Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Results 151 to 175 of 479

    Thread: 2012 Passat SEL V6 Build

    1. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      10-24-2011 04:35 PM #151
      Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
      How about some more pictures... also how is the ride quality.
      Might take some more pictures tomorrow... Ride is perfect... a bit stiffer but good...

    2. 10-28-2011 05:03 PM #152
      Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post
      Might take some more pictures tomorrow... Ride is perfect... a bit stiffer but good...
      waiting......

    3. Member cheapa55TDI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30th, 2011
      Posts
      632
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat TDI SE
      10-28-2011 05:25 PM #153
      Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
      waiting......
      hehe, same here. we need more action in this forum. Hopefully I'll participate sometime next week.

    4. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 22nd, 2011
      Location
      Southbay - Los Angeles, CA
      Posts
      121
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Passat VR62002 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG
      10-28-2011 05:50 PM #154
      Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post
      Might take some more pictures tomorrow...




      ... he, he, he

    5. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      10-28-2011 06:58 PM #155
      Got few more pics nothing special tho.... But right now I have so little time.... end of the month sales are crazy and I am super buy, thats why I havent had time to post up here....

      Sorry guys....

    6. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-02-2011 11:18 PM #156
      Took a small trip to Tennessee and took few pictures....


      photo 3 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      photo 1 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1076 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1077 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1079 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1082 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1088 by andyfl32, on Flickr

    7. Member bubz0429's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 11th, 2007
      Location
      Kennesaw, GA
      Posts
      126
      Vehicles
      2003 VW Jetta GLI VR6, 2012 VW Passat VR6 SEL, 2013 VW GTI Drivers Edition
      11-02-2011 11:31 PM #157
      Looks great

    8. Member cheapa55TDI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30th, 2011
      Posts
      632
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat TDI SE
      11-03-2011 12:45 AM #158
      nice!!! I love the 3rd pic.

    9. 11-03-2011 12:45 AM #159
      Looks rally good MR Euro....

      1) How is the ride now compare to stock
      2) How low are you (and can you go higher? I am looking to lower it a little less than yours)

    10. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 9th, 2011
      Posts
      87
      Vehicles
      Now:12 TDI SEL
      11-03-2011 08:50 AM #160
      Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post
      Took a small trip to Tennessee and took few pictures....


      photo 3 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      photo 1 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1076 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1077 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1079 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1082 by andyfl32, on Flickr


      IMG_1088 by andyfl32, on Flickr
      love the pictures and the car. the scenery looks really nice. must be nice to live in a part of the country with seasons.

    11. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-03-2011 11:56 AM #161
      Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
      Looks rally good MR Euro....

      1) How is the ride now compare to stock
      2) How low are you (and can you go higher? I am looking to lower it a little less than yours)
      The ride is great.... just a bit stiffer than stock... I have them all the way soft...
      yes I can go higher... i am not sure how low it is right now... didnt have a chance to measure.

    12. 11-03-2011 02:06 PM #162
      Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post
      The ride is great.... just a bit stiffer than stock... I have them all the way soft...
      yes I can go higher... i am not sure how low it is right now... didnt have a chance to measure.
      Awesome, I am sold on this!! Looking forward to the coilovers as the next mod.

    13. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-03-2011 02:26 PM #163
      Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
      Awesome, I am sold on this!! Looking forward to the coilovers as the next mod.

    14. 11-06-2011 09:46 AM #164
      Mr. Euro.....
      You mentioned earlier you have to pull the axle to replace the front, I am assuming you need to replace the axle nut to do so correct? If so, do you have that part number?

    15. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-06-2011 01:04 PM #165
      Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
      Mr. Euro.....
      You mentioned earlier you have to pull the axle to replace the front, I am assuming you need to replace the axle nut to do so correct? If so, do you have that part number?
      ummm.. I dont think so.... I got everything done here at the dealer and they didnt replace any axle nut's.

    16. Member veedubcos's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 12th, 2006
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      1,770
      Vehicles
      2011 CW GTI MT
      11-06-2011 01:46 PM #166
      Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
      Mr. Euro.....
      You mentioned earlier you have to pull the axle to replace the front, I am assuming you need to replace the axle nut to do so correct? If so, do you have that part number?
      From past experiences, the axle nut can be re-used. As long as you'recareful when punching out the crease so it doesnt tear.
      1985 Golf | 1996 Golf | 1997 Jetta Trek | 2005 GTI | 2012 3.6 SEL B7 Passat | '11 CW Autobahn GTI

    17. 11-06-2011 09:22 PM #167
      Car looks great. I would not even bother with the wheels, looks great as they are.

      How much did the coils run?

    18. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-07-2011 10:04 AM #168
      Quote Originally Posted by mackloon View Post
      Car looks great. I would not even bother with the wheels, looks great as they are.

      How much did the coils run?
      Thanks.....

      Coils were $1200.00

    19. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-07-2011 10:05 AM #169
      The Rear R32 brakes have been installed

    20. 11-07-2011 11:27 AM #170
      Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post
      The Rear R32 brakes have been installed
      Damn Speedy Gonzalez.... your killing us out here!!! Ok, here is the usual request, PICS PICS PICS

    21. Member veedubcos's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 12th, 2006
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      1,770
      Vehicles
      2011 CW GTI MT
      11-07-2011 12:20 PM #171
      Quote Originally Posted by TCM GLX View Post
      Damn Speedy Gonzalez.... your killing us out here!!! Ok, here is the usual request, PICS PICS PICS
      1985 Golf | 1996 Golf | 1997 Jetta Trek | 2005 GTI | 2012 3.6 SEL B7 Passat | '11 CW Autobahn GTI

    22. Member cheapa55TDI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30th, 2011
      Posts
      632
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat TDI SE
      11-07-2011 01:22 PM #172
      New rule, you can't say you installed something without pics! LOL! j/k. I can't wait to see pics.

    23. Member EUROBORA8V's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2005
      Location
      Moscow, Russia/Los Angeles
      Posts
      5,950
      Vehicles
      03 Bora Variant 1.8T, 07 Golf 2.5, 08 Polo 9n3 1.4TDI, 14 Tiguan S 6mt
      11-07-2011 01:45 PM #173
      I am in love! I am in such love! With the OP's car!

    24. 11-07-2011 02:20 PM #174
      Quote Originally Posted by cheapa55TDI View Post
      New rule, you can't say you installed something without pics! LOL! j/k. I can't wait to see pics.
      I scond that moton!

    25. Member mreuro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10th, 2005
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      8,414
      Vehicles
      07 GLI-F sold, 12 Passat SEL VR6, 14 GLI
      11-07-2011 03:59 PM #175
      whats sucks is that I can not post pictures from my work PC.... I usually have my Mac with me but for past week I havent brought it to work.... I will post pictures when I get home....

      BTW.....
      I have a set of the 18" Wheels take offs from one of the SEL Passat's

      Anyone interested?
      $1000.00 + Shipping.
      15 miles on them....

    Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •