VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

90' Recently resprayed T-Red g60 Corrado

16K views 45 replies 18 participants last post by  davethetintman 
#1 · (Edited)
90' Recently resprayed T-Red g60 Corrado (SOLD)

I'm regrettably selling my Recently resprayed tornado red 1990 G60 Corrado. I've had it for 3 years and its served me well up until this past summer.
This is still a good car. I just got a job in Delaware and need a commuter with out anything fancy. I would like to trade plus cash for a low miles mk4 or 5. Or just sell for SOLD with italian racing wheels that came with the car. If you want the salad shooters its another 800. Thanks for looking.

THE GOOD
In the past 1000 miles
New front Brake Pads
Non abs swap (New Brake Master Cylinder)
New Girling Calipers
Raceland Coilovers with new strut bearings
Recent front-end alignment (june)
Coolant flush and new thermostat

Last year replaced/worked on.
Respray tornado red
New windshield
New Starter
New slave and master clutch cylinders
New Ball joints

Exterior Mods

OEM Euro 90mm Chin Spoiler
Dogger Badgeless Grille
Kamei Grille Spoiler (not currently installed)
SLC Clear Turnsignals

Hella Dual Air-Horns

Power Sliding-Glass Sunroof

Removed Black Rubber Side Molding
New Euro Short Antenna
Dogger badgeless Grille
Custom sunroof done by previous owner. Sunroof does not leak
Corvette C3 Turbine (salad shooters) staggered 8.5in, in the front 9.5in, Back. Powder-coated bone white. With 205/40 R16 on the front, 215/40 R16 Hankook Ventus on the back installed in May.

Engine Mods

Eurosport Chrome Intercooler Pipes
Techtonics 2.25"
Exhaust w/ Borla muffler

Stuff I got with it.

I still have these and willing to sell with or separately. Bilstein Sport Shocks (Brand new, not even 5k miles on them yet.)
Spax Springs

Interior Mods
OEM/Neuspeed 2-Gauge Holder in Center Console
VDO Vision Series Boost and Voltmeter Gauges
Pool Ball #15 Shift nob done by my brother (jrgrinder) Still have original

Factory Equipment

Supercharged 1.8L 4-Cylinder

Manual 5-Speed Transmission

Power Windows

Power Mirrors
Central Door Locks

Corrado Floor Mats

Now, The not so good
Odometer is broken. as these typically do. Bought it like that with 146k I have been putting 2k on every year even tho I probably didn't put that much on since I don't go far in it. its at 152K right now.
Needs a new catalytic converter but exhaust is still awesome.
I have a rebuilt Supercharger that I am able to put in.
If/when I replace the supercharger I will be asking 900$ more, in the next week or so.
Speed Variable Rear Wing only goes up, not down.
A/C only blows. but not cold
The After run radiator fan doesn't turn on. I have rigged up a simple switch but should be fixed. (I think its a relay) This is annoying in the summer.)
FIXed It was just a Relay.
Passenger window only goes up 98% of the way. The cable clip broke. Able to be pushed up the rest of the way.
Left front Drive Shaft need replacing. I have both of these already. Which will be done in the next few days.
Did this a few weeks ago!

My dad is a mechanic and has helped me and done most of the work on it in the past few years. I really don't want to get rid of this but I need something bigger and newer for me to drive.

Since this post I got a full time teaching job in Delaware so I am looking for a Nice Daily Driver where I can drive to and from Lancaster to Delaware. I have a little cash on top maybe we can work on something. Needs to be stock for the most part.

Respray thread.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4478714-G6660-Daily-Driver-Repaint-Thread

It now has the 90mm corrado lip and a white corrado badge as well as the Dogger grille.

NO trades, and UPDATED PRICE I NEED THIS GONE!

Interior pics Toward bottom.

Thanks for looking,

-Will

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.