 VW GTI Drivers Edition
      11-16-2011 02:40 PM #210
      Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post

      IMG_3366 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_3367 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_3368 by andyfl32, on Flickr

      Looks sexy!!

    11. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 02:51 PM #211

      IMG_1183 by andyfl32, on Flickr

      Will post more tonight... Will take some night pictures.....

    12. 11-16-2011 02:53 PM #212
      Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post

      IMG_1183 by andyfl32, on Flickr

      Will post more tonight... Will take some night pictures.....
      Right on Andy!! Looks hot diggity damn sexy, I especially like this rain shot.

      I assume no rubbing at all, bigger question is do you think a 40MM or 35MM offset would work.... looks like you went with the 20x8 45MM offset right?

    13. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 02:55 PM #213
      Last mod...

      Euro Switch


      IMG_3360 by andyfl32, on Flickr

    14. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 03:04 PM #214
      Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
      Right on Andy!! Looks hot diggity damn sexy, I especially like this rain shot.

      I assume no rubbing at all, bigger question is do you think a 40MM or 35MM offset would work.... looks like you went with the 20x8 45MM offset right?
      If you stick with 20X8 you will be good with a 40mm Offset..... If you go with 20X8.5 then you will need to stick with 45mm

      35mm heck nooooo........

    15. 11-16-2011 03:07 PM #215
      Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post
      If you stick with 20X8 you will be good with a 40mm Offset..... If you go with 20X8.5 then you will need to stick with 45mm

      35mm heck nooooo........
      Ok, I was shooting for a 20x8.5 43MM with 255/35/20

    16. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 03:23 PM #216
      Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
      Ok, I was shooting for a 20x8.5 43MM with 255/35/20
      its gonna be very very very tight....

    17. Member cheapa55TDI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30th, 2011
      Posts
      632
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat TDI SE
      11-16-2011 04:07 PM #217
      Nice! I feel with the dark wheels, you should replace all the chrome around the car with some black vinyl for an even more aggressive look.

      How is the fit? any rubbing?

      I guess 20x9 et40 won't work?

    18. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 05:43 PM #218
      Quote Originally Posted by cheapa55TDI View Post
      Nice! I feel with the dark wheels, you should replace all the chrome around the car with some black vinyl for an even more aggressive look.

      How is the fit? any rubbing?

      I guess 20x9 et40 won't work?
      The fit is perfect.... no rubbing at all, and the tires are really nice and quiet.

      I am not sure.... I guess if you dont lower the car then you be ok with 20X9 Et40

    19. Member veedubcos's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 12th, 2006
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      1,770
      Vehicles
      2011 CW GTI MT
      11-16-2011 06:21 PM #219
      That looks $$$! What is your exhaust setup.. liking those exhaust tips
      1985 Golf | 1996 Golf | 1997 Jetta Trek | 2005 GTI | 2012 3.6 SEL B7 Passat | '11 CW Autobahn GTI

    20. Member cheapa55TDI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30th, 2011
      Posts
      632
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat TDI SE
      11-16-2011 06:55 PM #220
      Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post
      The fit is perfect.... no rubbing at all, and the tires are really nice and quiet.

      I am not sure.... I guess if you dont lower the car then you be ok with 20X9 Et40
      hmmm, I'll be lowering for sure. I won't put a 20 on without lowering it. hmmm....

    21. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 06:57 PM #221
      Quote Originally Posted by veedubcos View Post
      That looks $$$! What is your exhaust setup.. liking those exhaust tips
      Thanks.....
      Those are Magnaflow.... local shop here in Buford did it for me.... $650 installed.... sounds great also...

    22. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 06:58 PM #222
      Quote Originally Posted by cheapa55TDI View Post
      hmmm, I'll be lowering for sure. I won't put a 20 on without lowering it. hmmm....


      I got some more pictures uploading right now....

    23. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 07:07 PM #223

      IMG_1198 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1208 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1210 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1211 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1212 by andyfl32, on Flickr

    24. Member
      Join Date
      Jan 13th, 2004
      Location
      H-Town,TX
      Posts
      563
      11-16-2011 07:11 PM #224
      Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post

      IMG_1198 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1208 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1210 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1211 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1212 by andyfl32, on Flickr
      panties, maybe some spacers to be flush but looks great.

    25. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-16-2011 07:17 PM #225
      Quote Originally Posted by Coolcrush View Post
      panties, maybe some spacers to be flush but looks great.
      no spacers my friend.... its perfect the way it is..... no need for rubbing
      Next time I just get 255/35/20 tire I think it will look a bit better.

    Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •