Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 8 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NEPA Thread

1. Member
      Vehicles
      Mk3 GTI vr6; Mk3 Jetta; Mk4 vrt; Subaru legacy wagon
      10-25-2011 04:42 AM #176
      My project over the winter.. Dropped it off at a garage yesterday so I guess it started yesterday.. Gunna have ALOT of maintainence to do from the monthss I've neglected it. Hopefully pickin up wheels Friday for it
      Quote Originally Posted by Semper_Fi View Post
      steep, ok lemme give it away for free... wanna screw my wife too?

Vehicles
      1995 GTi VR6
      10-25-2011 06:01 AM #177
      I've always liked those Pirelli wheels, My second favorite MKII wheel. First being teardrops.
      "Old VW's don't leak oil. They mark their territory."

Vehicles
      04 Retta-1.8T; 97 Jetta Trek II <Sold
      10-25-2011 08:43 AM #178
      Quote Originally Posted by joeybags View Post
      Found these on facebook from Droptoberfest but they only shared a few and have to upload the rest. So I grabbed these to show you guys. I will post more as I find them.

I that front end!
      Quote Originally Posted by groggory View Post
      I'm a fan of people telling it like it is. I am not a fan of cry babies, tattle tales, responsibility dodgers, finger pointers, or communist democrats.

4. Member
      Vehicles
      10-25-2011 04:57 PM #179
      Quote Originally Posted by DerWookie View Post
      I've always liked those Pirelli wheels, My second favorite MKII wheel. First being teardrops.
      Yeah there nice wheels I planned on polishing them and selling them only problem is the idiot that put a new tire on the back rim put a wheel weight on the front side of the rim..

Vehicles
      1995 GTi VR6
      10-25-2011 05:30 PM #180
      Quote Originally Posted by eddiebeDubbin View Post
      Yeah there nice wheels I planned on polishing them and selling them only problem is the idiot that put a new tire on the back rim put a wheel weight on the front side of the rim..
      UGH! I hate that!! I always make sure I request the stick on weights for the inside of the barrel. it should be common practice by now to do it on anything other than a steely.
      "Old VW's don't leak oil. They mark their territory."

Vehicles
      All Of Them
      10-25-2011 07:17 PM #181
      I haven't been on the vortex in a very long time...

It's nice to see a NEPA thread.

1. The Vortex is full of Brand Name Whores ,It's not their fault, That's how they were raised

2. What i post is strictly my opinion, If you don't like it go cry to your mother, even though she hates you too

7. Member
      Vehicles
      84 Rabbit, 07 Rabbit[sold], 87 Golf GT [sold]
      10-25-2011 07:31 PM #182
      What garage did you drop it off at eddie?

10-25-2011 07:39 PM #183
      Quote Originally Posted by ShavedRabbit View Post
      I haven't been on the vortex in a very long time...

It's nice to see a NEPA thread.

what's up man nice to see your happy about the thread, I'm glad to see more and more from the area.

Vehicles
      BMP 20th AE #2139
      10-26-2011 12:09 PM #184
      it may have been said before but, is there any GTG comming up soon. would like to meet all the other vw people in the area

10. Member
      Vehicles
      10-26-2011 04:07 PM #185
      Quote Originally Posted by Sony487 View Post
      What garage did you drop it off at eddie?
      A garage 2 blocks away from my house I think its on the corner of south Webster and palm st in south side.. The guy seemed like he knows what he's doing so I figured I'd see how he does haha

10-26-2011 05:27 PM #186
      Quote Originally Posted by Kijentjr1 View Post
      it may have been said before but, is there any GTG comming up soon. would like to meet all the other vw people in the area
      Well it seems like snow will be coming soon so we need something soon, this weekend looks good not to cold and no rain or snow so far. EVERYONE I NEED YOUR INPUT AND IDEAS we should dedicate one spot in the each general area so one good spot towards Hawley/Honesdale and one spot in scranton and another in Wilkesbarre. And to help decide a good spot should first be some where we will not be kicked out and have enough room may bathrooms and food near by would be nice. Like for he scranton spot I was thinking like maybe "five guys" parking lot has plenty of room or across the street is tgifridays with jack Williams next to it with plenty of space and either one is has space,food,21 year old beverages, and good stuff close by. So please share your ideas and let's really pick a dedicated place it for each area so not everyone is traveling to scranton for the gtg. And hopefully we can get one for like sat or Sunday because I know some people are already in winter status and getting ready to get projects started . And we can keep this thread strong for the spring and have gtg and cruises all the time. Don't get me wrong I will show up with a beet'r any time of the year at any gtg.
      Last edited by joeybags; 10-26-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Vehicles
      All Of Them
      10-26-2011 05:50 PM #187
      for scranton you have either end of the viewmont mall parking lot thats hardly used, so far nothing is in the old Borders so thats empty, the new movie theatre up there has a big lot and usually only has about 20 cars in it.
      1. The Vortex is full of Brand Name Whores ,It's not their fault, That's how they were raised

