Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 3 of 242 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Results 51 to 75 of 6043

    Thread: Official NEPA Thread

    1. Member joeybags's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      nepa
      Posts
      369
      10-05-2011 09:07 PM #51
      Yeah right now its a pretty stock mkv t red r32 but I have the air ride in the garage waiting to be put in over winter along with some other goodies. I really wanted to enjoy the ,first summer with it and not start any projects on it until I put it away for the snow.

    2. Member Crazy Al 91's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 13th, 2008
      Location
      NEPA
      Posts
      712
      Vehicles
      04 Retta-1.8T; 97 Jetta Trek II <Sold
      10-05-2011 09:13 PM #52
      The more I see and read about your guys cars, the more stoked I am to see things in person, and then to be more jealous of how awesome they are
      Quote Originally Posted by groggory View Post
      I'm a fan of people telling it like it is. I am not a fan of cry babies, tattle tales, responsibility dodgers, finger pointers, or communist democrats.

    3. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2007
      Location
      Honesdale, PA
      Posts
      2,125
      Vehicles
      84 Rabbit, 07 Rabbit[sold], 87 Golf GT [sold]
      10-05-2011 09:14 PM #53
      Yeah goodcall, I think I remember that one, it's clean, I wanted to bag my mk5 rabbit to but i'm leaning more towards selling it or keeping it a stock daily for now anyway hah. That thing will look sweet with air

      I love the sound of a R with a nice exhaust.

    4. Member joeybags's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      nepa
      Posts
      369
      10-05-2011 09:33 PM #54
      ****************STOLEN ***************
      Please check out this thread these were stolen from a local bagyard
      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...rrounding-area.

    5. Member mj23afs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 24th, 2005
      Location
      Southern DE
      Posts
      3,714
      10-05-2011 10:24 PM #55
      Quote Originally Posted by eddiebeDubbin View Post
      Anyone have a mk3 2.0 front axle nut?! 2 wheel bearings Later we find out it's the stupid bolt that keeps loosening fml
      I am pretty sure I have atleast 1, if not 2, in my storage unit out here in stroudsberg. let me know if you still need it.

    6. Member sliceoflife's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 9th, 2011
      Posts
      999
      Vehicles
      Real .:R32 Subaru outback
      10-06-2011 11:03 AM #56
      Quote Originally Posted by Sony487 View Post
      Here's my Rabbits :thumb up:

      Love that car man.. You going down to drop?

    7. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2007
      Location
      Honesdale, PA
      Posts
      2,125
      Vehicles
      84 Rabbit, 07 Rabbit[sold], 87 Golf GT [sold]
      10-06-2011 03:25 PM #57
      Yeah I'm hoping to get there with the mkI if it gets fixed in time, if not than probably show up with the mkV


      You have the silver R right ? Just trying to match faces/cars with vortex names

    8. Member sliceoflife's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 9th, 2011
      Posts
      999
      Vehicles
      Real .:R32 Subaru outback
      10-06-2011 10:34 PM #58
      Quote Originally Posted by Sony487 View Post
      Yeah I'm hoping to get there with the mkI if it gets fixed in time, if not than probably show up with the mkV


      You have the silver R right ? Just trying to match faces/cars with vortex names

      nope i have the blue one..

    9. Member joeybags's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      nepa
      Posts
      369
      10-06-2011 10:55 PM #59
      The pics up top from the cruise look awesome I wanted to definitely do that next time.

    10. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2007
      Location
      Honesdale, PA
      Posts
      2,125
      Vehicles
      84 Rabbit, 07 Rabbit[sold], 87 Golf GT [sold]
      10-06-2011 10:56 PM #60
      Ohh that one! haha. I was thinking of a mk4 one. That one is clean & love the wheels

    11. Member geartripper08's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 20th, 2008
      Location
      lake ariel , pa
      Posts
      498
      Vehicles
      03 jetta, 01 beetle sport, 67 dolphin industries mod t dune buggy
      10-06-2011 11:13 PM #61
      what up mutha fu!kas !!!! ... ill shoot up a link to my facebook so people can watch my builds ... i dont get on here enough to post up pics all the time ...

      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000082549289

      Quote Originally Posted by insert clever name View Post
      people confuse oem+ for "not that modified"...wheels and suspension doesn't make u oem+ it just means thats all u have

    12. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2007
      Location
      Honesdale, PA
      Posts
      2,125
      Vehicles
      84 Rabbit, 07 Rabbit[sold], 87 Golf GT [sold]
      10-06-2011 11:18 PM #62
      Just make sure you update your Facebook with your builds

    13. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2007
      Location
      Honesdale, PA
      Posts
      2,125
      Vehicles
      84 Rabbit, 07 Rabbit[sold], 87 Golf GT [sold]
      10-06-2011 11:29 PM #63
      What is everyone in here up to over the winter for your rides? Just seeing whats going down

    14. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2011
      Location
      57ohhhhh
      Posts
      414
      Vehicles
      Mk3 GTI vr6; Mk3 Jetta; Mk4 vrt; Subaru legacy wagon
      10-07-2011 03:26 AM #64
      Quote Originally Posted by mj23afs View Post
      I am pretty sure I have atleast 1, if not 2, in my storage unit out here in stroudsberg. let me know if you still need it.
      I ordered one offline a couple days ago found em for 2.50 haha.. thanks tho man! !!
      Quote Originally Posted by Semper_Fi View Post
      steep, ok lemme give it away for free... wanna screw my wife too?

