Fellow NorCal Vortexers, I am looking to gauge interest in starting a weekly get together here in the Bay Area. I just moved here from MI for a job, and I want to meet some of the local VAG enthusiasts. Driving around, I have seen many a nice dub and I want to gather everyone for a meet and greet.
Everything is tentative at this point, so please let me know if you are interested in meeting up. The meet would be on Friday nights (because work has me swamped otherwise) somewhere in the Palo Alto area.
I look forward to meeting some cool California folk.
P.S: PM me your contact information if you want me to call/txt you when I plan on getting a group together.
GtG for Friday October 21, 2011
1. Meet at 730pm at Lucky Supermarket in Redwood City
200 Woodside Plaza
Redwood City, California 94061
2. Depart from the meeting point at 8:00pm and drive Northeastward toward Half Moon Bay, along a route that includes Skyline Drive.
3. Arrive at Cameron's Pub in Half Moon Bay at around 9pm.
1410 S.Cabrillo HWY
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
4. Order food and drinks.
5. Enjoy food, drinks, and good company.
6. Pub closes at midnight, so we'll have to be out by then.
7. Drive home feeling satisfied that you just hung out with some really awesome people.