Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Results 421 to 455 of 2452

    Thread: How to build a relatively inexpensive, reliable, 'powerful' 2.0 8v.

    1. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-14-2012 09:33 PM #421
      ^That caddy is slow for a 288* cam.. I mean, REAAAAAAALLY slow. He's winding it out and it's barely going anywhere.

    2. Member vacuumnoise's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 1st, 2009
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      1,210
      Vehicles
      97 Passat GLX SOLD, 97 Jetta GT
      06-15-2012 03:13 PM #422
      Quote Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
      ^That caddy is slow for a 288* cam.. I mean, REAAAAAAALLY slow. He's winding it out and it's barely going anywhere.
      maybe bad tune, but it sounds mean...

      or maybe he just has a bed of cargo
      WTB: 276* cam

    3. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-15-2012 09:55 PM #423
      Quote Originally Posted by vacuumnoise View Post
      maybe bad tune, but it sounds mean...

      or maybe he just has a bed of cargo
      But it's a MK1. ~1000lbs lighter than a MK3, and my 8v would beat it if I shifted at 5k every gear. (before the lysholm went on, of course).

      I should really add a transmission section. If anyone wants to collaborate with me, I'd appreciate it.

      I know my stuff about the 020's and some 02a's (I can always learn more, though!), but I don't know much about automatics. My wife's old golf had a 260* and then a 270* cam and a TT custom chip for the automatic.. and the trans was good.. I think it may have been almost as fast as a 5 speed car with the same mods. The powerband is right where it shifts, and it stays in the powerband almost every shift. It was awesome to see the automatic wait til 6500 RPM to shift instead of 5500 like stock! It shifts faster than the average 5 speed, too.. Maybe they're under-rated. I really love my friends MK6 GTI DSG and how it shifts at 7k (redline is like 6.4k) in auto mode. It's great.. Automatics aren't too bad now a days.

    4. Member AJmustDIE's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Ocala, Florida
      Posts
      2,273
      Vehicles
      97 Black GLX, RIP 97 White 8vT Jetta Trek
      06-15-2012 10:41 PM #424
      But a DSG isn't an automatic.
      Quote Originally Posted by root beer View Post
      It's Timmy with mmmmMojo, i have returned
      8VALVETURBO - RIP White Jetta

    5. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-15-2012 11:02 PM #425
      Quote Originally Posted by AJmustDIE View Post
      But a DSG isn't an automatic.
      It doesn't have a clutch pedal.

    6. Member AJmustDIE's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Ocala, Florida
      Posts
      2,273
      Vehicles
      97 Black GLX, RIP 97 White 8vT Jetta Trek
      06-15-2012 11:10 PM #426
      but it has a clutch(es)
      Quote Originally Posted by root beer View Post
      It's Timmy with mmmmMojo, i have returned
      8VALVETURBO - RIP White Jetta

    7. 06-16-2012 08:19 AM #427
      For the 020, just link BrokeVW's site for reference. There is nothing on that site you could top.



    8. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-16-2012 05:38 PM #428
      Quote Originally Posted by 911_fan View Post
      For the 020, just link BrokeVW's site for reference. There is nothing on that site you could top.


      I found a good list on trans and their ratios here:

      http://www.techtonicstuning.com/TransRatios.html

    9. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-17-2012 03:54 PM #429
      Quote Originally Posted by AJmustDIE View Post
      but it has a clutch(es)
      Yes, I suppose it is technically an "automated clutch manual gearbox" or something like that. But to me, if the car shifts on its' own and doesn't have a clutch pedal, it's an automatic. I know technically it's wrong, but it's just how I refer to them.

    10. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-17-2012 09:03 PM #430
      Bolted on a set of 205/40/16's on my car today.. No traction... I need to get a good set of tires/rims. I'm thinking 16x8 if I can pull it off. I'm not sure about tire sizes, though..

    11. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 26th, 2007
      Location
      19534
      Posts
      4,753
      Vehicles
      '08 touareg, '97 jb de x2, '86 vr6 Rocco, '84 8v Rocco, '95 Vr cabby "hers"
      06-18-2012 12:25 AM #431
      Mr. Hurt you seem pretty knowledgeable about these motors I'm having probs with an aeg code any input?

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...d-your-opinion

    12. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-18-2012 06:23 PM #432
      Quote Originally Posted by sweetrocco420 View Post
      Mr. Hurt you seem pretty knowledgeable about these motors I'm having probs with an aeg code any input?

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...d-your-opinion
      My name is Colm, not Mr.

      . I don't really know much about the AEG's, to be honest, but I put my thoughts in there.

    13. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-18-2012 08:33 PM #433
      Anyone run a 268*/260* TT cam without FI? I was looking for some reviews on it.. Since my 2.0 S/C isn't really "daily" material anymore, I bought a MK2 Jetta coupe and I spent the weekend putting an ABA in it. I'm going to daily this car, so I'd like as much torque as possible, and good MPG (I'm getting 25 or so..) Anyone got any ideas for mods? Right now I'm thinking:

      MK4 intake manifold swap (more tq than the MK3 manifold)
      260 or 268/260 cam advanced a little for more low end tq (obd2 engine, don't want to put in HD springs..)
      MK4 exhaust manifold
      TT 2.5" DP
      Magnaflow highflow cat
      2.5" exhaust
      C2 software

      So, it's just a basic daily driver build. It has a 4y trans, so.. I'll probably be swapping out in the future for a eurospec 8v trans. "The MPG saver" one. Anyone's input is appreciated.

      ~Colm

    14. 06-19-2012 09:46 AM #434
      I did. It was the cam I was running before the car-b-que.

      Cam is a fun little cam, but not as good as the 266 or the 270. Same low end pick-up, but top end falls flat after 5000. Not like it does on the stock cam, but you can tell when it's "done". Not as much lift, smaller exhaust, and narrow centerlines make it a decent low-mid upgrade. And, of course, it's OBDII/single spring compliant.

      Not worth purchasing new for N/A. If you can find a used one for cheap (I got mine for $60 because the seller didn't know what they had) then it's a good upgrade. But for $200 new, there are tons of better options.

    15. Member vacuumnoise's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 1st, 2009
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      1,210
      Vehicles
      97 Passat GLX SOLD, 97 Jetta GT
      06-19-2012 12:12 PM #435
      Quote Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
      Anyone run a 268*/260* TT cam without FI? I was looking for some reviews on it.. Since my 2.0 S/C isn't really "daily" material anymore, I bought a MK2 Jetta coupe and I spent the weekend putting an ABA in it. I'm going to daily this car, so I'd like as much torque as possible, and good MPG (I'm getting 25 or so..) Anyone got any ideas for mods? Right now I'm thinking:

      MK4 intake manifold swap (more tq than the MK3 manifold)
      260 or 268/260 cam advanced a little for more low end tq (obd2 engine, don't want to put in HD springs..)
      MK4 exhaust manifold
      TT 2.5" DP
      Magnaflow highflow cat
      2.5" exhaust
      C2 software

      So, it's just a basic daily driver build. It has a 4y trans, so.. I'll probably be swapping out in the future for a eurospec 8v trans. "The MPG saver" one. Anyone's input is appreciated.

      ~Colm
      I have a 260 cam and it is a way too mild cam, it is an improvement over the stock cam, its sweet spot is 5200-6200rpm, but it is very subtle; the asymmetrical 268/260 cam I hear is better and I kinda wished I had gone with that especially since I want to install a NS SC.

      Because I like you don't want to upgrade the springs, but I've been thinking lately I might as well just bite the bullet...


      I wouldnt bother with the mk4 ex. manifold, just get an OBX or Raceland header as it will be lighter and really isnt that much money, maybe if you can get the mk4 mani real cheap...

      However the mk4 AEG intake manifold is def an improvement, but a SRI would be a better option, scope out the classifieds...
      WTB: 276* cam

    16. Member Jay-Bee's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 22nd, 2007
      Location
      North Alberta
      Posts
      10,303
      Vehicles
      turbo wagon
      06-19-2012 12:50 PM #436
      Quote Originally Posted by vacuumnoise View Post

      I wouldnt bother with the mk4 ex. manifold, just get an OBX or Raceland header as it will be lighter and really isnt that much money, maybe if you can get the mk4 mani real cheap...
      I found a slightly cracked AEG exhaust mani for 17$ shipped

      for 50$ I had it welded up so it would never separate at the brazzed sections or whatever you call it and blasted clean and ported/gasket matched.

      Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27 View Post
      I read this in Samuel L. Jackson's voice to make it more interesting. That's all I got.
      2005 VW Passat Wagon 1.8T 4Motion 5M/T [Current]
      2007 A4 Avant 2.0T Q/MT [Sold]
      2000 VW Golf 2.0 [Sold]

    17. Member vacuumnoise's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 1st, 2009
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      1,210
      Vehicles
      97 Passat GLX SOLD, 97 Jetta GT
      06-19-2012 01:25 PM #437
      Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Bee View Post
      I found a slightly cracked AEG exhaust mani for 17$ shipped

      for 50$ I had it welded up so it would never separate at the brazzed sections or whatever you call it and blasted clean and ported/gasket matched.



      o also, that sweet spot I spoke of earlier could be a result of my BFI stg.2 chip... but mid range is good with my current setup, but up top I'm def craving more...
      WTB: 276* cam

    18. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-19-2012 05:46 PM #438
      Quote Originally Posted by 911_fan View Post
      I did. It was the cam I was running before the car-b-que.

      Cam is a fun little cam, but not as good as the 266 or the 270. Same low end pick-up, but top end falls flat after 5000. Not like it does on the stock cam, but you can tell when it's "done". Not as much lift, smaller exhaust, and narrow centerlines make it a decent low-mid upgrade. And, of course, it's OBDII/single spring compliant.

      Not worth purchasing new for N/A. If you can find a used one for cheap (I got mine for $60 because the seller didn't know what they had) then it's a good upgrade. But for $200 new, there are tons of better options.
      Yeah, I'm not really that worried about over 5k RPM. I only bought the car for daily driving, I can't drive my GT anymore without spinning into 3rd gear like a kid that just got his license

      Thanks for the info. I'll probably go with the 268/260 unless I decide to swap on a OBD1 head, in that case I'll put in a AutoTech 270*.

      Sorry about the CBQ.



      Quote Originally Posted by vacuumnoise View Post


      I wouldnt bother with the mk4 ex. manifold, just get an OBX or Raceland header as it will be lighter and really isnt that much money, maybe if you can get the mk4 mani real cheap...

      However the mk4 AEG intake manifold is def an improvement, but a SRI would be a better option, scope out the classifieds...
      I happen to have a spare MK4 manifold swap set up I got from a junkyard (cost: 40 dollars total), that's why I'm changing it. It's the low end tq gain I'm going for. It would be a waste to add a SRI unless I put a built head on the motor. I'd probably lose a little low end, anywho.

      Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Bee View Post
      I found a slightly cracked AEG exhaust mani for 17$ shipped

      for 50$ I had it welded up so it would never separate at the brazzed sections or whatever you call it and blasted clean and ported/gasket matched.

      This. MK4 exhaust manifolds flow so much better than the stock, and for such little cost! I might pair it up with a TT 2.5" DP I have in my shop. Not sure. If the stock one clears the firewall, I might not even bother.


      The car is getting ~23mpg right now driving with a heavy foot and with the 4y transmission. Chirping 3rd in a stock 8v..

    19. Member vacuumnoise's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 1st, 2009
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      1,210
      Vehicles
      97 Passat GLX SOLD, 97 Jetta GT
      06-19-2012 08:02 PM #439
      must be fun, how much does it weigh?
      WTB: 276* cam

    20. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-19-2012 08:53 PM #440
      Quote Originally Posted by vacuumnoise View Post
      must be fun, how much does it weigh?
      The jetta coupe is about 2200lbs. Maybe less, not sure.

