VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Picture Thread: Lets see your 2.5l Golf/Jetta

255K views 1K replies 199 participants last post by  DerekH 
#1 · (Edited)
The MkV Forum is saturated with GTI/GLI picture threads, so I wanted to start a thread in here to see everyone's 2.5l Golf/Jettas.
I'm sure everyone will agree- there is a difference.
I'll start with some pictures from a few weeks ago.

See less See more
#164 ·
Is that just some LaminX on your headlights or do you have the OEM black style ones with film on them too? I like how dark it makes em look.

#171 ·
The rail is -8 o ring boss, on both ends. In this application (stock rabbit) it has a -8 plug in the far end, and is adapted to -6 in the near end. The factory line is 8mm, or roughly -5, so we adapted it up to -6 right before the rail, and simply covered that in some black heat shrink. However, we're working on putting together a real plug & play install kit or line right now.

It keeps the factory injector clips so the OE injectors are on the right angle, and cannot be ejected from the rail. That said, it also will work with pretty much any injector you want to use for you turbo guys. It's a large bore / high capacity and will accommodate upgrading to a return style fuel system, so it should be very flexible to meet anybodies needs. We have some headed out for anodize as well.

Once we get our ducks in a row, we're going to make a thread. We are planning some nice intro pricing and we may even give one away as well. :thumbup:

#180 ·
hahah thanks but definitely not.

its seriously hot! :eek:
thanks!

save as!! beautiful car. would be nice to have wallpaper size pics :thumbup::beer:
thank you, unfortunately this is the biggest size i have. :(

^^game over.
:eek:
thanks but there's some really nice looking 2.5s in this thread.

WOW that grille setup is just :eek::eek::eek:

:thumbup: :thumbup:
thanks a lot. it's just a gti grille without the gti badge.

#207 ·
^^Very nice pictures! I have to say your car is one of the very few that I like sawblades on, and nice job polishing them yourself!

Winter mode for me:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.