    15. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2011
      Location
      57ohhhhh
      Posts
      414
      Vehicles
      Mk3 GTI vr6; Mk3 Jetta; Mk4 vrt; Subaru legacy wagon
      10-07-2011 03:28 AM #65
      Quote Originally Posted by geartripper08 View Post
      what up mutha fu!kas !!!! ... ill shoot up a link to my facebook so people can watch my builds ... i dont get on here enough to post up pics all the time ...

      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000082549289

      Facebook buddies haha
      Quote Originally Posted by Semper_Fi View Post
      steep, ok lemme give it away for free... wanna screw my wife too?

    16. Member Saams69's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 9th, 2007
      Location
      Uniondale, PA
      Posts
      624
      Vehicles
      89 LSX Turbo Foxbody, 07 Fahrenheit GLI, 05 Audi S4, 81 Rabbit Truck 1.6 Diesel
      10-07-2011 04:48 AM #66
      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...9-Fs-ft-84-gti here is the FS thread for my rabbit. which will hopefully be gone sunday. making room for a k04 on my fahrenheit. which is in the pics of the hawks nest cruise. (when the previous owner had it) Looks a little different now.

    17. Member joeybags's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      nepa
      Posts
      369
      10-07-2011 07:41 AM #67
      Quote Originally Posted by Saams69 View Post
      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...9-Fs-ft-84-gti here is the FS thread for my rabbit. which will hopefully be gone sunday. making room for a k04 on my fahrenheit. which is in the pics of the hawks nest cruise. (when the previous owner had it) Looks a little different now.
      GLWS looks awesome wish I needed a daily right now

    18. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2007
      Location
      Honesdale, PA
      Posts
      2,125
      Vehicles
      84 Rabbit, 07 Rabbit[sold], 87 Golf GT [sold]
      10-07-2011 08:30 AM #68
      Nice man! Dannys GLI was nice. It sounds like you've been taking real good care of it and a k04 will be sweet

    19. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      Apr 25th, 2011
      Location
      Hamlin
      Posts
      18
      Vehicles
      '96 Jetta GL
      10-07-2011 09:04 AM #69
      Hey all! Nice to see a local thread. The area def has some nice vw's driving around and meets and cruises are getting bigger.

      Here's my facebook where you can see pics and some video's of shows,

      http://www.facebook.com/joseph.w.gnall

      and my youtube where more vids will be uploaded soon.

      http://www.youtube.com/jwgnall

    20. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2007
      Location
      Honesdale, PA
      Posts
      2,125
      Vehicles
      84 Rabbit, 07 Rabbit[sold], 87 Golf GT [sold]
      10-07-2011 11:17 AM #70
      Thanks Joe! Check out his videos they are really good

    21. Member joeybags's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      nepa
      Posts
      369
      10-07-2011 11:34 AM #71
      Quote Originally Posted by JoeBaggaPA View Post
      Hey all! Nice to see a local thread. The area def has some nice vw's driving around and meets and cruises are getting bigger.

      Here's my facebook where you can see pics and some video's of shows,

      http://www.facebook.com/joseph.w.gnall

      and my youtube where more vids will be uploaded soon.

      http://www.youtube.com/jwgnall
      Welcome thanks for the links and
      our names are kinda close

    22. Member Kijentjr1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 29th, 2007
      Location
      NEPA
      Posts
      177
      Vehicles
      BMP 20th AE #2139
      10-07-2011 12:12 PM #72
      not going to be able to make it to droptoberfest but def up for any meets. been out of the vw scene for a few yrs now. Had a silver 02 GTI 1.8t 4 yrs ago. Loved that car....i got the itch again and bought an MK2 Golf

    23. Member geartripper08's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 20th, 2008
      Location
      lake ariel , pa
      Posts
      498
      Vehicles
      03 jetta, 01 beetle sport, 67 dolphin industries mod t dune buggy
      10-07-2011 12:56 PM #73
      Quote Originally Posted by Sony487 View Post
      Just make sure you update your Facebook with your builds
      am i never on facebook ..lol

      Quote Originally Posted by Sony487 View Post
      What is everyone in here up to over the winter for your rides? Just seeing whats going down
      hummmm building a mk3.75 ... mk3 jetta with a mk4 dash,mk4 intake, shaved bay, and all the other nonsense that every one has already saw with my mk3 (minus wheels since i sold them to vin)

      Quote Originally Posted by eddiebeDubbin View Post
      Facebook buddies haha
      hi friend

      Quote Originally Posted by Sony487 View Post
      Thanks Joe! Check out his videos they are really good
      yes i hear his filmer is the man ...lol
      Quote Originally Posted by insert clever name View Post
      people confuse oem+ for "not that modified"...wheels and suspension doesn't make u oem+ it just means thats all u have

    24. Member Crazy Al 91's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 13th, 2008
      Location
      NEPA
      Posts
      712
      Vehicles
      04 Retta-1.8T; 97 Jetta Trek II <Sold
      10-07-2011 01:00 PM #74
      Quote Originally Posted by joeybags View Post
      Welcome thanks for the links and
      our names are kinda close
      when I read his name I thought you had to make a new account
      Quote Originally Posted by groggory View Post
      I'm a fan of people telling it like it is. I am not a fan of cry babies, tattle tales, responsibility dodgers, finger pointers, or communist democrats.

    25. Member joeybags's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      nepa
      Posts
      369
      10-07-2011 03:34 PM #75
      Lol @ al

    Page 3 of 242 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •