Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Results 76 to 100 of 498

    Thread: Black Jettas thread!

    1. Member redline89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 11th, 2011
      Location
      Raincouver, BC
      Posts
      332
      Vehicles
      2011 VW Jetta Sportline MKVI;
      11-14-2011 01:52 AM #76
      summer time


      more recent



      back to stock wheels soon for winter
      Last edited by redline89; 11-14-2011 at 01:55 AM.
      2011 VW Jetta Sportline; black
      19" RS4 rep wheels on 235/35/19 Pirelli P-Zero Nero rubber; lowered on ST Coilovers
      AWE Track Edition exhaust
      http://www.fuelly.com/sig-us/67303.png

    2. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 8th, 2011
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      26
      Vehicles
      2011/VW/Jetta 2.5 Highline
      11-14-2011 02:10 AM #77
      Quote Originally Posted by redline89 View Post
      back to stock wheels soon for winter
      well at least u can change



      im stuck with stock

      did u change ur back bumper ? there is a silver trim at the bottom.. looks nice
      and the dual exhaust?
      Last edited by ecle; 11-14-2011 at 02:19 AM.

    3. Member redline89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 11th, 2011
      Location
      Raincouver, BC
      Posts
      332
      Vehicles
      2011 VW Jetta Sportline MKVI;
      11-14-2011 11:04 AM #78
      Quote Originally Posted by ecle View Post
      well at least u can change

      im stuck with stock

      did u change ur back bumper ? there is a silver trim at the bottom.. looks nice
      and the dual exhaust?
      Ohhh another person from Vancity

      Thanks. Yeah I changed the back bumper using 3M stuff.

      I wish I had dual exhaust, but that was pshopped lol. I went to a couple places to ask if they could custom make a dual exhaust for me, but was told they couldn't mainly because there was some charcoal thing for emissions in the way . If they were to remove that or relocate it, it may cause me to fail my aircare if something goes wrong...
      2011 VW Jetta Sportline; black
      19" RS4 rep wheels on 235/35/19 Pirelli P-Zero Nero rubber; lowered on ST Coilovers
      AWE Track Edition exhaust
      http://www.fuelly.com/sig-us/67303.png

    4. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 8th, 2011
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      26
      Vehicles
      2011/VW/Jetta 2.5 Highline
      11-14-2011 03:07 PM #79
      Quote Originally Posted by redline89 View Post
      Ohhh another person from Vancity

      Thanks. Yeah I changed the back bumper using 3M stuff.

      I wish I had dual exhaust, but that was pshopped lol. I went to a couple places to ask if they could custom make a dual exhaust for me, but was told they couldn't mainly because there was some charcoal thing for emissions in the way . If they were to remove that or relocate it, it may cause me to fail my aircare if something goes wrong...
      Im new with mod and stuff. What is 3m stuff?

      lol nice photoshop there Looks so real.
      Have you changed all the lights? low beam,drl,map light, dome light, trunk, license plate?

    5. 11-14-2011 05:15 PM #80
      well this one is just extraordinary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCLZvaMZ8IA

    6. Member redline89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 11th, 2011
      Location
      Raincouver, BC
      Posts
      332
      Vehicles
      2011 VW Jetta Sportline MKVI;
      11-14-2011 05:37 PM #81
      Quote Originally Posted by ecle View Post
      Im new with mod and stuff. What is 3m stuff?

      lol nice photoshop there Looks so real.
      Have you changed all the lights? low beam,drl,map light, dome light, trunk, license plate?
      I used 3m chrome strips and black strips to make the rear valence like that. I got them at Canadian Tire.

      I have only changed the lights for my low beams, drls, fogs, license plate and front map lights.
      2011 VW Jetta Sportline; black
      19" RS4 rep wheels on 235/35/19 Pirelli P-Zero Nero rubber; lowered on ST Coilovers
      AWE Track Edition exhaust
      http://www.fuelly.com/sig-us/67303.png

    7. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 8th, 2011
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      26
      Vehicles
      2011/VW/Jetta 2.5 Highline
      11-14-2011 07:57 PM #82
      Quote Originally Posted by redline89 View Post
      I used 3m chrome strips and black strips to make the rear valence like that. I got them at Canadian Tire.

      I have only changed the lights for my low beams, drls, fogs, license plate and front map lights.
      so u just stick it on there?? looks really nice n classy

      oh nice im thinking to change those light but is any led for the license plate n front map lights work?
      i know both of them are 194 wedge, or does it need to hv a resistor?
      is this ok ?
      http://www.ebay.ca/itm/220891570826?...84.m1426.l2649

      and what kind of drl did u use? 68 led or 102 led?
      does it last long???

      sorry for all the question

      first time changing stuff for the car so kinda scary if i will screw up sth.

    8. n00b
      Join Date
      Nov 14th, 2011
      Location
      Turkey/Ankara
      Posts
      5
      Vehicles
      Passat 32b, Golf Mk1, Jetta Mk6
      11-14-2011 10:59 PM #83

      New Jetta 1.2 TSI by Atay&, on Flickr


      New Jetta 1.2 TSI by Atay&, on Flickr


      Jetta Mk6 by Atay&, on Flickr

      Hi! I'm new member. This my car..

    9. Member redline89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 11th, 2011
      Location
      Raincouver, BC
      Posts
      332
      Vehicles
      2011 VW Jetta Sportline MKVI;
      11-14-2011 11:43 PM #84
      Quote Originally Posted by ecle View Post
      so u just stick it on there?? looks really nice n classy

      oh nice im thinking to change those light but is any led for the license plate n front map lights work?
      i know both of them are 194 wedge, or does it need to hv a resistor?
      is this ok ?
      http://www.ebay.ca/itm/220891570826?...84.m1426.l2649

      and what kind of drl did u use? 68 led or 102 led?
      does it last long???

      sorry for all the question

      first time changing stuff for the car so kinda scary if i will screw up sth.
      Yeah those will work for license plate and front map lights. Mine look like that and still works 4 months into putting them in.

      I got a 100+ LED as my first set of DRLs and they died really quickly. The ones I have on currently have lasted for about 5 months and counting. I think they're 68 or maybe even less. I bought them locally.

      PM me if you have any further questions. Don't want to clog up this great thread for pics of Black Jettas with our convo! lol

      Quote Originally Posted by Atay View Post

      Hi! I'm new member. This my car..
      Welcome
      Hope you're enjoying your car! Great colour choice btw
      2011 VW Jetta Sportline; black
      19" RS4 rep wheels on 235/35/19 Pirelli P-Zero Nero rubber; lowered on ST Coilovers
      AWE Track Edition exhaust
      http://www.fuelly.com/sig-us/67303.png

    10. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 8th, 2011
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      26
      Vehicles
      2011/VW/Jetta 2.5 Highline
      11-15-2011 01:28 AM #85
      Quote Originally Posted by redline89 View Post
      Yeah those will work for license plate and front map lights. Mine look like that and still works 4 months into putting them in.

      I got a 100+ LED as my first set of DRLs and they died really quickly. The ones I have on currently have lasted for about 5 months and counting. I think they're 68 or maybe even less. I bought them locally.

      PM me if you have any further questions. Don't want to clog up this great thread for pics of Black Jettas with our convo! lol



      Welcome
      Hope you're enjoying your car! Great colour choice btw
      i miss summer already



      cool then i will msg if i hv more question

    11. Member jessturbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2010
      Location
      bensalem pa
      Posts
      420
      Vehicles
      2004 GTI 1.8t, 1997 GTI 2.0, 2011 jetta SEL, 2008 DBP R32, 2015 subaru STI
      11-15-2011 02:25 PM #86
      good job all these pics are coming along great

    12. Member dubsmcb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 1st, 2010
      Location
      va
      Posts
      1,182
      Vehicles
      mk6 jetta
      11-19-2011 10:29 AM #87
      wax'd right before the rain



    13. Member GVZBORA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 13th, 2008
      Location
      Colorado Springs CO
      Posts
      1,043
      Vehicles
      02 Bettle Turbo S. 00 Jetta VR6(Sold)
      11-20-2011 03:04 AM #88
      I would space the front wheels out a little more if possible. also atleast you got rain... i got snow today
      Quote Originally Posted by boostd12v View Post
      yeah I bet you would love to write a paper on how your a bish
      VRsociety member #122
      02 Beetle Turbo S, 3" catless downpipe, stock everything else.

