Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    Results 1,961 to 1,995 of 2375

Thread: PS3: Black Ops 2 thread

Vehicles
      A 2 Wheeler
      04-04-2012 10:13 AM #1961
      Quote Originally Posted by Binary Star View Post
      Exactly! **** Activision.
      i'm not buying the map packs for mw3. evAr!
      psn: b_vw888

Facebook
      Flickr

Vehicles
      Mk5 Wabbit
      04-04-2012 10:16 AM #1962
      Same!

3. 04-04-2012 11:33 AM #1963
      hopefully respawn has a game to launch this year but i doubt it

hurry up E3
      Boiler Up!

Make it three yards mother****er and we'll have an automobile race

Vehicles
      '04 GTI VR6
      04-04-2012 02:48 PM #1964
      Exactly! **** Activision.
      lol they're not too bad, I used to work for them. I got my COD4, MW2 and Black Ops for free and bought a few BO for friends for only $15. They have a distribution center here in Fresno CA.
      PSN: Apnea--

5. 04-04-2012 03:08 PM #1965
      Quote Originally Posted by NoeVR6 View Post
      lol they're not too bad, I used to work for them. I got my COD4, MW2 and Black Ops for free and bought a few BO for friends for only $15. They have a distribution center here in Fresno CA.
      the **** that went down with IW has soured my opinion of activision

imo MW series has gotten worse and the treyarch games really should have been scrapped

but its activision's model - keep churning out the great games year after year and imo it is what has ruined cod

Uncharted series - all three games are epic - because it is great developer (like IW used to be) getting the time they need to make the game flawless

since WAW there has been glitches and it seems to take a long time to fix. Perhaps a year of testing could have made a much better game.

I know a few in here bailed on both BO and WAW after a while and went back to COD4 and MW2

among other things - activision being greedy killed the series imo
      Boiler Up!

Vehicles
      08 Elantra, 12 Focus
      04-04-2012 04:19 PM #1966
      There are not enough maps in multiplayer. The maps they do have are all very similar in size and layout. It doesn't need kilometer sized maps like BF, but a few large maps would be nice and a few small maps as well. IMO, i hate COD because they engineer the game to make money rather than engineering a good game.
      Quote Originally Posted by koidragon1980 View Post
      If Jesus is your pilot, then irony is your vehicle.

Vehicles
      08 Elantra, 12 Focus
      04-04-2012 04:59 PM #1967
      since i couldn't buy any maps i bought this $10 game: Motorstorm RC. It's pretty fun so far

http://us.playstation.com/psvita/gam...rstorm-rc.html

Vehicles
      '04 GTI VR6
      04-04-2012 05:42 PM #1968
      Yea there seriously isn't enough maps in this game. I think Raven are the ones in charge of Elite, that Elite thing is a good idea. It works good to have as an extra more in depth resource for your stats, other games out there have similar stuff. The videos on elite tv are funny to watch too. What hurts Elite really bad though is having it involved with the DLC. This new way of doing it has done nothing but add a huge dely on everyone getting maps. Even with xbox getting it first they barely were able to buy them as a whole like 2 weeks ago. By now PS3 should've gotten the first pack. Elite has slowed the process. I have hardend edition so I can get my maps when they're out but take last month for example, I got to dl 1 whole map big whoop lol! Then next month I get 1 multiplayer map and 2 spec ops maps. I want more than that. I don't feel ripped off for paying $100 for hardend because of it cause I know I would've got the DLC anyway so in the end I saved maybe $30 cause the game is $60 and the DLC will probably add up to $60 if I got it when it all came out. The game had little extra things that were worth maybe $10-15. I'm just surprised the dlc will be $15 and not more since it has 6 things instead of the usual 4. As for the game sucking and not being made right anymore cause of the new game year after year thing I agree. I'd rather wait 2-3 years and have an amazing game. They could buy much more time if we just waited 2 years and got a little more DLC like maps and gun packs to keep it a little more fresh while we wait. Every year they switch developers so I know they got time. Instead they put out the game and that developer starts on the next one they'll put out in 2 years and the other is half way done with whats coming out the following year. Doesn't take much to fix this game if you think about it. Dedicated servers, a good spawn system, developers that pay more attention to what the fans are asking for and less cut and paste style of development for the modern warfare series would go a loooong way. Also to cut out death streaks lol I don't feel like Trearch does the copy paste thing yet. They just need to be more unique with perks. Don't rename something old and expect to fool the people who've been playing the game lol! Well that was too much typing for this game..

