Alright so here is a little update.
All of the air lines had been ran though the car. The front lines ran through the side trim in the rear, and underneath the lower trim that runs along the side of the seat, up into the dash. Then from there it T'd off and went to the gauges in the ash tray and the switches that were mounted under the headlight switch. The 2 lines for the front bags were then ran through the hole in the fire wall and down through the hole in the top of each strut tower.
In the rears, the lines were ran to the switches, then back to the trunk and through the 2 rubber grommets underneath the spare tire. I got 90 degree elbows to send the lines straight out above the control arm, and to the bag on each side.
Onto the pics.
I was happy for the time being. I needed a frame notch asap though because the fronts couldnt go past 20 psi without the driver side becoming lower than the passenger side.
Then came the first set of wheels. I wasnt planning on buying any wheels at the time so I found a cheap set of Audi Flat fives that needed a little help and had the wrong size tires. It was the first time that the car had seen any wheels so it was still pretty sweet.
And as you can see, the tires were holding the car up pretty good, as well as the non existent frame notch.