    14. Member dubsmcb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 1st, 2010
      Location
      va
      Posts
      1,182
      Vehicles
      mk6 jetta
      11-21-2011 08:21 AM #89
      Quote Originally Posted by GVZBORA View Post
      I would space the front wheels out a little more if possible. also atleast you got rain... i got snow today
      haha i have spacers for the front but i couldnt find all the lugs

    15. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 28th, 2010
      Location
      detroit, mi
      Posts
      90
      Vehicles
      2005 jetta gli, 2008 yamaha r6/s, 2012 jetta s
      11-21-2011 01:45 PM #90
      time to put on the flame suit 3% rears tint 35%fronts and grannysmith green long beaches
      i <3 haters

    16. Member GVZBORA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 13th, 2008
      Location
      Colorado Springs CO
      Posts
      1,043
      Vehicles
      02 Bettle Turbo S. 00 Jetta VR6(Sold)
      11-21-2011 11:13 PM #91
      Quote Originally Posted by dubsmcb View Post
      haha i have spacers for the front but i couldnt find all the lugs
      Haha I hate it when that happens. for effort

      Quote Originally Posted by dabax2324 View Post
      time to put on the flame suit 3% rears tint 35%fronts and grannysmith green long beaches
      Green LB's+ Black MKVI=Win
      Quote Originally Posted by boostd12v View Post
      yeah I bet you would love to write a paper on how your a bish
      VRsociety member #122
      02 Beetle Turbo S, 3" catless downpipe, stock everything else.

    17. Junior Member c2tjmc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 16th, 2011
      Location
      Chesapeake, VA
      Posts
      38
      Vehicles
      2011 Jetta SE w/Convenience, 2010 Chrysler Town & Country
      11-26-2011 06:42 PM #92


      Just one of mine for now...well actually the wife's since I stole her Beetle.
      Any company that can use the Imperial March is my kind of company

    18. 11-28-2011 04:22 AM #93
      Thought I'd provide a Down-Under flavour - just received my Jetta 2.0L TSI Highline - fitted LED DRLs (we have the Euro-spec Jettas here). Equivilent to the US GLI...




    19. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 14th, 2011
      Location
      Clermont Florida
      Posts
      68
      Vehicles
      2011 Volkswagen Jetta
      11-28-2011 11:50 PM #94

      My Jetta

    20. Junior Member thaynes23's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 21st, 2011
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      55
      Vehicles
      2010 mk5 jetta tdi / 2012 mk6 jetta tdi / 2002 mk4 jetta wagon /2008 audi a4 b7 /2004 passat wagon 1
      11-29-2011 12:40 AM #95

    21. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2011
      Location
      Missouri City, TX
      Posts
      28
      Vehicles
      2012/VW/Jetta SE 2.5
      11-29-2011 01:21 AM #96


    22. Junior Member cobraman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 25th, 2008
      Location
      Nashville
      Posts
      41
      Vehicles
      2010 White GTI 6spd and 2011 Black Jetta TDI DSG
      11-29-2011 05:39 PM #97
      here's my entry..
      2011 Black Jetta TDI with cornsilk beige interior DSG and 18" rs4 reps = stunning!






    23. Junior Member cobraman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 25th, 2008
      Location
      Nashville
      Posts
      41
      Vehicles
      2010 White GTI 6spd and 2011 Black Jetta TDI DSG
      11-29-2011 05:44 PM #98
      Quote Originally Posted by cobraman View Post
      here's my entry..
      2011 Black Jetta TDI with cornsilk beige interior DSG and 18" rs4 reps = stunning!





      not very good with the picture posting part....let me try this again






    24. n00b BrosefMK6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 28th, 2011
      Posts
      6
      Vehicles
      2012 VW Jetta SE
      11-29-2011 07:21 PM #99
      only mod so far is de-badge


    25. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 14th, 2011
      Location
      Inver Grove Heights MN
      Posts
      581
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat TDI
      11-29-2011 08:17 PM #100
      Quote Originally Posted by WwHiIdToEw View Post

      THANK YOU!! I have been waiting for someone to post pictures of a black Jetta and those rims. I think I may be sold on them.

    Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •