VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

H20i 2012

81K views 328 replies 111 participants last post by  99.5blacka4 
#1 ·
For H20i 2012 should everyone get a Honda, Mitsubishi or Mazda?
Seems to me that VAG people really enjoyed NON-EURO cars more than actually VW/AUDI cars.
More and more BMW's show up to H20i every year then they go on bimmer forums and talk sheet about us. Half of the threads on here are.... "did you see the purple civic?" "did you see my blue EVO?" "did you see my purple M3?'

come one guys..... these NON VAG cars are cool, but they are NOT vag cars.
this is suppose to be VW/AUDI event. not no honda/jeep/mitsubishi/mazda/kia/ or other bull crap.

you guys seem more amused with honda's with ****ed up fenders than a nice and clean vw. :confused:

#6 ·
I didnt mind seeing some beamers, but the Evos and H2ks and the other honda garbage I could care less about. :thumbup:
i love bmw's but............ when they come to h20 and then go on bimmer forums and talk crap about us, its not cool. :mad:

#7 ·
i totally agree with you. yea everyone has there own car and some of them are nice but like u said this weekend is specifically for vag cars. it should stay that way. yea people can bring their cars down, its a free country but when it comes to the show and even on here, (hence the name VWvortex) that buggs me the most. if you wanna talk about your honda , go on a honda forum:facepalm:

#13 ·
I like the non-vag cars because I've already seen everything that can be done with volkswagens. Can't speak for others but I'm a car enthusiast that happens to have a vw. I like all makes and enjoy them coming down that weekend as long as they're respectful to OCMD and the VAG community. But I'm not going to a musclecar show with my car and then running back to vwvortex to talk crap about musclecars. Whoever is talking trash (the bmw guys like you say) should know what they're getting themselves into and it's their own fault if they don't. People like that just make themselves look like idiots.

#16 ·
Quoting myself here from another thread:
I'm just upset at people turning other car enthusiasts away from such an awesome show just because they don't own a VW.

Sure if you own a VW and an evo or sti etc. You probably drove the VW down unless there is something wrong with it.

Especially these days when majority of VWs are modded through a cookie cutter, its nice to see a trailblazer SS making insane sounds. Or a slammed s2000s on VW enthusiasts beloved RS's.

We should not turn away other cars just because its a "vw" show, its a lot more than that. The social gathering, the meeting of different people with different cars is what makes it all fun.

#31 ·
Too bad I didn't bother ONE person down there yet had everyone talk **** about my car, then had a group of ****bags throw change at it. I think what has gone downhill is the Euro scene. All people on here do is run their mouth like their opinion is all that matters. Why does it bother you that people go to the show that don't own a VW/Audi? I've owned both, and don't now, most of my friends do...so I'm not allowed at H2O or on here? Probably been a member of this site longer than most people have.

And I live in MD so I'll drive my car to Ocean City whenever I please :p

#38 ·
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.