2. What i post is strictly my opinion, If you don't like it go cry to your mother, even though she hates you too

13. Member
      Vehicles
      10-26-2011 06:02 PM #188
      hmm maybe I'll be able to make it out for this weekend. Just wondering how many people are free this weekend? I know some ppl might have work or whatnot since it's kind of last minute. I know the weather is starting to change for the worse but just wondering if something short notice might get all the attention we are hoping for? Spring time will def bring a lot more gatherings and cruises. I'm about in winter mode myself haha. I'll keep an eye out to what happens and try to notify as many people i know in the area for this

Vehicles
      10-26-2011 07:39 PM #189
      Well it seems like snow will be coming soon so we need something soon, this weekend looks good not to cold and no rain or snow so far. EVERYONE I NEED YOUR INPUT AND IDEAS we should dedicate one spot in the each general area so one good spot towards Hawley/Honesdale and one spot in scranton and another in Wilkesbarre. And to help decide a good spot should first be some where we will not be kicked out and have enough room may bathrooms and food near by would be nice. Like for he scranton spot I was thinking like maybe "five guys" parking lot has plenty of room or across the street is tgifridays with jack Williams next to it with plenty of space and either one is has space,food,21 year old beverages, and good stuff close by. So please share your ideas and let's really pick a dedicated place it for each area so not everyone is traveling to scranton for the gtg. And hopefully we can get one for like sat or Sunday because I know some people are already in winter status and getting ready to get projects started . And we can keep this thread strong for the spring and have gtg and cruises all the time. Don't get me wrong I will show up with a beet'r any time of the year at any gtg.

Well I'm game for just about anywhere. I didn't make it to the wallenpaupack HS meet, but that seems like a good place to me for the Wallenpaupack area. Got Turkey Hill right across the street, big parking lots, Dunkin' Doughnuts is just about finished right down the road. also got a couple local bars/eateries in close proximity.

Scranton works for me too, wherever ya'll decide. Seeing as how I'm a youngling, alcoholic availability isn't a huge factor for me. Food's always nice, and wide open spaces

As far as this weekend goes, I'm swamped...BUT, my car's already in winter mode (it never left it ) I don't have to worry about that interfering with my get-togthers

Cheers!
      I'm a fan of people telling it like it is. I am not a fan of cry babies, tattle tales, responsibility dodgers, finger pointers, or communist democrats.

15. Member
      Vehicles
      10-27-2011 05:55 PM #190
      Any word on this or no? It's already Thursday and heard some snow was in the area. I'm in NYC so just rain but let me know whats good for the weekend

16. Member
      Vehicles
      10-27-2011 07:16 PM #191
      Cars finally fixed after a hefty 770$ bill ! Car rides so smooth now though he seemed very thorough with everything here's a list of stuff he did he actually charged under minimum for the work since he said it was one thing after another gone bad haha

10-27-2011 08:30 PM #192
      Eddie god dam that sucks but as long its better, now just get moar low.

Sony and Al yeah I guess its not going down this week not enough time and its getting colder and it already started snowing so o well next season we will be already with dedicated spots and times with plenty of notice each time.

And here is a picture I will throw up for rich he just went to winter status

10-27-2011 08:51 PM #193
      These are for sale thru a friend of ours very nice and well taken care of they are BBS LM reps. They are $1000 firm 18x9.5 +43 with 225/30 like 60% tread. Here is a link to the ad she posted it for sale at for more info http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/tsx-cl...s-lm-reps.html and here is a quick pic

19. Member
      Vehicles
      10-27-2011 09:15 PM #194
      Nice pics. Yeah I guess we'll just wait on the meet. Make sure everyone still keeps up the winter updates

Vehicles
      10-28-2011 08:42 AM #195
      Eddie god dam that sucks but as long its better, now just get moar low.

Sony and Al yeah I guess its not going down this week not enough time and its getting colder and it already started snowing so o well next season we will be already with dedicated spots and times with plenty of notice each time.

And here is a picture I will throw up for rich he just went to winter status
      I wish my winter mode looked that good

Vehicles
      Real .:R32 Subaru outback
      10-28-2011 02:46 PM #196
      Quote Originally Posted by eddiebeDubbin View Post
      Cars finally fixed after a hefty 770$ bill ! Car rides so smooth now though he seemed very thorough with everything here's a list of stuff he did he actually charged under minimum for the work since he said it was one thing after another gone bad haha
      Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Vehicles
      2003 GTI VR6
      10-29-2011 03:17 PM #197
      is anyone going the the DCI toys for tots show in philly on nov12? I'll be leaving from Wilkes barre and kinda interested in a cruise up!

10-29-2011 04:38 PM #198
      Quote Originally Posted by F1nner View Post
      is anyone going the the DCI toys for tots show in philly on nov12? I'll be leaving from Wilkes barre and kinda interested in a cruise up!
      I think this was posted like 2 pages ago by vdubb3dan its a cruise started for the philly toys for tots https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=211571805577208 not sure who is exactly going but they did set one up. I wish I could go but not able to make it.

Vehicles
      All Of Them
      10-29-2011 04:51 PM #199
      I'm going to assume since those wheels are reps, they are one piece???

10-29-2011 06:05 PM #200
      Quote Originally Posted by ShavedRabbit View Post
      I'm going to assume since those wheels are reps, they are one piece???
      Yeah 1 piece unfortunately

Page 8 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast