Here she is
I had a great experience with Frank (sales manager) at West Broad VW in Richmond Va. 800-858-7736.
Mine is a SE/Nav/Sunroof TDI. He was more aggressive than any posted prices I have seen on here. Not sure if he will do it again, but worth a call to Frank Barksdale.
capclassicV2: your point was that I was posting as supposedly the person who sold me my vehicle. You made an assumption and are wrong. I have not been on this particular board long enough to know if you are a troll type, so I will leave it at that.
There is no reason to fill this informative thread with side topics by people making incorrect assumptions. My apologies to the OP.
2.) AT Dsg
5.)Night Blue w Cornsilk interior
By far the best car I test drove, tried all import comps as well as Ford. Couldn't match the Passat's initial feel I had when I first drove it. Gonna miss my 1.8t GTi though.
Sunroof, Mats, Trunk Liner, Cargo Blocks, First Aid Kit
$29,086 ($300 Over Invoice) MSRP: $30,035. Could have done a little better if I did not insist on a dealer trade to get the color I wanted.
Also got free car washes for life for my Passat and my wife's vehicle.
3.)SE w/ Sunroof
4.)Monster AND carpet mats, heavy duty trunk liner with blocks, wheel locks
5.)Reflex silver with titan black interior
Dealer had some kind of "BJ's Wholesale club" special. That along with the 1.9% sealed the deal.
I drove 2.5, TDI and 3.6. After all consiserations, I liked the v6 best.
Made the final purchase in Bayside NY, in end of February. Picked up the car March 3rd.
Has anyone leased (or gotten a quote on a lease) for the V6? I'm interested in the 3.6 SE. Test drove one this weekend - very impressed. Didn't get too far into it with the sales guy. He said he couldn't really give me a ballpark on a lease for the V6 because he never does them and I didn't want to sit down and start dealing because I'm not quite ready. Sticker on the car was $329 a month to lease, but that was $3K down and 10K miles per year, and it had Nav. I'd be looking for 15K miles per year with less down. I should be ready to buy in May, but before I start negotiating I'd like to know what to expect. I can't find any numbers on the MF or residual for the V6. Any help is appreciated!
Last edited by bschmidt25; 04-09-2012 at 10:47 PM.
4) Sunroof & Nav edition. Monster mats, cargo mat & blocks.
5) Committed the cardinal sin! Should have walked away and come back armed. But, the wife loved it. I liked it (a lot). Her color. Fit the budget. Did not research prices. After reading this, we coulda done better! Regrets: Should have gone TDI, should have paid less.
Last edited by Kansas Slim; 04-17-2012 at 06:34 AM.
For my Mom's passat I was able to get:
2. AT DSG
4. Sunroof, nav, monster mats, regular mats(not sure if an option or not), cargo net, car-go system, spoiler
5. Helps to buy two VW's at once, lol. I bought my wife a 2012 Tiguan 4MO SEL fully loaded at the same time, my Mom's Passat was purchased.
6. I can't remember the price before TTL, but out the door was $29K even. It may have been mid $27K. Maybe 27500-27775?
Last edited by TypeRod; 04-26-2012 at 11:20 AM.