VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Official NEPA Thread

351K views 6K replies 141 participants last post by  RSAL 
#1 ·
Lately I've been seeing more and more dubs at meet ups before local shows, and cruising around. It's a good thing meeting more people into the same thing and I wanted a thread for us to be able to help us do just that Arrange a GTG, Inform about meet ups before shows, Ask someone to lend a hand or how to do something. We have a great local vw shop "Ian's Speed Shop" and great junk yards in our area that we can let each other know about parts we see there. Share some pictures of our projects or completions. Maybe local cars or parts we find out are for sale let one another know. As you can tell I'm excited have really been wanting to organize local dubs and friends together. Like this past weekend at H2oi I saw a bunch of different people from the area and almost none us us cruiser down together! Why? There is a lot of good looking vw's around and good people driving them so let's do it and start this thing. I will be tearing down my .:R this winter for some air install and so is another close friend on his .:R we always know of someone trying to get low or get Moar low, so we would love to help or be helped and everyone I know around here always has extra parts laying around that could maybe help you. So if your from the Poconos, Wilkes Barre, Scranton, Hazelton, Lake Wallenpaupack, and every where in-between and love Volkswagen anything welcome to the thread and let's save the drama for someone else's thread please nothing but friends and future friends here. :wave:

#116 ·
I am not sure I am going to be able to make it on sunday anymore. My car is starting up again with this damn oil pressure issue but we will see. It seems to have a mind of it's own but I'd hate to break down somewhere.

Next week is the Coolwater VW fall cruise over in NWNJ tho. You guys should definitely check it out. It goes through some pretty fun roads across the area usually with over 200+ vw's/audis and such, usually raises money for a good cause as well. Here's the link if anyone is interesting, good people, and tons of fun.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...udi-Club-6th-Annual-Charity-Fall-Cruise-10-23

#144 · (Edited)
I honestly didn't even notice :D you shudda followed me & just kept blaring it, eventually I would have realized that there was no train nearby ;)

& where on earth were you today? it was not raining for the majority of the day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.