04-04-2012 06:00 PM #1969
      I play 360 100% of the time, bought Elite, and joined a clan with some of the other 360 guys from here. I just so happened to be on PS3 and decided to rent the game to play with you guys while they recovered my 360 account from the haxorz.

Save your money. We don't play the maps when they rotate in as a selection. Black Box is the best of the 4 right now. I can count on both my hands how many times I've played the 4 maps.

Not worth the money.
      MKVI Shadow Metallic Blue 6 spd 4 door GTi
      MKVI Uni Black 6 spd Jetta TDi

Vehicles
      '04 GTI VR6
      04-04-2012 06:26 PM #1970
      Black box looks the best to me, overwatch is decent to me but the other two are iffy as hell on my likings. I almost never go to the elite playlist though so I don't have alot of play time on them. I'll play them more when they're finally on the normal playlists cause I don't want to get stuck playing modes I don't like right now.

11. 04-04-2012 11:06 PM #1971
      the map that has the park setting with tunnels was pretty damn fun

didnt care for the others
      Boiler Up!

Vehicles
      A topless teen and a bloody newborn
      04-05-2012 12:08 AM #1972
      Quote Originally Posted by Juiced6 View Post
      the map that has the park setting with tunnels was pretty damn fun

didnt care for the others
      ^ Agreed, I love using a sniper on that map

Piazza blows, getting caught from behind got really old, really quick.

Overwatch I feel like I'm just running around the whole time on the level that no one else is on, and then when I finally run up some stairs, there's a guy waiting for me
      Canibeat - Cars | Culture | Lifestyle
      A community will forever reign supreme.

Vehicles
      '04 GTI VR6
      04-05-2012 02:07 AM #1973
      The park map is called Liberation, it's ok but huge. My gripe with big maps on this game is that the idiots who made the perk system thought it was a good idea to take out marathon pro. Not having unlimited sprint is a bitch! You run good once then after that you slow down every 3 steps, it takes forever to get from one side to the other when you need to.

Vehicles
      Mk5 Wabbit
      04-05-2012 10:37 AM #1974
      dude... playing this game by your self is so freaking frustrating!!!

first full game last night - Dome domination - we loose 199-200. I carried the effin' team on my back with 5 captures, 8 defends, 41 kills and 4k points. Next best on my team was with 19/32 k/d.

next game - was stuck with the same crappy ass team, I backed out

next game - put into a game in progress (well, MOAB incoming). fk that, backed out

next game - another game in progress, enemy with in seconds of winning

I had to put it away and had a great time watching Heat vs. Thunder game.

Vehicles
      2008 VW GTI
      04-05-2012 10:51 AM #1975
      I wont play Domination anymore unless I have friends on. Its useless too. No one tries.

If I get on and no one else is I just play Infected.
      PSN: Glock23man

Vehicles
      MKV GTI / RIP MKIV Jetta / Burn in HADES GLS Beetle 1.8T!
      04-05-2012 10:54 AM #1976
      I like the 3 new maps a lot. Though I wish more DLC would come out. I would like to see the elite maps put into regular rotation with the other maps, if only for more variety.

That said, Overwatch may be the best map ever when playing HQ. I routinely rack up 50 plus kills and you often go to the time limit because some of the HQ's are so hard to capture.

For the large maps though, I would appreciate some more spawn points. It takes a really long time to get from A to B on Overwatch when you're playing Demolition. Sometimes it seems like you run for 2 minutes just to get shot and and do it all over again. But i diregress.

The Gun Games are fun. But I freak'n can't stand 1 in the chamber, ESPECIALLY on a larger map. I have been on and been stuck watching the last two guys just camp each other for 5 minutes, and that's just lame. I can't stand that game.
      "We'll not risk another frontal assault... that rabbit's DYNAMITE!"

Vehicles
      2007 VW Passat Wagon 2.0t
      04-05-2012 12:05 PM #1977

yup! i turned on the ps3 for the first time last night in like a week, saw nobody was on mw3 , and turned it right off.
      bazinga!

psn: dorifto13

Vehicles
      A 2 Wheeler
      04-05-2012 01:25 PM #1978
      i know exactly what you mean. pretty soon COD is going to have to implement a reward system for every step you take towards the objective (rather than just capturing it)
      psn: b_vw888

Facebook
      Flickr

Vehicles
      '04 GTI VR6
      04-05-2012 02:12 PM #1979

first full game last night - Dome domination - we loose 199-200. I carried the effin' team on my back with 5 captures, 8 defends, 41 kills and 4k points. Next best on my team was with 19/32 k/d.

next game - was stuck with the same crappy ass team, I backed out

next game - put into a game in progress (well, MOAB incoming). fk that, backed out

next game - another game in progress, enemy with in seconds of winning
      Welcome to my gaming world buddy haha!! Most of you don't live inmy time zone so you're all ahead and get off by the time i'm on. My friends from the past CODs don't get on as much anymore and when they do it's modes I hate to play now. A few other friends can't get into the game cause they think it's hard lol I don't know how though. I play by myself most the time and it can get sooo frustrating. I am constantly thrown into games that are allready moving cause i'm replacing a person who either rage quit or decided not to play with a bunch of losers. I also get put with very low ranked people ALOT! I'll see 4-5 people that'll be high ranked like me and almost everytime I get matched with the people who haven't prestiged at all and i'm stuck capping flags alone while watching team mates run by. I would accept random adds to get more people to play with but its usually people that just started and want to have friends at high prestiges. I would really really like it if they made a playlist for people that were maybe 8th prestige and higher only. Kinda like when Black Ops had the playlist for people 15th prestige only. I think that would make for much more intense gameplay cause everybody would probably be much more serious about the objective.
      Last edited by NoeVR6; 04-05-2012 at 02:16 PM.

20. 04-05-2012 02:31 PM #1980
      i play pretty seriously but i am not even close to hitting the top prestige in any of the COD games

as for playing by myself - i find playing the HC version of games makes it more enjoyable. Would prefer ricochet be removed but overall it seems like people want to play in HC and not MOAB boost etc
      Boiler Up!

Vehicles
      08 Elantra, 12 Focus
      04-05-2012 03:33 PM #1981
      I only play HC because i can't stand shooting someone point blank in the face/head with a pistol/smg/rifle/shotgun/lmg and getting hit markers

However, the noob tubing in HC games can get out of control

04-05-2012 03:35 PM #1982
      For the guys that played on the Reddit tournament team, we signed up on the 360 side. Did you switch lobbies after each round?
      MKVI Shadow Metallic Blue 6 spd 4 door GTi
      MKVI Uni Black 6 spd Jetta TDi

Vehicles
      Mk5 Wabbit
      04-05-2012 03:43 PM #1983
      Quote Originally Posted by 00boraslow View Post
      I wont play Domination anymore unless I have friends on. Its useless too. No one tries.

If I get on and no one else is I just play Infected.
      True but man, I love domination. Other game types are just meh. SnD gets me going sometimes though.

Quote Originally Posted by dorifto View Post
      yup! i turned on the ps3 for the first time last night in like a week, saw nobody was on mw3 , and turned it right off.
      yup what's up with this? lately no one has been on!!

Quote Originally Posted by b-VW View Post
      i know exactly what you mean. pretty soon COD is going to have to implement a reward system for every step you take towards the objective (rather than just capturing it)
      Right?

Quote Originally Posted by NoeVR6 View Post
      Welcome to my gaming world buddy haha!! Most of you don't live inmy time zone so you're all ahead and get off by the time i'm on. My friends from the past CODs don't get on as much anymore and when they do it's modes I hate to play now. A few other friends can't get into the game cause they think it's hard lol I don't know how though. I play by myself most the time and it can get sooo frustrating. I am constantly thrown into games that are allready moving cause i'm replacing a person who either rage quit or decided not to play with a bunch of losers. I also get put with very low ranked people ALOT! I'll see 4-5 people that'll be high ranked like me and almost everytime I get matched with the people who haven't prestiged at all and i'm stuck capping flags alone while watching team mates run by. I would accept random adds to get more people to play with but its usually people that just started and want to have friends at high prestiges. I would really really like it if they made a playlist for people that were maybe 8th prestige and higher only. Kinda like when Black Ops had the playlist for people 15th prestige only. I think that would make for much more intense gameplay cause everybody would probably be much more serious about the objective.
      Yeah sometimes I do throw in the MW1/MW2 just for the heck of it. Nice change of pace. But can't deal with BOps, just can't lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Juiced6 View Post
      i play pretty seriously but i am not even close to hitting the top prestige in any of the COD games

as for playing by myself - i find playing the HC version of games makes it more enjoyable. Would prefer ricochet be removed but overall it seems like people want to play in HC and not MOAB boost etc
      HC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VWBoraDriver View Post
      For the guys that played on the Reddit tournament team, we signed up on the 360 side. Did you switch lobbies after each round?
      Nope, we didn't want to deal with the hassle and just kept the same hose throughout the whole night. Worked out well except for one time, but we ended up winning anyway haha.

You guys are "The Band of Bros", right? Good luck! Represent Vortex on Reddit!!

Vehicles
      Mk5 Wabbit
      04-06-2012 12:26 PM #1984
      man... why I get stuck dealing with deadbeat captains? Seriously??? I contacted this dude on Monday, and again yesterday. He gets back to me saying "i'll message you again later today" - that was yesterday and nothing yet. I'm like >.< close to saying **** reddit tournaments.

Vehicles
      04-06-2012 12:30 PM #1985
      what i dont get is why they would even join, then be all flaky

or maybe p00p's reputation precedes us. they be scurrrred yo!
      bazinga!

Vehicles
      Mk5 Wabbit
      04-06-2012 04:47 PM #1986
      alright...what's people's schedules like for Saturday - Tomorrow?? got some time for this tourney? Or should I push for Monday?

Vehicles
      04-06-2012 05:23 PM #1987
      i vote for monday. i cant do tomorrow, unless its in the morning.
      bazinga!

Vehicles
      08 Elantra, 12 Focus
      04-06-2012 08:21 PM #1988
      Quote Originally Posted by b-VW View Post
      i'm not buying the map packs for mw3. evAr!
      I would pay a few bucks for black box, that one looks fun.

Vehicles
      Mk5 Wabbit
      04-06-2012 09:55 PM #1989
      Quote Originally Posted by dorifto View Post
      i vote for monday. i cant do tomorrow, unless its in the morning.
      cool... Passed that info along. Lets see how long it takes him to get back to us.

Vehicles
      '58 beetle, '11 jsw
      04-06-2012 11:34 PM #1990
      cool... Passed that info along. Lets see how long it takes him to get back to us.
      EuroImage
      PSN: MartyMcFly_

Vehicles
      Mk5 Wabbit
      04-07-2012 01:19 PM #1991
      aaaaaawwwwwwwyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! Monday evening @ 7pm CST!

Vehicles
      MK4 R and GLI
      04-08-2012 11:08 PM #1992
      Chazzy, what's the deal for us?
      PSN: CoachBombay_

Vehicles
      01 MKIV jetta 20VT, DC2 Teggy, 12' CC
      04-09-2012 12:22 AM #1993
      aaaaaawwwwwwwyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! Monday evening @ 7pm CST!
      oh facckk, can't do monday night? I have to go to a birthday dinner
      |PSN: Turbo-MK4|Book Of Many Faces|HatethewordSTANCE|18x9.5et20|Flickr|Instagram & Twitter: @Richiemk4rich|
      Quote Originally Posted by dangerkart View Post
      you usually just unzip and pull down, or so i've heard

Vehicles
      Clubmang S
      04-09-2012 12:32 AM #1994
      Quote Originally Posted by proshot View Post
      Chazzy, what's the deal for us?
      just sent him another message asking about Monday... the other one was 3 days ago

edit: got an answer. he's waiting on one guy from his team but said monday should be good. I said 9-9:30 EST, that cool?
      Last edited by Ruben Blades; 04-09-2012 at 12:41 AM.
      PSN: RubenBlades

Vehicles
      MK4 R and GLI
      04-09-2012 01:19 AM #1995
      7-7:30 here, yeah that's cool with me. Check with everyone else and text me to let me know what's going on.
      PSN: CoachBombay_

Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast