VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Palo Alto GTG

33K views 567 replies 58 participants last post by  VWildVR6er 
#1 · (Edited)
Fellow NorCal Vortexers, I am looking to gauge interest in starting a weekly get together here in the Bay Area. I just moved here from MI for a job, and I want to meet some of the local VAG enthusiasts. Driving around, I have seen many a nice dub and I want to gather everyone for a meet and greet.

Everything is tentative at this point, so please let me know if you are interested in meeting up. The meet would be on Friday nights (because work has me swamped otherwise) somewhere in the Palo Alto area.

I look forward to meeting some cool California folk.

Cheers :beer:
J

P.S: PM me your contact information if you want me to call/txt you when I plan on getting a group together.

GtG for Friday October 21, 2011

1. Meet at 730pm at Lucky Supermarket in Redwood City

200 Woodside Plaza
Redwood City, California 94061

2. Depart from the meeting point at 8:00pm and drive Northeastward toward Half Moon Bay, along a route that includes Skyline Drive.

3. Arrive at Cameron's Pub in Half Moon Bay at around 9pm.

1410 S.Cabrillo HWY
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019

4. Order food and drinks.
5. Enjoy food, drinks, and good company.
6. Pub closes at midnight, so we'll have to be out by then.
7. Drive home feeling satisfied that you just hung out with some really awesome people.

:beer::beer::thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer:

See less See more
#447 ·
Hey I was just trolling around and I saw that you guys meet in Palo Alto which h is on the way home.. got any room for another noob. Unfortunately I can't bring my gti but ill bring my golf III. Lemme know what time and where. And name of the group in Facebook so I can join.

#448 ·
South Bay / Silicon Valley VW & Audi Group

The GTG tonight will be at The Oasis Beer Garden in Menlo Park

Time:
8:00pm

Address:
241 El Camino Real
Menlo Park, CA 94025

The hot sammiches are good, and the beer selection is pretty decent. They also have burgers and pizza. :)

I won't be able to make it tonight, for I have a date :) However, I may bring her by and say hello. We shall see...

Enjoy the GTG guys!

#461 ·
I don't think it's doable on a weeknight but I think we should have a meetup somewhere in Palo Alto then drive up to Alice's Restaraunt in Woodside. Then maybe even head down to Half Moon Bay or San Gregorio.

But for this week I've always wanted to go to Refuge in San Carlos. Apparently they have epically good Pastrami and they have Belgian beers for all you folks that enjoy alcohol.

http://www.refugesc.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.