    21. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-20-2012 02:46 PM #441
      Awesome. I couldn't find an exhaust on TT's website over 2.25" for my coupe. I was looking, and stumbled upon a "new product"

      full 2.5" with no reduction for the OEM cat. Perfect for what I'll be mating it to - a mk4 exhaust manifold and a 2.5" TT SS DP to a 42dd 2.5" test pipe.

      ...Decided on the 268/260 cam, found one that was sitting in an engine on a stand for my friends failed G60 build. Paid a hundred bucks with AEG lifters.

      Chirping 2nd and then 3rd is so fun. <3 my new clutch.. Then I realize I'm only going 55 when I let off...

      Also, I put my C2 Stage 2 cam file chip in. The car is completely stock right now. Even with no cam, the power gain is 100% noticeable (more mid-range, likes to stay in 5th at 2k rpm and chug along instead of 4th at 2.5k). A little bit of rev-hang, but it'll be okay in a few weeks I'm sure after it adapts.

    22. Member vacuumnoise's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 1st, 2009
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      1,210
      Vehicles
      97 Passat GLX SOLD, 97 Jetta GT
      06-20-2012 08:33 PM #442
      Quote Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
      Awesome. I couldn't find an exhaust on TT's website over 2.25" for my coupe. I was looking, and stumbled upon a "new product"

      full 2.5" with no reduction for the OEM cat. Perfect for what I'll be mating it to - a mk4 exhaust manifold and a 2.5" TT SS DP to a 42dd 2.5" test pipe.

      ...Decided on the 268/260 cam, found one that was sitting in an engine on a stand for my friends failed G60 build. Paid a hundred bucks with AEG lifters.

      Chirping 2nd and then 3rd is so fun. <3 my new clutch.. Then I realize I'm only going 55 when I let off...

      Also, I put my C2 Stage 2 cam file chip in. The car is completely stock right now. Even with no cam, the power gain is 100% noticeable (more mid-range, likes to stay in 5th at 2k rpm and chug along instead of 4th at 2.5k). A little bit of rev-hang, but it'll be okay in a few weeks I'm sure after it adapts.



      here's a little 1-2 gear pull from today, car is feeling sluggish, the 95 degree weather I'm sure isn't helping... Im dreaming of a bigger cam though. Also the wheels I currently have on are very heavy..

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7D8p4k0b0g
      Last edited by vacuumnoise; 06-20-2012 at 08:36 PM.
      WTB: 276* cam

    23. 06-21-2012 08:38 AM #443
      Quote Originally Posted by Hurt View Post

      Also, I put my C2 Stage 2 cam file chip in. The car is completely stock right now. Even with no cam, the power gain is 100% noticeable (more mid-range,
      because: 29-31*BTDC > 16*BTDC @ WOT

    24. Member vacuumnoise's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 1st, 2009
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      1,210
      Vehicles
      97 Passat GLX SOLD, 97 Jetta GT
      06-21-2012 01:13 PM #444
      Quote Originally Posted by 911_fan View Post
      because: 29-31*BTDC > 16*BTDC @ WOT
      WTB: 276* cam

    25. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-21-2012 04:45 PM #445
      Quote Originally Posted by 911_fan View Post
      because: 29-31*BTDC > 16*BTDC @ WOT
      Yeah, it feels real nice at WOT, but even driving around town it feels different. It doesn't put-put along, it can actually move out it's own way now. I have a 16v pressure plate and a 4 puck clutch set-up in the 4y. Chirping 3rd is addictive.. I think I chirp gears on purpose every chance I get now. It's funny to watch.. A 30 year old Jetta is making noises a fast car would make, but it's really not going that fast. I topped out at a blazing 95MPH! Wasn't really pushing it, though, and cars were still pulling away on i95

      Travis, do you think I should bother going to HD valve springs or switching to an OBD1 head with the 268/260 or should the stock valve springs be okay for the occasional rev to 6k? I don't want to have to build this twice.. Planning to do the "build" all in this weekend.

