TDI SE with 6 spd manual. I paid $25,900 + tax and title. Worth every penny so far.
3.)SE w/ Sunroof
4.)Monster AND carpet mats, heavy duty trunk liner with blocks, wheel locks
5.)Reflex silver with titan black interior
Dealer had some kind of "BJ's Wholesale club" special. That along with the 1.9% sealed the deal.
I drove 2.5, TDI and 3.6. After all consiserations, I liked the v6 best.
Made the final purchase in Bayside NY, in end of February. Picked up the car March 3rd.
Has anyone leased (or gotten a quote on a lease) for the V6? I'm interested in the 3.6 SE. Test drove one this weekend - very impressed. Didn't get too far into it with the sales guy. He said he couldn't really give me a ballpark on a lease for the V6 because he never does them and I didn't want to sit down and start dealing because I'm not quite ready. Sticker on the car was $329 a month to lease, but that was $3K down and 10K miles per year, and it had Nav. I'd be looking for 15K miles per year with less down. I should be ready to buy in May, but before I start negotiating I'd like to know what to expect. I can't find any numbers on the MF or residual for the V6. Any help is appreciated!
Last edited by bschmidt25; 04-09-2012 at 10:47 PM.
4) Sunroof & Nav edition. Monster mats, cargo mat & blocks.
5) Committed the cardinal sin! Should have walked away and come back armed. But, the wife loved it. I liked it (a lot). Her color. Fit the budget. Did not research prices. After reading this, we coulda done better! Regrets: Should have gone TDI, should have paid less.
Last edited by Kansas Slim; 04-17-2012 at 06:34 AM.
For my Mom's passat I was able to get:
2. AT DSG
4. Sunroof, nav, monster mats, regular mats(not sure if an option or not), cargo net, car-go system, spoiler
5. Helps to buy two VW's at once, lol. I bought my wife a 2012 Tiguan 4MO SEL fully loaded at the same time, my Mom's Passat was purchased.
6. I can't remember the price before TTL, but out the door was $29K even. It may have been mid $27K. Maybe 27500-27775?
Last edited by TypeRod; 04-26-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Last edited by JennyDriscoll; 05-26-2012 at 04:27 PM.
1. TDI (Candy White/Beige)
3. SE w/ Sunroof, Nav
4. Monster mats, cargo net, car-go system, first aid
5. Full tank of gas and another extra tank afterward
6. Invoice ($29,056) + $300 = $29,356 + tax
was hoping to get it at invoice price but I was in need of a car badly as my last car was total after the accident, so I just let it go. Probably could have gotten it at invoice as I was able to negotiate SE model w/ Sunroof (no nav) for Invoice + tax
2.5 SE Automatic, purchase price on the lease agreement is $22,553.
Lease payment is $264 including tax. Zero money out of pocket, sign and drive.
VW's from my past.
1986 Scirocco 16v, 1998 Jetta GLX Vr6, 2002 Passat 1.8t, 2005 Passat 1.8t, 2009 Passat 2.0t.
6)OTD : $26,315
Actually, I've requested to bring grey color w/ black interior one with $500 (non-refundable) deposit to the dealer with this OTD price.
Is it possible to make a more negotiation with them?...
3) SEL Premium
4) Monster Mats, First-Aid Kits, Cargo Blocks
5) Candy White w/Cornsilk Beige interior
6) $32,250 + tax/title/reg
Dealer wanted to beat my Credit Union so they offered to finance me at 1.9%
Last edited by JennyDriscoll; 05-26-2012 at 04:34 PM.