For sale is my 2007 bmp GTI. I have owned it since 04/2009 and it has been meticulously maintained since I purchased it. It currently has 54,xxx miles and is my daily driver, so mileage as usual, will increase. I don't really want to sell it, however I am getting married in May and could use the extra money. The vehicle will come with an extra set of mint Classix as well as 4 Fuzion HRI tires with approximately 50% tread life left.
Modifications are as follows:
- Apr Stage 2 software with stock, 91 oct, 93 oct, and 100 oct tunes
- ATP catless downpipe into stock catback
- Autotech intake
- BSH Stage 1 PCV system
- ECS tuning dogbone mount insert
- Vogtland Hi-tec height adjustable coilovers
- Vag-com modified lighting settings
- BFG KDW2 G-force tires 80% thread life left
- 2 Hankook Ventus C70 auto-x slicks
- Plastidipped honeycomb grill and emblem
I would rate this car overall at an 8.5/10. I have always changed the oil with 0-40 Mobil 1 synthetic every 3k miles. Most of the miles are highway and I don't beat the s*** out of it. I have never eaten in the car and the interior is PERFECT. I have all the original parts that were removed and will come with the sale unless stated otherwise. As far as trades go, show me what you have, the worst I can say is no. Well that's pretty much it and now on to the pictures.
Last edited by 16 Valves of Fury; 11-05-2011 at 05:59 PM.