    26. 06-21-2012 07:45 PM #446
      Nah, just keep it as is. Obdii head is great for low end torque. It was designed for it.



    27. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-21-2012 09:13 PM #447
      Quote Originally Posted by 911_fan View Post
      Nah, just keep it as is. Obdii head is great for low end torque. It was designed for it.


      So you don't think I'll run into any problems going with stock springs? Even if I shift at 6500 RPM at times for fun? I always upgrade springs, but it's a pain in the butt to switch out the springs for me, no OHV compressor.. Gotta buy one.

      I can do a cam install in an hour, maybe 2. This coupe is just a daily. I will only need to go to high RPM on occasions when I need to get on the highway, or show a show-off that 25 year old cars can be good daily drivers, and can show up some "better" cars.

      PS: Travis, do you care if I use your old Golf as a starting point for my GT's exterior build? I'm thinking somewhat of a cross between a euro Vento GT and the way you accented your black paint with red details.. My GT is a little plain..

      Putting these 2 cars together, in a way.




    28. 06-22-2012 06:11 AM #448
      go nuts.

    29. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-22-2012 05:35 PM #449


      Found a ABD intake arm on a car at the junkyard today with a decent filter on the end,
      and I took 2 2.0 ECUs (one with a neuspeed chip!), a NIB axle, some big red 8v plug wires, and got GT leather seats (awesome!), and a corrado/mk2 steering wheel for 150 bucks. The owners don't care what the cars have IN the cabin because it would take so long to catalog it, so sometimes you get some good deals. I think this car was owned by someone with VAG's, because there was a late fox tail-light in there too, along with "some" parts that belong to a 93-95 VR6.

      Never really thought the ABD intake was a "good" deal.. Some people say they add "reliability" to the intake system. But no real performance gain, I don't think.

    30. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-24-2012 08:45 PM #450
      Realized I forgot the tiny Neuspeed 256* cam in the cam section. Anyone ever run this cam? I really don't think it could be that good for performance. Especially for the near 300 dollar price tag!
      Specs:
      .429 Lift
      256° Duration
      110° Lobe Center
      Intake Timing:
      Open 18° Before TDC
      Close 48° After BDC
      Exhaust Timing:
      Open 58° Before BDC
      Close 8° After TDC
      The above timing is checked at .006 lifter rise.

      RPM good to 6000 RPM.

    31. 06-24-2012 09:17 PM #451
      Now thats one cam I never bothered with.

      Can best be described as "Meh".

    32. 06-24-2012 10:30 PM #452
      Perhaps you also need to think about getting some new front suspension. Good suspension will really help keep the tires planted and reduce wheel spin.

      Quote Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
      Bolted on a set of 205/40/16's on my car today.. No traction... I need to get a good set of tires/rims. I'm thinking 16x8 if I can pull it off. I'm not sure about tire sizes, though..

    33. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-25-2012 08:51 PM #453
      Quote Originally Posted by 911_fan View Post
      Now thats one cam I never bothered with.

      Can best be described as "Meh".
      It's kind of funny that Neuspeed describes it like it's GREAT! "one of the most aggressive cams"

      I looked at KENT cams on NGP. They make a 260* can with 440" of lift, and a 266* with 440" of lift, and a few more. They're pretty interesting, but expensive as hell.

    34. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-25-2012 08:55 PM #454
      Quote Originally Posted by ny_fam View Post
      Perhaps you also need to think about getting some new front suspension. Good suspension will really help keep the tires planted and reduce wheel spin.
      Yes, I've thought of this. I still have my Koni Yellows in my garage. Riding on Ultra Low's now. If I get stiff springs and adjust the rebound of the Koni's to hard in the rear and soft in the front I should, in theory, have better traction.. but 4x4 status isn't attractive IMO.

    35. Banned Hurt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      3,846
      Vehicles
      1998 Jetta GT, 1998 GTI 2.0, 2012 GLI, 2012 GTI
      06-26-2012 10:52 PM #455
      Trying to find some more information to update this thread.. Sort of having a troubling week.. It may be a little while, buy I'll be here guys.

    Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •