I'll keep this updated as I find parts I'm looking for.
They're all for a 2001 1.8t Jetta, for reference. All parts other than the hood/bumper must be able to be shipped to 44111 (Cleveland, OH) unless you're local-ish.
• Engine mount - BFI stage 1 or 2 for mk4 4cyl cars. Might consider a VF.
• Smoked bumper/side markers
• Center arm rest cover/lid. - Just need the lid. Fabric color doesn't matter because I'm going to reupholster it... just need intact hinge. The exposed plastic needs to be black.
• Dieselgeek Sigma 5 short skift kit - needs to have all the parts, etc
• 42DD o2 spacer
• FMIC kits for stock turbos - I kind of like the EvoMS one.
• Forge Big Knob shift knob - black only. I have a 5 speed but I'll take a 6 assuming I can get a new insert
• LED Interior Kit - White only, something like the 42DD kits.
• Boser hood - carbon or all metal, doesn't matter. Must be local unless you want to pay for shipping. Uni Black preferable.
• Jetta Front Bumper Cover - Must be local unless you want to pay for shipping. Uni Black perferable, no damage.
• Driver's side throttle body intake manifold. One from a TT would be just fine... not looking to pay premium price for a custom/aftermarket one.